Posts created by Cromaxgal

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Apr 5, 17 10:19 PM
You have to crush the big pink statue behind the one in the road

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 16 6:46 PM
I PRINT SCREENED the page and copied into word the map and instructions and was able to complete it FINALLY!

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 16 5:57 PM
Even though there is a strategy guide, it's not too helpful. I look at it each move and it never comes out the same. Grrr. Thanks for the help

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 16 11:19 AM
I can't get past level 9 because I can't get over to the purple stone maker to buy any as the girls are in the way who need the purple stones. It seems like it's a catch 22

Figured it out, you have to build a fairy house first

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace on Aug 28, 16 1:27 PM
Level 7 won't let you get past the roots

SERIOUS error issues and crashing. Won't be buying it.

posted in League of Light: The Gatherer Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 16 10:20 PM
I don't have all the fresco parts and have only collected 9 of 20. I don't know what I'm looking for. I don't see where the game refers to the fresco parts. Any suggestions

posted in League of Light: The Gatherer Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 16 7:07 PM
I like it and might buy it.

Not impressed. Too many cut scenes, too much talking (which I hate) and I seriously don't think the graphics are as sharp as other games I've played. Not a buy for me. Pretty much just the same as other games. Boring.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 10:40 PM
Check YouTube.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 5:39 PM
On Level 17, the guy in the corner won't shut up meaning, he keeps flashing on the screen over and over again that you need to use the shield to protect yourself from the birds. However by the time you get to the shields the birds are gone and you can't pick up the supplies and it's annoying. I expect more of CE's.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 12:31 PM
I was having the same problem and the GUIDE doesn't help you

posted in Silver Tale on Jun 25, 16 5:55 PM
I have fed the horse all along until just now and forgot and it was dying and when I hit the plus sign, the feather appeared and filled up the whole meter on both sides FOOD and STAMINA. So that's how the feather is used.

posted in Silver Tale on Jun 25, 16 5:49 PM
I got one set of gold bars and then got 3 gold feathers.

posted in Silver Tale on Jun 12, 16 5:35 PM
What and how much materials do you need for getting across the river?

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on Jun 10, 16 9:09 PM
It's a matter of lining the one next to the one, 2 to 2, 3 to 3 and so on. I think I turned the right bottom twice and the left bottom once and the upper knob once. Not sure.

I like everything except it's too spooky which I didn't care for. So am going to pass.

I've restarted several times. I can't get enough gold for the fairies and don't have enough wood for the gold mine. Any suggestions

I was extremely disappointed. It kept freezing up. But besides that, the demo is really short and so is the game. The story was boring, usually I like dragons but this one was horrible, not worth the money. It's really aged.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 16, 16 9:01 PM
Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator