Posts created by Playful61

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Jan 12, 13 1:59 PM
jagerliz wrote:
Patty60 wrote:I can't even get the tiles to work at all. This screen freezes up on me or goes black, then I get an error message and have to use Windows Task Manager to close the game. I have really liked this game up to this point, had to use a walk through for some of the items (how to use them) but figured out most of the mini games just by pure stubborness. I have emailed BFG about the problem and the error message I receive. I have tried the uninstall and reinstall using FireFox but that didn't work either.

Does anyone else notice that the main character is the same as the sports-trophy stealing assistant in Laura Jones Gates of Good and Evil?

ANY NEWS YET ON HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM? SAME THING HAPPENING TO ME,

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 12, 13 11:02 AM
so Emery is king now but we have to finish my 'quest' which I think is finding out how to restore my full manly status?
what am I supposed to do next?
a hint would be nice

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 12, 13 10:54 AM
I am loving this game.
Really, you have to work to earn the big bucks and at 5 coins a shot, I feel like I'm working for minimum wages A quest journal would have helped ... not sure how much more game time there is before the 'end'.
I am at the point where I have to find a way to get back all my boy parts lol and for the life of me can't figure out what's next?
Still, rpg's are worth the $ - lots of game time, full of surprises and different choices for a different game play

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 12, 13 10:47 AM
mommabak wrote:I'm stuck, literly, on the sky island. Found the shard and try to leave with the airship and can't. Please help.

I found that if you put the shadow of the airship on the space you want to land - that helps in a very small space

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 12, 13 10:45 AM
Hi; I had an issue at one point in the game where my character just walked through everything. I went back into computer and changed compatibility to 'administrator'... yay, it worked!
thanks to BF helper Sarah H in Seattle

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Jan 12, 13 9:45 AM
Playful61 wrote:
hamlisch wrote:the hammer only seems to work on horse. hit horse several times and misc. pieces came off but still not solving puzzel, what am I doing wrong?

did anyone find the solution to this one? am having the same issue ...
what works on the anvil?
where does the target and that dust pan belong?
am stuck

wow, the dustpan with the broom enabled everything! am on the way again

erm, it's also called having patience lol

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Jan 12, 13 9:43 AM
Playful61 wrote:
wobeed wrote:Gee dont even know if I spelled that right.... I am having trouble with the mosaic tablet.. is there anyone who can help me?? thanks

me too ... did u figure it out?

got it! had to play game as administrator!

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Jan 12, 13 9:09 AM
hamlisch wrote:the hammer only seems to work on horse. hit horse several times and misc. pieces came off but still not solving puzzel, what am I doing wrong?

did anyone find the solution to this one? am having the same issue ...
what works on the anvil?
where does the target and that dust pan belong?
am stuck

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Jan 9, 13 1:26 PM
wobeed wrote:Gee dont even know if I spelled that right.... I am having trouble with the mosaic tablet.. is there anyone who can help me?? thanks

me too ... did u figure it out?

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Dec 24, 12 2:48 PM
never mind, had to put the plate up first! who knew?

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Dec 24, 12 2:40 PM
prpldva wrote:
champagne5 wrote:what appears to be antlers and a wrench

Use the wrench on the sink and then turn on the water- you will get the cap of the small bottle. Put the bottle in the red box, lower left corner of the hunting lodge and you will get the glue.

Use the glue on the broken antler on the wall then attach the one you have in inventory

HELP I have tried to use the wrench on the sink BUT it won't let me do it and I can't go any further ????

posted in Love's Epitaph on Jul 15, 12 6:47 PM
ok, I have gone through all the swamps, saw the trader at the tent and am in the tower.
I've made it all the way up to the top but can't find the 'boss' or whatever it is I am supposed to find there.

Hints, anyone? I am getting bored running around in circles!

O and when i try to go to the library, it won't let me enter. ?????

what's next??????????????????

posted in Love's Epitaph on Jul 15, 12 6:44 PM
f am really loving this game. The only thing it's missing, is a quest box because after 12 hours of play I am kind of lost as to what I am supposed to be doing -

I retraced my steps after I got through the swamp the first time and the payoff was getting more powerful and attaining more skills for the group.

Is there a walkthrough for this game? it would be helpful to know what comes next.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Jul 6, 12 1:41 PM
noirangel wrote:The whole game has played okay for me until you try to use the magnet to get the gear out of the jar. Then the dang thing won't work. It doesn't pick it up. I've messed around with it for about an hour, very frustrating!!

Was there a solution to this problem? I am having the same issue!
Please help

okok, so you take it to the bottom, let it go and whoopee! it grabs the gear

so the answer is just keep looking in the forum and you will find the answer

posted in City of Fools on Jun 30, 12 5:05 PM
I, too, am having a problem finding the outdoor toilet where the egyptologist did his business

Someone, please help!!! where do we find the 'biffy'?

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter 1 on Apr 29, 12 4:56 PM
I am at a point where you place furniture in your house, but I can't seem to place them - they keep moving around and never settle

is this a technical issue or am i not using the 'controls' properly?????

please help!!!!! it's driving me nuts

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter 1 on Apr 6, 12 9:43 AM
avalonks wrote:I've got the 4 rings and have turn the rings so they match but i am still not progressing. is there another ring. is there a picture of what it should look like

I have tried moving the rings several ways but can't seem to get the final pattern. does anyone have a 'picture' of what this pattern should look like?

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Mar 31, 12 3:03 PM
spoiler; give the electrician's card to the receptionist to gain access

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Mar 24, 12 9:24 PM
i am stuck here ... anyone know what to do ???

well, figured this one out only to get stuck in the hospital

the walkthrough doesn't explain why i am stuck with benoir willing to take nurse's bp but not the patient?????

posted in Kaptain Brawe - Episode II on Mar 4, 12 2:34 PM
Please help me... I have been unable to get the cannister from the top left of the spaceship.
Is this a glitch? I am unable to move forward unless I can grab this item

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator