Posts created by Rainbow722

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 6:55 PM
Eoarod wrote:
ETA - BFG FB put up the trailer about an hour ago - but I don't see any typos

Worth noting, however that the trailer in the blog is the ONLY one posted in anywhere with the "launch" date! None of the others, including the FB one has that! All other places the "release" date is used outside of the trailer!
sisgabe wrote:
<snip>
There will be another round of Runic Fishwheel of Fortune at 7:30 (that's 50 minutes from now for those of you traveling in a parallel time zone or universe), so sharpen your minds and come prepared!

Does anyone have a brain sharpener I could borrow? Mine isn't working.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 6:32 PM
dogmama wrote:
samspunker wrote:
But it could be also like dogmama said meaning that not all things will morph.
I said that ?

I said it might mean that because it says "Some things never change." LOL

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 3:45 PM
sisgabe wrote:
<snipped>
So get on the bus and let's get on the road, but please, no more than 35 people to a seat, and we should all be comfortable. I'll be back later with another puzzle to help you pass the time.

Oh, good! I thought it was gonna be crowded but that sounds roomy!

ETA Hey! Somebody left a LOT of coffee cups and chocolate wrappers in my seat! Oh...uh....nevermind, I know who it was <picking up now>

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 3:29 PM
dogmama wrote:
Eoardo~ Just because there was no mention of MOs doesn't mean there aren't any esp. for the CE. So I'm still optimistic since I believe it said something for everyone. Nope don't think that's what Picman was referring to. Just not sure what and wish we could figure it out.

Thinking it might mean there are regular HOS and MOS--if you read it as:
............Some things never change.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 2:04 PM
dogmama wrote:
I really think we need to consider the first clue that Picman gave us: Some things never change. It's always bothered me...

What also still gets me is Picman saying in the beginning that no one ever posts as him--I don't remember that ever being an issue but still wondering if he is posting as someone else There are times when Hondo sounds a lot like Picman

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 1:44 PM
atsfgal wrote:
We need to be on the lookout when we play Shadow Lake for an obscure grave marker that says: nise cPel mhaeri

LOL Here Lies Picman

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 11:13 AM
Know I said this before, but I think the "launch Nov 20" at the end of the trailer posted in the blog may refer to the launch party. There was no date on the earlier trailer we saw. Everywhere it says "Available Nov. 22" or uses the word "release" in some form (TGT Nov. 21). But, there I go thinking again....

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 10:07 AM
Shadowfax! I've missed you too my friend! The pups are just going to their new foster homes where the can get more individual attention. With me having a broken fin and DP working full time we can't do it--time for them to start learning to go out, etc. They will be going for spaying/neutering on the 27th and will start going to adoption events when they are healed from that. We are keeping mama, who will be spayed Dec 3rd (gotta make sure she is dried up first) and go to adoption events after that. Poor little gal is only 2-3 yrs old and this is her 2nd litter!

I've missed some of the folks from previous threads too . Glad Firekat stopped in to say it's a hard drive problem--hope its fixed in time for SL! I know Sinshack has been having RL problems. And others who have just been too busy with RL to come here.

That said, I have definitely enjoyed all the new fishies who have jumped in and all the fun we have had!

Thanks again to others who have said they enjoyed my poems!

ETA Dogmama The puzzle idea is but I think if Hondo comes up with any great puzzles he will save 'em up for next year's spec thread--this year's puzzles seem like they have been "in the works" for a while!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 5:39 AM
Thank you all for compliments on my poem. I do wish I had been able to keep a running one like before.

There is a lot of talent here as usual and I've enjoyed all of it! Also, really appreciated GameLvr's CC which is always helpful! And Eoarod's lists were helpful as well.

I've brought my dog, Muffin, in a "Boring Stuff..." box. She is mostly interested in snuggling and treats, so if anyone misses their dog, Muffin is going up and down the aisles looking for someone to pet her.

I've brought along some tortilla chips, cheese sauce and homemade salsa in both mild and hot versions.Thought we might need something besides deserts and beer!

ETA All of our foster puppies will be going to their new foster homes this afternoon. I'm gonna miss the little buggers--but not the clean-ups or sharp little teeth. We will still keep mama as a foster until she is adopted,

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 6:55 PM
Oh, was fun to meet new friends and re-connect with the old
For new and old friends are as valuable as silver and gold!
Oh, thanks to all who contributed in any way, shape or form
No matter the size big or small, whether hot, cold or warm
Oh, the places we went! Oh, the things that we did!
We translated languages! We put words in a grid!

Oh, the numbers we added, subtracted and crunched
With our brains whirling and our faces all scrunched!
Oh, the pictures we studied until crossed were our eyes
Examining each pixel ‘til we found what each one implies!
Oh, we shared our thoughts and many added a theory
Of radiation, earthquakes, ghosts and things so eerie

Oh, we tried to figure out what’s on a talon-shaped rune
We discussed if we will need sunlight or light of the moon
Oh, the many songs we sang, including MJ’s count down
We’ll sing ‘em again on the bus when going to the ghost town!
Oh, “We CAN DO this!” soon became our spec thread mantra
And we got to twitter to our medium whose name is Cassandra

Oh, “Another clue! A new clue” said someone in this thread
But now near the end we should watch out for herrings of red!
Oh, where is Picman now? Is he really not well but very sick?
The fog that’s surrounding him still seems to be incredibly thick!
Oh, soon we’ll go our own way back to our real lifetimes again
But hey! Wanna meet here for spec Mystery Case Files Ten?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 7:03 AM
brandy914 wrote:GASP..... Is that really what I think it is in the scale above the dead body??? EEEEK!!!

Yes but it looks like it has a dumbbell and weights in it--not what you might expect there.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 7:01 AM
MJ_Mystery wrote:
<snipped>
... but then there was my question and it was answered I absolutely freaked out and prevented myself from jumping up and down with joy.

NEVER prevent yourself from jumping up and down with joy! We deserve all the expressions of joy we get, no matter what size or why!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 5:32 AM
Vultraz wrote:
How do you get invited?

Usually, they have anyone in the Seattle area who wants to go contact them. Not sure how they choose who goes--I live in Michigan so no chance I could "run over" for it. But some fishies from past spec threads have gone.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 4:59 AM
Vultraz wrote:What's this launch party you speak of?

They usually have a launch party right before a game is released.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 4:41 AM
Congrats to those who had their questions picked!

Do you think the "20" in the trailer is a typo? I went back and looked on the other place it was posted and there was NO date on the end of that one!

ETA Maybe 20th is the launch party?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:02 PM
tazmanw wrote:Rainbow if you click on the ask lea tag you'll see all the tweets- you may have to scroll down for while.

Thanks Taz--saw them all!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:32 PM
Hondo said we could send in lots of questions Ismene! MPore chances to win!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:23 PM
Will take your word that you saw mine--sent 5 but don't see any confirmation. tweets not protected

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:03 PM
Dogmama I think they are REALLY busy--I sent in 5 questions right at the start and still don't have confirmation.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 2:10 PM
atsfgal wrote:On Twitter in the box where you ask your questions.....right below that is a camera and another icon. I'm afraid to push any wrong buttons not knowing what they do. What DO they do?

The camera is to let you choose a picture. The other is to show your location, if you want.

saskatil wrote:
will try to submit a question if there's still time.

Still about 20 min before they said taking questions! Glad you got it going!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator