Posts created by Memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 16, 09 12:12 PM
First part of the decoder is make sure at the top of box letters, just move them by holding down on mouse, septe, then make sure the numbers starting at left are IV lll l V ll after this type what is on the paper these letters UARCK etc.until you here him speak. code set second part you need to pick up envelope set it aside use mag. glass and check date, read the paper it will say august, this code set letters AUGUS numbers ll V lV l lll type in YGROW and so on until he speaks, when typing for both it is probably 2 to three lines that are on each paper, oh and if roman numbers are not right just pick them up and move in there right place, by holding down on mouse, hope this helps.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 16, 09 11:44 AM
Can not get gypsy to show the way keeps saying know your enemy's, developed film, turned lights back on, have to be missing something, help please.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 15, 09 7:37 AM
The number is 1042 to open fridge the second time.
memaslove

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 14, 09 3:19 PM
Make sure you take the syringe

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 14, 09 10:55 AM
First book is missing, but to get idea how it works go to Ad astra per aspera(wrote above doors)
look on shelf and find gruminum click at the letter A book is missing. Next room Felix qui potuit etc.,look on shelf for Aldebaran click on the letter T, book is Runic Anthology, second book found room Nil admirari, find Alfard click E,book is The funeral of Patroclus, third room Nil Nimium, shelf Nibal letter A book is Iphigeneia's Sacrifice. I also had problems with this good luck.
memaslove

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Feb 3, 09 2:40 PM
Just finished the game played it both ways at the end, I found saving alot in the game helps in case the girl gets stuck and can't move. I really enjoyed this game and will play again. Like to get a few more like this.
memaslove

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jan 24, 09 10:46 AM
How do you pick up the sand?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator