Posts created by karatopa

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 2, 17 10:45 AM
Il here with the limes least I could do thank you Abbie for finishing off the planting
I did save one or two purple flowers on my manor I'll sort and plant them can't let auntie boil get upset at me and I'm sure there will be plenty left over if anyone needs any
Erm I did go a little bit mad at the garden centre lol you know me so well Abbie

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 2, 17 2:28 AM
Well I have had a lovely time looking for purple flowers I visited lots of garden centres and I found
Dahlias
Clematis
Violets
Salvia
Pansys
And I brought lots and lots and lots oops maybe I overdid things just a bit
Bring in the vans 1at a time please there are only 3
Oh nobody here great I'll start planting torchie start digging holes and I'll put the plants in that's it great well done wow that's the first van empty and on its way let's get them watered in and start on the next if we can get the clematis in next maybe we can train some up the gazebo ok off we go phew it's hard work this van 2 is on it's way I think we deserve a rest now we will do the other van later go play torchie

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 2, 17 2:11 AM
And if they really won't stop it's goodbye neighbor

Sometimes I long for the early days when we hadn't discovered how to multiple gift lol

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 30, 17 11:20 PM
That sounds good to me Abbie I love a bacon sandwich I'm off to see what other purple flowers I can source after this nor too many it is Roses place not auntie boils

Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 30, 17 9:27 AM
Well auntie boil likes purple so maybe we could include some around the flower gardens I wonder if lilac is purple enough?
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 30, 17 3:11 AM
I smell breakfast
Ah the mystery of who put Roses in the Ferris wheel over night I suspect dragon slight of hand I'll question torchie as soon as I find him
I brought refreshments for later sandwiches of many kinds and an orange cake for after I've taken over the watering of the trees we seem to be suffering from dissapearing dragon syndrome lol I wonder why they went into hiding
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 29, 17 1:28 PM
I love it when I arrive just as work finishes and play starts. the first thing I need is a glass in one hand and food in the other I brought you a magnolia tree and a couple of climbing roses Roses hope you like them

Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 28, 17 2:41 AM
Good morning I'm ready for action just tell me where to start those are very grand plans Roses I'm betting it will look magnificent
I put the promised wine in the fridge in the kitchen. I love what you have done with that kitchen and not a fly in sight
Torchie brought a couple of lilac trees the roots are well wrapped and he will throw water on them to stop them drying out (advise every one to keep out of the way because he's very enthusiastic ) the post man got an awful surprise earlier I bet those letters will take some drying out

Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 26, 17 2:33 PM
Sleepover that sounds like fun count me in but don't you dare wake me up when you wake up Abbie I know your idea of an early morning
I think I see some drinks over there Cheers everybody
Flipping heck I hope no one can see me in this costume I think it's shrunk (pull tug rip oops any body got a needle and cotton

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 26, 17 9:21 AM
Oh dear what day is it did I miss everything I've been suffering from friend interuptus
Abbie it looks fabulous that waterfall into the pool was inspired Roses I can't wait for a dip
My look at all that food I brought wine but I think I might take it straight round to Roses
I wonder what she has planed for us

Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 24, 17 10:17 AM
hi everybody
i'm here to help with the tiles crikey you do like to make things complicated are we on 7 or 14 now i'm sure that's not right maybe Abbie wont notice i think ill move over to the other side in case she doe's
la la la ok ill have a go here i hung a coat i found up where the mistake happened it belongs to the excavator man i think
did anyone bring drinks ill go get some back soon
kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 24, 17 12:45 AM
Hi I'm here all ready to help pancakes and bacon and eggs sound great roses just the thing
Well I'm ready Abbie heading over to the pool just tell me what you want doing first
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 23, 17 4:51 PM
I'm thinking of signing up for the night shift as an apology for my tardiness I set off with good intentions
Had to go out then had company for a meal so no time today I'll do better tomorrow honest
Good idea about the random tiles Abbie
Took some pulled pork and beans for a quick snack bedtime now goodnight
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 23, 17 12:37 AM
Good morning Abbie my you are organised plain white tiles yawn how boring but it's your pool so your wish will be my command
Are there anymore bacon butties?
Torchie has gone to help her friends I hope they will behave, I hope the paint is well locked up Roses because I now have a rainbow coloured musician statue on my grounds I think he was used for target practice
See you later
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 21, 17 1:56 PM
Abbie you are a mine of information I knew all that vaguely but could not have explained it have you been talking to your good friend mr Google again lol

Anyway things seem to be well under way on the organisation side I'll order the digger o be delivered at the crack of dawn I know you will be up to receive it
Brilliant idea to keep all the workers cool
Oh and you will need to choose some tiles for the pool too
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 21, 17 1:13 AM
Hi Abbie no problem naturally the swans would have been free to come and go (hard to stop them really seeing as how they can fly )
So a swimming pool it is excavator is ordered I'm sure we can make use of that just don't let anyone fill it with alcohol lol
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 20, 17 2:18 PM
Hello all been hiding from our mini heatwave I've never been good with hot weather sorry
I think that the natural look will be best for my gazebo I still cant believe what you all achieved
Abbie I'm wondering if you might like a couple of swans we could make a small lake I'm sure if you would like one I'll hire an excavator see you there
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 10, 17 11:38 AM
Hi
A gazebo brilliant idea roses then we can party rain or shine in

A maze yea I love those good thought buddytrex

This will be the best garden ever

I'm going for some food and definitely a glass or two from the fountains

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 10, 17 7:07 AM
Can't understand that Abbie this gardening is far easier than the weeding in my own garden
I brought deserts cheesecake almond cake and a trifle and cream too ill put it in the fridge see you later
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 9, 17 1:05 PM
Here I come all clean plate and glass in hand everything looks great yum yum and tastes good too now which fountain to start with rum I think I brought some coke I know I'm a light weight lol
I can't wait till it's dark and the fairy lights are on another little drink I think cheers all

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator