Posts created by kenneve

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Dec 12, 10 2:01 PM
Absolutely, I will try anything. Thank you.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Dec 12, 10 8:20 AM
did you get an answer. I am stuck here also, but I see the white hat and the raspberries to die hat, and the blueberries to die ribbon, but I cannot pick up the ribbon, or the hat or berries. What is wrong here??

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Oct 31, 10 5:48 AM
Thanks that was helpful. Can't wait for the next.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Oct 30, 10 10:46 AM
I almost gave up on this game about 5 months ago, as I get getting stuck and hitting dead ends. But, i just had foot surgery so I thought it would be great to get in a long game. Well, I am so happy I did. It was the greatest game I have played to date. I can't wait for the next. I always buy the Mystery Case files and love them all. Next time Maybe I will get the Collectors edition. Does any one have any comments on one over the other.

Keep up the good wok BFG. Thoroughly enjoyed.

Kenneve

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Aug 2, 10 7:20 AM
This is the best game. I will play over always in timed mode(more fun). Unfortunately I played the second game"Robinson crusoe and the Cursed Pirates" first. So is there a third in the making? They were both the best for graphics, story, and kept my interest throughout as there is so much variety in the mini games as well.

Looking forward to another. Does anyone know of any other games that are this entertaining.

posted in Grace's Quest: To Catch An Art Thief on Jul 29, 10 7:14 AM
I am in the Formal Dining Room. Found all objects, have no inventory items, but the game is not moving on. Is this a glitch or have I done something wrong or is the game over?

I go in and out of games as I get bored ort stumped and go back in, so I might have forgotten something.

Any suggestions??

Keneve

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Jul 6, 10 10:43 AM
fai_fai wrote:I recommend trying the first game - "Adventures of Robinson Crusoe". It's very good.

Thanks very much

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Jul 6, 10 10:42 AM
fai_fai wrote:I recommend trying the first game - "Adventures of Robinson Crusoe". It's very good.

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Jun 20, 10 12:02 PM
I love, love , love this game. Best one to come along in a long time. Not too, too difficult but a little testy at times. So much fun I could not stop playing. Love the animation and scenes.
is there anything else out there that has as much to offer as this??

Thanks Big Fish

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on May 24, 10 7:03 AM
My log is telling me to go the Vault of Science and explore new area. I cannot get to new area. I go forward all th eway and all rooms are completed. I go back all the way to the mausoleum and cannot go anywhere from there.

Please does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator