Posts created by knickknackblue

posted in Veronica and the Book of Dreams on Aug 23, 10 12:45 AM
While I like a lot of M3 games, this one has nothing to recommend it. Completely uninspired-----all you do is match primary colored balls, some of which have "monsters" in them. Absolutely nothing to recommend in this game. M3 developers need to look at games like the 7 Wonders series for some inspiration, Another no buy for me. When you don't even want to play all of the free hour demo, you know it is bad.

posted in Exorcist on Aug 22, 10 10:56 PM
nobinsky wrote:Really, this just isn't my week for games. First the issues with Shaolin Mystery (which I received a credit back for -- thank you!)--and now I'm getting a corrupt file message for Exorcist. Any suggestions on how I might fix this? thank you.

Well I finaly did finish the game with no problem !!
Dark_Promise your workaround definitly works, got letters first then finished with a scroll

same problem here with both games---got a credit on Shaolin and am awaiting the results of the Dr. Felix exam---if no fix other than replay and try to find the letters before the scrolls I want a refund on this one, too.

no problems in 2 years and now 2 problems in 1 week!

posted in Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows on Aug 22, 10 2:59 PM
I was trying to find the white pot searched the scene with no sign of it, went into the shed, no sign of it so clicked the question mark and it took me to the roll of white tape , then I found that I could leave that scene and enter another and lo and behold there was the white pot so why did the tutorial take me to the tape? Then you had to look for a hanging basket oh you mean this droopy sack ... silly me for not knowing that it was a hanging basket

Thought it was just me, cherbtoo.....

posted in Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows on Aug 22, 10 1:12 AM
AeronAoife wrote:I wasn't expecting to have to rescue animals or try to keep them happy and well in between everything else. I don't care for games that require taking care of things like that especially when I was expecting a hidden object type game. Removed it once it started asking me to feed the animal I'd "rescued."

I got bored before that part......whew.

posted in Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows on Aug 22, 10 12:57 AM
Finally got it to load. Too bad. The graphics are cheesy and so is the dialogue. It is one of those games that all but plays itself for you. Had enough after 10 minutes. Not for me....even at $2.99.

jinocchio----it's not worth it!!!!

posted in Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows on Aug 22, 10 12:45 AM
game downloaded fine---but will not load......just that incessant loading scroll and nothing happens....argh

posted in Exorcist on Aug 18, 10 3:03 PM
I cannot figure out where to put the gas lamp. I have repaired the pipe line, but wwhen I try to put the lamp in the obvious spot nothing happens. Please help.

posted in Exorcist on Aug 17, 10 8:02 PM

Thanks cherbtoo

sometimes I get so annoyed/frustrated when I can't find something that I forget that moving the cursor around can sometimes pay big dividends.

posted in Exorcist on Aug 17, 10 1:55 PM
Fykomfei wrote:alkster - a remark like that provokes me.

I second that----there was no need to mke that knid of comment. Every game is different for everyone, and what one person finds easy another person might not. Please think before you reply.

posted in Exorcist on Aug 17, 10 1:53 PM
At the start of the second chapter I cannot find the key to the mailbox or the can opener. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

posted in Exorcist on Aug 17, 10 1:16 PM
Does anyone know if there is a walkthrough for this game?

posted in Chime Spirits on Aug 16, 10 2:37 AM
I literally played this game for 3 minutes before I deleted it, and I like M3 games. However, I really don't know what to call this game as it is not technically an M3. What is was to me was annoying! Bad Big Fishie

posted this on the other thread, but wanted to post here, too so others could see.

posted in Chime Spirits on Aug 16, 10 12:15 AM
I literally played this game for 3 minutes before I deleted it, and I like M3 games. However, I really don't know what to call this game as it is not technically an M3. What is was to me was annoying! Bad Big Fishie

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 15, 10 1:15 PM
I usually like Alawar games and I love HOGs and IHOGs, but........I HATE FROGS!!
I try to like them, I really do, but I hated the first one and I don't like this one either. I seem to be in the minority, though.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 14, 10 4:52 PM
I loved playing this game and was almost finished......until I went to play the final segment and it told me my profile was corrupted and I had to choose another one which means I have to start over. AARGH!!!

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Aug 14, 10 12:33 AM
suze14 wrote:help!!!!! i cant work out how to make electricity so i am stuck at opening scene

get the firewood ( near mailbox) and put it in the furnace (located to the left of the house) and use this to make both electricity and a magnet.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 12, 10 5:40 AM
sunnny wrote:http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/shaolin-mystery-tale-of-the-dragon-staff-walkthrough/

thank you very much sunny

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 12, 10 5:24 AM
I saw in anoother thread that there is a walkthrough up, but where is it?? Can't figure out how to get acorns out of tree.

posted in The Great Pharaoh on Aug 9, 10 5:29 AM
mountfalcon wrote:It reminds me of a poem about a hamster, which began 'My hamster's life, there's not much to it'. There seems to be nothing about this game to distinguish it from dozens of others - unless it's the blandness.

I was trying to think of how to express my feelings about this game, only to find someone already said it perfectly. There's not much there, there.

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 7, 10 9:43 AM
Lots of people have extolled the technical aspects of the gam, so I will simply say this---if you liked the first one, you will LOVE this one. Better storyline, too.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator