Posts created by JKPHEP

posted in Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing ™ on Nov 4, 11 11:45 AM
This is not a great game if you can't play it/ And I can't. I have MS 7 I guess that is the reason, If anyone can play this game on 7 please let me know. Thank you very much. JKPHEP

I finally found a way to open the elevator. I took the hammer in the game and pounded real fast on the left side, where all the stuff is. It finally opened up. I finished the game with no problems at all. I have been playing with it for about 3 weeks and if they didn't get a fix I was going to get a refund. Almost every day I would open it up and nothing, it wouldn't work at all. Till today. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I got to finish the bonus too. If you are having this problem try this. JKPHEP

posted in Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing ™ on Oct 27, 11 4:49 PM
From what I understood this game won't play on windows 7. Does that make you happy?

posted in Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines on Oct 25, 11 5:39 PM
Well I found the answer. I went to the place where you use the gloves and I couldn't get it to work. So I went back on the place where the gloves are and I got them right away. I hope this helps anyone else. JKPHEP

posted in Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines on Oct 25, 11 5:22 PM
I have done everything you have said but they still won't let me have them. I don't know what to do now. I am ready to use them and don't have them. Any help please.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going down in the elevator for the first time and made it to the bottom fine. Then I started up for the key and the elevator stopped about half way up I cant go any farther. I can go back down but not up. I am STUCK. Can anyone help me---Please I need to go back up for the last bag of gold also. Thank you so much.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 11 4:18 PM
I always find out when this happens I didn't do something I was suppose to do. Hope this helps. Just go back and look.

What are you going to do about the snakes when the games go to 3-D ? Then you will have fun.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Aug 14, 11 5:16 PM
The way I got to the HOS and the magnet is I went to the Dr. office and put the gold 6 sided plate in the statue on left side of the desk. A drawer came out and there was nothing in it. But I opened the curtains and a scull was there. You will need the scull later. I went back to the hotel and there was the HOS and the magnet. All worked great.Maybe this will help, but you may have a different problem. Good Luck.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Aug 14, 11 5:07 PM
Have you found it yet. If not I think I can help you. Let me know.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Aug 13, 11 7:22 PM
I am having the same problem. No magnet. Cannot get to the scene that has that in it. HELP Thanks

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Aug 13, 11 7:14 PM
Where and how did you find it? Thanks

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jul 4, 11 6:02 PM
Well I found the answer. It is hanging outside where ladder is on one of the lights over the chest. Hope this helps.JKPHEW

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jul 4, 11 4:29 PM
I am having trouble with the wand when I try to use it on the dragon. I think you have to put together 3 items. I can't get them to combine. I think other people are having trouble with this too. Please be a hero and tell us how to do it. I think there is a match 3 game after you use it. Thanks so much. JKPHEP

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jul 4, 11 4:18 PM
Well I'm another one that can't get the wand to do anything either. If someone can help us please do. How do you get the 3 pices of wand go together? Cannot get it at all. Thanks for your help. JKPHEP

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 25, 11 5:59 PM
I must be in the same boat as you. I am having a lot of trouble. It seems as thought no one cares and I know they do. Maybe it is so easy they don't think we need there help. I have even used the walk through. and no luck. OK any help please. Thanks

posted in Relics of Fate: A Penny Macey Mystery on Mar 3, 11 6:27 PM
I think if you brush outside of the main thing it will work. I had to do that on one. Hope this helps. JKPHEP

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 23, 11 12:04 PM
What are you trying to click it to?

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 23, 11 11:58 AM
To get the knob to stick you have to go all around it until the hand turns into a arrow. Then and only then it will stick. I have found this to be true with most of the other things. Don't know why they made it this way but they did. If I come upon another game like this I will not buy. Hope this helps. I know it will. JKPHEP

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 17, 11 9:33 AM
I know what you mean. I am in the same fix. I really feel dumb but now 2 of us done it I guess we are not so dumb after all. Stay in there I wrote a letter to someone and I think he can help. So hold on.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator