Posts created by lynwil

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 15 5:47 PM
And congratulations to Mad Head from me too! I totally agree with Bribling, a wonderful game - couldn't stop until it was finished.

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale on Jul 6, 15 11:03 PM
Thanks for that jcsgame, wish I'd come in here before I got that far and played the HOS! Looks like I'll be starting again as the problem has obviously not been fixed.

posted in Black Rainbow on May 29, 15 4:38 PM
When this game first came out I only demo'd it for 20 minutes then gave up, but going back to it on the DD I've bought it and fallen in love with it.
I think I'm becoming tired of HOGs as they seem to be coming in too often and slow the games down. Also they break concentration and the continuity of the story - for me anyway.
This is definitely a game for slow, careful concentration. There is a fair bit of dialog and every scene has to be thoroughly searched - to rush is to miss heaps. Give it a try, as a DD it's a steal!

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside on Apr 17, 15 3:36 PM
No full screen, desktop shows all around and hint button isn't lit so unable to use. Have uninstalled and reinstalled but no change. I'm on Windows 7 and have no problem with any other games. Help please.

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Deadly Cold on Apr 3, 15 3:54 PM
Hello twinsoniclab, I've just finished the SE game and it was a very abrupt ending. Quite disappointing really. When the two women were sent through the portal, the castle collapsed, Victor couldn't come through and disappeared - end of. Maybe a sequel where the women go looking for Victor? We'll have to wait and see. I have to say it was a good game until then.

Ok SeverineSnape, I don't know why the hint took me to the mirror but as you said the eye is very faint on the rump of the horse on the right. Thanks for your help, Lyn

I don't know if I'm missing something but in the hop, all I have left to look for is the eye but when I bring up the mirror all I'm seeing is a smoky haze. Can one of you clever fishies help, please?

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time on Jan 3, 15 8:45 PM
I totally agree with Bessiegirl, if oil and bombs are turned off and the game is being played on casual mode, the need for a double bomb should be disabled. I have loved every Fishdom game up to this one - I play for enjoyment not to be frustrated.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time on Dec 28, 14 7:06 PM
Can some of our clever fishies give me some help with the bombs please. I've been matching all around them and it doesn't make any difference, what am I doing wrong?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove on Dec 20, 14 10:41 PM
I enjoyed the game as an SE but can't understand why the detective's questions have to be clicked on when they're going to be asked anyway, usually this is done when there are different outcomes to a scenario. Seems like double handling, only serving to make the game seem longer and it really didn't seem like a very long game to me.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin on Nov 26, 14 9:29 PM
The walkthrough is telling me to use earth on the pressure plate but I haven't got any left. Any help out there please!

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer on Nov 16, 14 1:37 PM
Is it just me or does this 'Echoes' feel as if it's been gathering dust in a cupboard somewhere? It's not a patch on the other games which I thoroughly enjoyed, it just feels very dated and clunky, I'm not sure it's even worth a coupon!

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight on Oct 20, 14 11:00 PM
I've just finished the SE and although I thoroughly enjoyed it I was really surprised at the abrupt ending. Did the CE go on and give a decent closure to the story as there were many unanswered questions.

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf on Mar 6, 14 11:26 PM
Well I loved this game - unhurried and not too much backtracking. Graphics were lovely and I spent a lot of time just looking around. And yes, Aleksandar I did read and enjoyed!

posted in Dream Hills: Captured Magic on Feb 9, 14 3:08 PM
I think I must be missing something, there are no sparkles when I go to the top cave. All I have in my inventory are the oil can, the rusty key and pawn shop money. Any help, anyone?

posted in Dream Hills: Captured Magic on Jan 24, 14 11:41 PM
Can someone tell me where the gingerbread man is? This is driving me mad, I've been clicking around the stove for ages but all it tells me is it's hot and there's a wonderful smell, thanks.

posted in Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders on Jan 4, 14 5:14 PM
I agree with kelsie2, it's a lovely game but not one to be rushed. I enjoyed sitting back listening to the dialogue then going back, finding the people had more to say and also a few chuckles at what was said. Definitely a game for a lazy Sunday when it's too hot to venture out here in Oz

posted in Laruaville on Jul 30, 13 2:24 AM
I only lasted until Level 4 on this game and I was stumped - no matches and no way of getting any, very odd! I wasn't interested in replaying as I was annoyed there was no 'shuffle' to get me going again. This could have been a lovely little game - the female ghost who kept pushing her glasses back was so cute and made me chuckle. Don't quite think the devs thought this one through.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur on Jan 26, 13 1:07 PM
Had to swim back in to say that I had another go. As the demo got towards the end it was a lot better, wasn't so slow and seemed to have smoothed out the jerkiness. Thank heavens, I really didn't want to give up on this one! First buy for the new month, I think.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur on Jan 25, 13 3:24 AM
I love the Spirits of Mystery series but am I the only one finding this one very slow and sticky? Everything on my computer is up to date so I don't think that's the problem.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator