Posts created by sexxygamma

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 8:02 AM
I agree with others we are PAYING customers and would atleast like to have acknowledgement that BFG is working on it or ??? VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 16 8:33 PM
OH NO!! I HAD PROBLEMS AFTER THE UPDATE SO IT SAID TO UNINSTALL/INSTALL WELL I CANNOT FIND IT UNDER MY PURCHASE HISTORY??? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE I DIDN'T LOSE ALL MY PROGRESS!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 16, 16 11:09 AM
Ok you millionaires what is the secret on how to get that much?? I have been stuck on level 21 (after losing progress due to new laptop) but the most coins I have had is 20,000?! Do you play 24/7? as I never can as some sites are not available for anywhere from 30-60min. and I do try to get ALL the flowers I can each time,but yes what is your secret on getting that much of coins,diamonds etc.!!? Thank you for the advice!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 16 7:38 PM
I had gotten a new laptop about 4months ago and did not know my ID# or that BFG could help me retrieve my progress so I started over but for some reason I cannot get out of level 21 every character I have needs the same thing at same time over and over it has been so annoying and frustrating, can anyone remember level 21 being like this?? my friend #437936 THANK YOU EVERYONE

posted in Secret of the Pendulum on Dec 15, 15 9:26 AM
Mine came open as "continue","new game" quit, like I have played the whole game before!???

Still waiting for a response on here from BFG on all of us that have Windows 10 and all of us have our updates and the game still is NOT WORKING!!! and we are paying customers and to see ALL these negative comments on this issue is not very promising what is wrong BFG?????

posted in Haunted Legends: The Secret of Life on Dec 4, 15 5:46 PM
I am getting a very weird invalid error...invalid access to memory location!!! when I am trying to download game to BFG Manager.. PLEASE HELP I have written before with NO RESPONSE ON ANOTHER GAME, SO I HOPE I GET ONE THIS TIME ON THIS!? I AM RUNNING MOZILLA FIREFOX WINDOWS 10

posted in Art Mahjong 3 on Nov 19, 15 10:00 AM
I am getting a Cannot find import DLL may be missing,corrrupt,or wrong version File "X3DAudio1_7.dll" error 126

I clicked on my dxdiag and it is up to date!! this is THE ONLY GAME ON BFG that shows this error!!!

posted in Big City Adventure: Shanghai on Nov 4, 15 5:48 PM
Does anyone know how many chapters or how long this whole game is?? Thank you!

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat 2 on Oct 22, 15 1:34 PM
Does anyone know how many levels or how long this game is?? Thank you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 15 8:15 PM
437936 my name is Denise! thank you!!! And am stuck on level 17!!

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Sep 17, 15 6:32 PM
If anyone has purchased and played all the way thru how long was it?? Thank you!!

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Sep 1, 15 10:50 AM
SAME HERE WINDOWS 10 FIREFOX NOT PLAYING DOWNLOADED FINE BUT WILL NOT PLAY!! HELP BFG FOR ALL OF US WITH WINDOWS 10!!

posted in Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner on Aug 31, 15 5:35 PM
I see someone posted this EXACT error back in 2013 and it is STILL NOT FIXED as I have it now.

Error: Access violation at 0x02C70D50 (tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF), program terminated.

Yes, my drivers and software are all up to date.
Yes, I tried reinstalling the game.
Yes - I'm sure there's something basic I've forgotten.

I do have Windows 10

posted in Maze: Subject 360 on Aug 30, 15 9:09 AM
To those that have bought or played both the CE and SE which one is the best buy for your buck??

posted in Big City Adventure: Barcelona on May 27, 15 6:21 PM
On the introductory page for the game it says there is 60 postcards to collect? As I did not see them but did see the guitars,am I missing something???

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 15 6:29 PM
I am on level 17 (was up to 38 before getting new laptop and tech transferred all my files BUT BIG FISH lost all my games and progress on FOUND and Midnite Castle anyway I keep playing for the same 2 items over and over and all it does is give me other items instead of the ones I need!!! GRRRRRRRR....AND THOSE BUTTERFLIES REPLACING THE FLOWERS SHHHHHH U CA'T EVEN SEE THEM AND IF YOU DO THEY ARE GONE FAST!!!! OK DONE RANTING!

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 15 10:06 AM
lw2016 wrote:Hi,

I could Play the demo without Problems. Only at the end, when I entered Rivendale, the game crashes every time I try to enter through the window.
If this is not solved, I will not buy the game.

I am having same problem!!! Looked like a very good game to buy until that happened!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 14 5:21 PM
well I guess there is a update and I clicked on it and its saying error 208 signed onto game already? no I am signed out and restarted and it made me sign completely on inc.password well I do not remember my password as is always auto. so I had to have them send me a phony one well now I cannot get into update this game!! HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! it keeps signing me off on game manager and website!! I hope someone isnt playing on my screenname somewhere???

posted in Reveries: Soul Collector Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 14 11:18 AM
I am getting ONCE again "screen mode will not allow due to video card?" error!! OMGOSH TWICE IN ONE WEEK! I sent a DRFELIX report with other game and all they did was sent me a free coupon code! I really would like to know the reason WHY I am getting this error??? HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have checked and I do have up to date video card!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator