Posts created by gemini888

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 17 5:09 PM
Thanx Julesy

How do you get nails to complete birdbox?

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 17 6:13 PM
Keep missing it each time I play.

How do you get the extra item to finish this level please, and where?

posted in Settlers of the West on Dec 21, 16 3:04 PM
How on earth do I get enough gold to finish this level, gold mine is fully upgraded and so is the bank, both fully staffed yet still short of gold.
Please help-thanks in anticipation.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 16 8:15 PM
I have done this only by ignoring the counter customers and yet I got nowhere, What am I missing here, (apart from a brain obviously)

I waited till there were 3 tables ordering and I did them all, then went on to the counter customers, please help.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 16 6:53 PM
I have consoled Paige till the dial was all green, but she keeps on crying, what is the secret please?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 16 12:51 PM
15- Under decoration below clock
16-Behind present
17- In snow in doorway
19-L.H.S. counter
20-Halfway up lamp post L.H.S.
21-Top of suitcase R.H.S.
22- Above drink dispenser by Santas photo
23-Behind suitcase top L.H.S.
24-R.H.S. of counter
25-L.H.S. of cutlery and napkins
26-R.H.S. of window
27-L.H.S. of slice of cake
28-Top edge of carpet, R.H.S.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 16 12:44 PM
15- Under decoration below clock
16-Behind present
17- In snow in doorway
19-L.H.S. counter
20-Halfway up lamp post L.H.S.
21-Top of suitcase R.H.S.
22- Above drink dispenser by Santas photo
23-Behind suitcase top L.H.S.
24-R.H.S. of counter
25-L.H.S. of cutlery and napkins
26-R.H.S. of window
27-L.H.S. of slice of cake

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 16 11:57 AM
1-In snow between snowman and tree
2-L.H.S. of counter behind roof
3- In coffee machine
4- On bird feeder
5-House roof, L.H.S..
6- On house roof R.H.S.
7-Between tree and fence
8-On snow at bottom of tree
9-Behind snowmans hat
10-Above bowl of soup
11- Between chocolate and bag of candy.
12-Behind lamp post L.H.S.
13-Behind lamp post R.H.S.
14-Top of L.H.S. window

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 16 8:41 PM
Keep mucking this level up, what is the secret please?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 16 8:40 PM
Thanks so much Julesyhedgehog

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 16 9:51 PM
Where do you get the entertainment from ?Ive clicked on the little girl and the guy but nothing happens, Please help anyone?

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 16 12:40 PM
How do I get enough gold to finish this level? I end up with 400 gold, but need 500 .
Help please?

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 16 9:01 PM
Build the fairy house-- put rainbows on two fairies, upgrade houand collect the purple things, clik on the diamond icon on right hand side of game, and you can make more money

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 16 2:23 PM
How do I get more mana when I cant access the top part due to fog, and there is no mana left to upgrade the lighthouse to level 3? I have got the first bridge across but cant clik on anything on that side due to fog.Please help

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 16 2:42 PM
where do I find "traces of the kids" please? really got me stumped--thanks in advance.

posted in Pirate Chronicles on Jun 28, 16 3:43 PM
Need help to get enough gunpowder to get things up and running please

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on Jun 6, 16 3:20 PM
Help please, I cant seem to get enough wood to finish the game, I have tried different strategies, but obviously haven't hit the right one yet

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 16 2:46 PM
How do I block the roads please?I have demoed the buildings and built towers in their places, but still cant figure it out

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator