Posts created by icypup

Stuck, missing it by 1-2 seconds.

posted in Gnomes Garden: Halloween on Oct 24, 17 7:46 PM
I got gold several times, I think I got this walkthru right or at least close to it

Must grab resources from buildings, ESPECIALLY STONE as soon as available.
ignore soldier's house

grab two resources and build food and work until quarry grabbing first food from mill
build quarry
hit fast feet and gather resources through the center back towards the saw by the hut
MAKE SURE YOU GATHER STONE AS SOON AS IT APPEARS
hit fast build and fill in hole by hut and gather last wood and build saw
then grab wood resource (on your way down to second saw) and upgrade hut
hit fast feet and gather resources further down to second saw and build it

from here on - use fast feet and fast build when you can and don't forget about stone and food!

upgrade quarry and then one saw and build sorceress tent
upgrade food and second saw
gather stone to fill in big hole fill and build teleport
hit ghost and build merry
send merry to food
hit second ghost and build mine and upgrade mine immediately
upgrade sorceress
when merry done in food, send to mine
fill in other two holes and upgrade sorceress

posted in Gnomes Garden: Halloween on Oct 23, 17 6:04 PM
Same here, tried various strategies. Can't figure it out.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 17 9:38 AM
I still cant get 3 starts on 6, 8, and 12! trying everything.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 17 5:39 PM
There are 60 levels and then an extra 12 levels on top of that. Not sure if there is more to the storyline as I click through all the text.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 17 6:22 PM
Extras -> Winter Kids Festival. Levels 4, 4-12. Have all upgrades. Still cant make 3 stars. Can do it on Easy difficulty but not Normal.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 17 5:19 PM
I finished all bonus levels but can't get 3 starts. Anyone else?

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 24, 13 8:07 AM
It worked great. Thanks!!!

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 23, 13 10:36 PM
help please. tips?

posted in Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium on Feb 4, 13 7:17 PM
I am missing the head of the last butler. Anyone remember what world/level it was on that I was supposed to look for it (it was the last body part).

posted in Northern Tale on Dec 2, 12 8:07 AM
I have tried as well using info above - I am missing something as well - stull a few second behind for 3 stars.

posted in Campgrounds on May 5, 12 3:21 PM
I am on eco path and played the level about 20+ times trying to tweek it. Still can't get gold. Can eco-pather who completed gold on this level please explain how it was done?

posted in Campgrounds on May 4, 12 8:09 PM
I am on the ECO route and the previous thread of getting gold on 53 does not work for me. I am quick at TM games but I think it matters what route you are on. Anyone on Eco route get gold on 53? Please help.

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 29, 12 10:00 AM
Level 39

I beat it within seconds. First, I hired a worker and sent him for wood, had the other 2 workers clear road. I collected rent and sent for wood every chance I could get. I made sure wood was ready to repair both houses when workers cleared them. I kept wood going constantly. I did buy both cars as early as I could (not at same time) and hired workers periodically. I kinda ignored the bears for a while. I when able I built a greenhouse on top space and then destoyed camper and built greenhouse then as well. By now, you should have the entire parking lot and about 5-6 workers - I did 3 star the house on top. I then scared the bears making sure I kept wood and green houses going. I after the bears I demolished both of the rundown houses. I put gardens on the two good houses. As soon as I had 4000 wood, I destroyed the wood and built third greenhouse (I couldn't make gold without doing this). Then I built 2 trees and a shrub and had parties at both pools. Not much time to spare.

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 29, 12 8:00 AM
BYW. had 3 trees and 2 shrubs at the end

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 29, 12 7:50 AM
Finally got it. Fixed the two chalets immediately so would get $ at first collection of it. sent for wood, built another chalet in middle of screen. gathered money, made wood, and upgrated all three chalets to 2 stars. I did buy the parking lot in the early stages. Then built a second wood on bottom of screen and just cranked out wood and built greenhouse, kept all three going. put gardens on houses as I was able. Went got about 4000 wood, I destroyed one wood, made second greenhouse. As soon as I got 5000, I demonished second wood and made third greenhouse, keeping all going as much as possible. built bridge and then started planting with trees first and worked my way down keeping an eye on what I needed for eco. I BARELY made it.

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 29, 12 7:26 AM
Having same problem. Been on this level for days.

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 27, 12 4:22 PM
built chalets- 3 stars, wood, greenhouse, can't quite get daily income. Suggestions on getting gold?

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 10, 12 4:31 PM
I think it appears when you try to sell your gems

posted in Royal Envoy on Mar 22, 12 4:41 PM
Can't get gold!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator