Posts created by judygoodfellow

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Dec 6, 12 11:40 AM
i am having trouble with the puzzle. I keep having to replay and have the wrong ones left over. Is there a system - I notice they cross the screen at different speeds

posted in Flower of Immortality on Mar 15, 12 5:12 AM
My hints keep pointing to the signpost to Mecca but I don't know what to do with it - if I go left - beside it - I'm then redirected back to the camp site.

posted in All My Gods on Feb 27, 12 9:43 AM
How on earth do you get enough gold to stop Mars destroying your town?

posted in Atlantic Journey: The Lost Brother on Feb 6, 12 2:03 PM
I'm stuck here too

posted in Mystical Island on Jan 12, 12 11:26 AM
He was musing that someone might be looking for him and then it jumped to the people who were looking for him -if he is Chuck. There seems to be a Rick missing too-but I got stuck on the photos so haven't got any further. The English certainly is a challenge.

i don't know if it's because I am using a laptop but I cannot get the two parts of the spring to attach no matter how I pull it. Anybody else find this a problem?

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 12, 11 5:49 AM
I have the same problem.

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Nov 22, 11 3:46 PM
I'm having trouble at the Spider Gate. I placed the yellow rune, moved it around a bit and then went to the walkthrough. When I came back and tried to put the rune back into its correct starting position, the whole faceplate fell off and I'm left with a spider shaped hole. Is this meant to happen?

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville on Nov 17, 11 5:13 AM
mine does that sometimes. Reboot your computer and it should have the full trial back.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 11, 11 10:14 AM
My avast security says that an iffy file came along with my download and will only open it in the sandbox where it won't save my progress. Should I uninstall and try again? This has never happened before.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Oct 31, 11 10:11 AM
I got all set to launch the rocket before I had disabled the cannons. When I went back and finished them and came back the game won't let me launch.Have I missed something

I got embroiled in downloading the stub, then the tool bar - then realized I probably wouldn't have space for it and cancelled (the tool bar). Somewhere along the line I must have clicked the game to play. It didn't show but I've used up all my free play without seeing anything!! I'll just have to be patient for six weeks and take everyone's word that it is a wonderful game!

it was ok the following day and I had a great time playing it!

Please could you send me the same message? I've got the same problem

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 12, 11 11:08 AM
It's ok I placed the ladder first. I thought you had to place it after the HOG scene. Thanks

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 12, 11 10:55 AM
I cant' seem to get the 2nd HOG scene on the tree by the cemetery to activate. I've been through the guide but can't see anything I've missed, Any ideas?

posted in Diamon Jones: Devil's Contract on Apr 28, 11 5:22 AM
I'm ok until I get to the end of the vacuum and mold mini game in the cheese shop. I've almost finished and it comes up with an error message and goes back to the Game Manager

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 16, 11 8:14 AM
I got this too - it does eventually stop and you can get the heart. it seems like the movie bits are running slow - the next bit is later after you solve the statue puzzle and go up the steps. I'm still working on this one.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 11 11:17 AM
Thanks - I have the hook, now I know what to do with it!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 11 5:39 AM
I seem to have missed a flower tile somewhere and can't get into the store. I found one in the early Hog scene and one in the coffin. Where is the third one? I love this game but will need to wait for the SE.

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 9, 11 5:04 AM
I've got mine off but can't remember how! I think it was a chisel or something similar that I got near the beginning

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator