Posts created by hermette

posted in My Tribe on Oct 6, 12 7:45 PM
MCummings wrote:That also took me awhile until I found this website that had stuff for the game. I dunno if I can post the address here or not. Its a spoilers page. It has a list of all the potions and what they do and how to solve all the mysteries.

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for too. I don't know why you couldn't post it.

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 30, 12 3:26 PM
LoriW wrote:You will get the magic axe from completing one of the quests.

Yes, but which one please. I've gone through many tasks and haven't acquired it yet. Not finding it has brought my game to a hault.

posted in Ranch Rush on Aug 7, 10 10:24 PM
You have to buy the catsup machine. Pack 3 crates of tomamtoes, then place them on the machine.

Apparently I'm the only one that doesn't like it. I've said, any game with a 'walkthrough' I'd never buy. They are frustrating at best. When I downloaded the trial, I looked to ensure there was no walkthrough, nope, didn't see it. So I'm thinking great, must be like Mortimer Beckett, loved it. Playing the trial was fun and do-able. Times up and I spend $20 to buy it, only to find out 'now' there's a walkthrough. Since that point, I've struggled through every page with more and more 'push buttons to make this or that work, each one getting more complicated. Oh, but if I go to the walkthrough... yadda yadda yadda. I like to be able to logically 'play' through a game, not close it, read a walkthrough, go back... what's the point of this? Please, when downloading a trial of this sort, can we say something about a walkthrough? I know many like these games, but many don't.

posted in Farm Craft on Jun 22, 10 12:45 PM
Not sure why 'suggestions for farm crafts 2' is in farm craft. It seems this thread is mostly ignored. Best go to Farm Craft 2 forum, I guess.

posted in Farm Craft on Jun 21, 10 1:40 PM
musket577 wrote:It says dig up the burdok (or something like that). WHERE? WHAT BURDOK? The player can't even start your LOSER of a game. HOW DO YOU GUYS KEEP GETTING WORSE by doing it? At lease Farm Craft 1 was playable...this one can't even get started.

I so totally agree with you. I'm been replaying level 3 for a good 20 minutes. Farm Craft 1 was playable and fun. Thank God I haven't bought FC 2.

posted in Farm Craft on Jun 21, 10 1:37 PM
ddFred wrote:I can't get thru lvl 3; I keep getting caught stealing either the cukes or pineapples. HELP!

I'm having the same problem. Did you resolve how to do this?

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Jun 3, 10 9:48 PM
No one? Gee thanks. I was serious with the questions.

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on May 31, 10 3:11 PM
What happened to the power ups that were in 2? I only play the timed version, but the time goes fast, and with all the places where crabby can land and get stuck, it's impossable to beat the clock. I'm spending most of my time trying to click combos beneath him to get the 3 in a row that will free him to continue. Most times I get maybe half thru when I hear the timer ticking. All this is to me is aggrivateing. I don't like this one at all. I loved 2, but I think they made this one to hard.

posted in Delaware St. John: The Seacliff Tragedy on Mar 10, 10 4:43 PM
I never buy a game with a walk through. It seems to be a big trend, but when I want to play a game, referring to page after page of the walk through annoys the heck out me.

Every time I come to Big Fish, that's all I see. Where are the fun games? And I mean, other than hidden objects. Enough already.

posted in Ranch Rush on Mar 2, 10 8:22 PM
I wish bigfish would get on the case of fresh games to see why it isn't forthcoming. It's been promised for nearly 2 years.

posted in Fantastic Farm on Jan 21, 10 8:36 PM
click well for the bucket of water.
click peacock and the bucket of water should fly to him/her.
after it drinks the water, a tail feather should fall off.

posted in Fantastic Farm on Jan 21, 10 8:30 PM
Ok, how about this. Did the new fix help your game play? I downloaded it, but if anything it's worse.

posted in Fantastic Farm on Jan 16, 10 7:23 PM
When I first installed this game, it ran great. But after installing The Sims 3, Fantastic Farm began running choppy and slow. I've reinstalled it twice, did several defrags, but no luck. Does anyone have an idea what might be going on?

Thank you

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 9, 09 10:44 AM
Oh, thanks for the thought *hehe* Thought I was in it

So far, I like the game very much.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 8, 09 8:08 PM
So, has anyone tried it yet? I like it, but am stuck already at the 3rd train stop. Can't figure out how to get around all those bandits.

If someone knows, please help me. I'm getting was too frustrated.

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 2 on Dec 8, 09 8:02 PM
I foolishly bought the game. Waste of money. It's the same thing screen after screen. Should have done the demo first.

posted in Romance of Rome on Oct 31, 09 7:01 PM
I love HOG's, but this one bored me to death, not to mention I finished it w/i a day. If they had taken the cartoons out, there would have been plenty of space for longer play time. The inability to see most objects frustrated the heck out of me. Not what I buy a game for. Many of the objects were very transparent and blended in with the surroundings, others were hidden so well even when using the hint button, I still couldn't see them. A waste of money.

posted in Hollywood Tycoon on Jul 11, 09 1:40 PM
I just downloaded and started to play. Is the only sound that annoying music? No talk, no stage sounds, just music.... looping. In western set it was a bar room piano. I must be missing something because I don't see the fun aspect.

posted in The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II on May 28, 09 2:30 PM
Just downloaded it and am completely baffled as to what I'm supposed to be looking for. I have no idea what I should be taking of and why. I can move around fine, but when you try to play a game w/o a clue to what to look for, what to find, it gets frustrating as heck. That's the state I'm in right now. If you can't play the game, it's not fun. So I'll probably uninstall it.

Hermette

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator