Posts created by leslieb

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 14 3:19 AM
Hi, Don't know if this a Technical Issue or not, but with a few of these online games I have sunk a fair bit of money into buying coins, diamonds etc to play, but have had my computer crash and had to reboot and when I have had to re download big fish and the games I have lost all my previous levels and have to restart.
Why doesn't the game automatically take me to the level I was on when I log in under my user name.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 29, 13 8:13 PM
Hi
I am having an issue with buying more gold. When I try to click on buying gold bars or the coins even I get a message saying "Item is not available for now".
I have the newest version of the game and have bought gold before.
I am up to level 16.
We all know Australia's NBN satellite service is the crappiest in the world, but as I am sending this message I still have internet service and have other pages up, so can anyone let me know why I would be getting this message and oh, paying for it isn't the issue either, I don't even get out of the buying page, let alone into the purchase page...

thank you

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 13 6:42 PM
Sorry BF

After my little rant, I have gone back and checked all updates and suggestions on the help pages, and it is still doing it, including other games now in demo mode including Moai-Build your Dream and Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace. I won't buy these though until I know they will work. So sending a Dr Felix report and hopefully get an answer to the problem asap, the time difference is a killer.

Thanks

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 13 5:52 PM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to see that you have had this trouble.

Have you check out the following the thread which has some help on those rings?

<a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/250284.page>Missing Rings</a>

But if that doesn't help, I would suggest <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">uninstalling and reinstalling</a> the game as this will help to smooth over any problems that are preventing you from progressing.

leslieb - When a game fails to open or performs poorly as you have described, it normally indicates that the game and computer are not communicating with one another as well as they could.

The best way of remedying that, is to have a look at the help article <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">here</a>, for some great advice on updates you can run to help the computer handle the game more effectively.

If those steps don't work or you would like some help, please run a <a href=http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688>Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report</a> and then send that over to our <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page>Tech Support Team</a> so they can find the root cause of the issues affecting your recent games.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Hi

Did all this last week for the Living Legends Frozen Beauty game. Went through the help pages, did everything the Tech team told me and did the Dr Felix report so nothing has changed since then, so how about YOU pass the message on to the Tech team and get them to email me with a solution, because I am over spending my little bit of spare time, repeating it all again. You have my email on file, I expect to hear from you shortly.

Thanks

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 13 6:57 PM
gnewburn wrote:cant get game to run....I've uninstalled & reinstalled...I click the icon on my desktop...it imediately goes to Game Manger..click to play from there...NOTHING...

I am having the same issue. Wouldn't let me play in Demo, so I bought it and now same issues. I have GM open, click the game, immediately tells me GM is closing then opens back up and goes to the Recent Activity page and tells me Thanks for Playing...

Thanks for Playing!!!!! Haven't even got to start the game!!!

I have downloaded other games at the same time eg: Calavera: Day of the Dead Collector's Edition and it played just fine.

Had an issue last week with Living Legends Frozen Beauty CE, that took umpteen uninstalls, re-installs and downloads, before it would finally work.

Living in Rural Australia we don't get the same good deals for downloads as most other areas and getting a bit sick and tired of having to eat into my limits for games that should work.

I have been a Big Fish member since 2007 and have bought in excess of 850 games and getting a little bit tired of paying good money for games that won't work properly.

Like many people I don't get a lot of free time and when I get home from work and just want to relax and play a game I don't won't to be spending 4 days fixing it to play it.

Please fix this!!!!

cutter1 wrote:I finished the main game but am unable to access the bonus game. It is locked out and says I need to complete the main game first. There are several other messages on the forum that state the same problem.

Ditto for me..Found the game very sluggish and went by to quick. Some areas had to go out of and go back in to collect the item

For a Collectors Edition this is a dismal failure

I expect to get what I pay for and bonus content is included in the price of CE's.

Please fix

posted in Green City on Feb 11, 13 6:33 PM
It worked!!!!

I uninstalled then re-installed the game, and didn't have a problem with the button, even took me right back to Level 48..

leslieb wrote:I am having the same problem on Level 48, button just doesn't want to work.
Have gone through the help pages, all drivers, Windows 7 updates are up to date so
Am now uninstalling and re-installing the game to try again...
Didn't want to, but the game is so addictive, I love it..
Hopefully the Tech team will have a bug fix before I reach Level 48 again..lol..

And yes, would love to see a second instalment of this game...it's terrific or get busy with some more Build-a-lot games...

Thanks

posted in Green City on Feb 11, 13 5:00 PM
I am having the same problem on Level 48, button just doesn't want to work.
Have gone through the help pages, all drivers, Windows 7 updates are up to date so
Am now uninstalling and re-installing the game to try again...
Didn't want to, but the game is so addictive, I love it..
Hopefully the Tech team will have a bug fix before I reach Level 48 again..lol..

And yes, would love to see a second instalment of this game...it's terrific or get busy with some more Build-a-lot games...

Thanks

posted in Green City on Feb 11, 13 3:19 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Ending up with 2 stars, am happy with that considering I spent nearly a hour on my 4th go, trying to work out how this would work..

Badut wrote:Okay - I hope I remember it all Here goes:

Buy 2 workers
demolish the 2 mansions beside the hotel
repair the high rise
build an office and a shop where the mansions were and a park beneath them
upgraded these and the park - but dont care about the energy
as soon as they are finished start using the money to remove derelict buildings -this should start giving a lot of money from the hotel.
Upgrade both the hotel and the high rise and build two more nature reserves above the hotel

When you have enough energy (I think its 60 for the high rise) demolish the office and the shop and build a high rise there - and then build one more a the last space.
Upgrade with eco points - when you finish the last upgrade, you´re done

So you end up with 3 high rises, 1 hotel, 1 park and 4 nature reserves.

It takes a little practise and I can only make it in the last second - there might be an easier way.

Good luck and happy gaming

Oh - and keep hiring workers - I think I used around 15

posted in Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 13 7:53 PM
I am having serious issues downloading this game.

Demo downloaded just fine, but when I bought it and downloaded the full game, it keeps giving me Error 766 and yes I have tried all the suggestions in the Help articles, including uninstalling and re-installing the Games Manager.

I am now trying to download and install it for the 5th time and it will download fine for me, around 20 minutes, just won't install. Lets hope this time it will.

I am running Windows 7, have put Big fish on my virus protection access list, turned off Windows firewall and am currently running a Dr. Felix diagnostic report in case this time it won't install either.

The most frustrating part for me, besides paying for a game I can't play, is that this game is nearly a gig and I live in rural Australian where we don't have unlimited downloads. I pay a fortune for the limits I have and this is seriously eating into my allocation.

Please help!

posted in Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery on Jul 2, 12 6:24 AM
cbtx wrote:
leslieb wrote:Sorry cbtx but I do have problems with this game.....and no I am not loving it!!!
Got up to the Carousel twice and comes up with a couldn't save your data message in the game, so no its not my pc. First time it did in Demo thought it was the end of my time, so was bored and I bought it, then it did it again, haven't tried again since then...
And no am not a first time gamer, have over 300 big fish games....

Too bad about the glitches, and it speaks volumes when you have that many games that work fine (as do I) then one game is glitchy----and what it's saying is that there's a problem with the game, not the pc.

Hi cbtx
I was curious to see exactly how many games I do have, and there was a slight miscalculation with the 300 games...lol...its actually 569..I think I need to get a life...lol..

posted in Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery on Jul 2, 12 6:19 AM
findlaybears wrote:I've encountered a rather weird glitch. At certain different points of the game, a prompt comes up that states, "Your save data has been corrupted! You must select another player or create a new profile!" So I must have created a new player at least 5 times already and have only managed to get as far in the game to collect 4 cards. I've also uninstalled/re-installed the game but still the same problem.

The odd thing: the prompt is directly from the game and not my system.

Yes, am getting exactly the same problem, tried it twice, haven't bothered again yet.

posted in Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery on Jul 2, 12 4:19 AM
Sorry cbtx but I do have problems with this game.....and no I am not loving it!!!
Got up to the Carousel twice and comes up with a couldn't save your data message in the game, so no its not my pc. First time it did in Demo thought it was the end of my time, so was bored and I bought it, then it did it again, haven't tried again since then...
And no am not a first time gamer, have over 300 big fish games....

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 26, 11 1:02 AM
I to am looking for the second part of the kitchen key to get into the basement. Have been going around in circles for hours, can anyone help please. Oh and also the door on the right in the kitchen won't let me through, what do I need to do there...
any help would be very much appreciated....

posted in Rescue Frenzy on Sep 24, 11 5:41 PM
Hi, yes mine has frozen twice on the last scene last level. Had to restart computer both times...trying to get through again now...does anyone know what is causing it?

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 27, 09 2:44 PM
mplskate wrote:
pattig120 wrote:The acid mixture does not go on the lock. It goes on the damaged structure above the water break, if we can break it, we can stop the water from flowing down to the room where it is shorting out the lock and has Gideon trapped. I've got the acid poured and don't know how to set it off! Good luck

By now, you should have placed the acid mixture on the abstract sculpture. Do you have anything in your inventory that you could throw, shoot or blow at the acid mixture that might detonate it?

It does go on the lock on the chest in Gideon's bedroom, in Chapter Four Buried Secrets, the glove is holding the acid, but it won't work no matter how many times I try it, and have restarted the game twice, still doing it.....

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 24, 09 4:32 PM
There seems to be a couple of glitches. I restarted my game because I couldn't get the acid to go on the lock, but it is still stuck on this area. Have given up until I get help. Come on BF people pay good money for these games, and it is very frustrating. This is the first HE I have had trouble with...

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 24, 09 1:00 AM
Okay, I have tried about 50 times to pour the acid on the lock in Gideon's Bedroom but it just keeps going back into my inventory. Is there a certain place you have to put it, even though I thought I had tried all over the lock.....frustrating!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator