Posts created by gameslvr

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 16 12:15 PM
Can someone please settle a small dispute between my sister and myself? She says she got money from filling the airship and I say you never get money from the airship.--at least I never have.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 16 9:53 AM
How do you get the gold keys? And what are they used for?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 18, 16 6:48 PM
OK--advice request. I have eggs to craft 3 more pets but I don't know if I should since I barely have enough food to feed the pets I have and I could sell the eggs for much needed coins.

Is there any advantage to having more pets? Any tips appreciated!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 15, 16 5:43 AM
Can anyone tell me what food the Voracious Lemur takes to use? And how much?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 16 7:49 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:When a friend appears in your invited tab, it is because they deleted you. Clicking the remove button near their name in your invited tab removes them from your invited tab and removes your name from their declined tab.

Thanks Coconuts, but now I'm really confused. I know for a fact that Harry-O and I were sending gifts back and forth. I don't remember the whole name or I would request him again! I hope he sees this and sends a request to me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 10, 16 9:39 PM
Oh dear! I accidentally deleted two "friends"!

I had two names under the "invited" tab that I thought were already settled in my friend list so I deleted them on the "invited" tab but now they are gone in my "friends" list also!

I know one was Harry-O but I don't know the other. If anyone sees that they are deleted from my friend list, please request again! So Sorry!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 16 8:04 PM
cja727715 wrote:hi, love the game but when connection gets dropped I loose all that I have done for the last hour or so. is there a save button way to make sure data gets saved so I don't have to repeat what I have already done???

cja- The only way I have found to save it is to exit. It gets saved automatically at that point. And then log on again to play further. Hope this helps!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 31, 16 7:47 PM
Fair warning, to give you a chance to skip, I'm going to rant a bit!

I tried e-mailing the developers at Elephant Games on Chrome and there was no "send" button and on Explorer there was a "send" button but it didn't work so hoping this reaches them.

Dear Developers: I have enjoyed playing Midnight Castle so much. The detail is amazing, the graphics are outstanding. So thank you for that.

However, lately it has become very hard and very expensive to play. Especially the Castle Challenge. Question: Why make it so hard? The first Castle Challenge was a lot of fun because of the variety and it was challenging but not excruciating!
This last Castle challenge was soooooo hard. 2000 coins playing dice? It took me 7 days to complete that because you can only roll 3 x a day and I kept losing! 5 wooden chests--5 doesn't seem like much but the hard part is getting the pets to give you a wooden one! HOS's 100 times? Really? 50 pet medallions did me in. Again, the time element in being able to complete the daily tasks made it impossible.

So again---why make it so hard when its just for fun. I mean we're not winning anything in the challenge so why make it frustration-filled?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 16 1:18 PM
Anyone have any hints on how to get more money at the dice game? I seem to keep losing! I've tried betting different amounts - 500, 200, 400.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 16 12:04 AM
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
gameslvr wrote:Making my way through the 100 HO scenes to get the 100 airship items. Friends can't gift them. Anyone know a faster way to get them?

BTW- Does anyone know a way to turn that mailman off? I never take part in the tournaments because I'm just not fast enough and its really annoying getting mail from the mailman all the time!

I think the only way to get the airship items is through continuously doing HOS. I thought that if I used the four exclusive food pets and could get the blue chests, that would help but it doesn't count; although one pet gave six airship items, they did not show up on the castle challenge. As far as I know, you can't turn mailman off - and if you did, as well as not getting tournament alerts, you would not be able to collect any rewards you earn in the castle challenge and that is also the way that your friends gifts come through

Thanks Crystalwitch. Getting there slowly. I didn't even think of getting them by feeding my pets! Thanks for the heads up.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 19, 16 11:55 PM
Making my way through the 100 HO scenes to get the 100 airship items. Friends can't gift them. Anyone know a faster way to get them?

BTW- Does anyone know a way to turn that mailman off? I never take part in the tournaments because I'm just not fast enough and its really annoying getting mail from the mailman all the time!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 16 6:54 AM
Hi Kingo and YES! And thank you, thank you, thank you to all my "friends" who gifted me food so that I could move on! And I'm happy that I acquired some new friends on the way!

I try to gift in rotation so if you don't get something from me today you will most likely tomorrow. Good luck to all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 12, 16 1:58 PM
I've never asked this before but I am desperate. I have spent days going round and round the site trying to get food for my pets and getting further and further behind in the Castle Challenge. I need one more wooden box.

Does anyone have even one item of food they could spare to send me? I would be so grateful! My code is 433097.

Even if you can't, thanks for listening.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 12, 16 1:30 PM
Change your position! Don't do what I did. I was so concentrated on trying to get food for my pets so I could get those wooden chests that I sat in the same position for hours doing the HOS's.

Today my right arm, shoulder and upper back are hurting from being in the same position for too long! So move around, people!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 16 9:14 PM
I am 4 days behind on the Castle Quest because I can't get the wooden chests! I don't have enough pet food to feed anymore pets and I don't have enough pet medallions to craft any. Just spent hours going around to all the HOS, got some food but every time I fed a pet I got gold or silver. This is very frustrating.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 16 12:40 AM
I was a little disappointed when I finished the Castle Challenge that nothing happened. It was pretty difficult in parts and I guess I expected some kind of fanfare, fireworks, something to say "You made it"!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 16 11:27 PM
Unfortunately, you cannot receive the airship items from friends. It won't apply to your total.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 16 7:15 PM
UlyssesNat wrote:Hi. I have been playing for about two years now and thought I had the game sorted out. Not so! The mini challenge asks me to complete a 5step challenge. Can anyone tell me where to find these challenges? I feel like an idiot! At Lvl 61 you would think I would know what I was doing. I cannot work out how to find a 5 step challenge so that I can move to the next one. Time is running out as well. Can anyone help? By the way, I now have 17 friends and really enjoy giving and getting gifts. My scores are not as high as most others, but I figure as a 74 year old I can live with that. I get where I Want to go eventually, EXCEPT for the 5 step challenges. PLEASE HELP!!!

If you would like to add another friend, my I.D. is 433097. Request and I will add you on my list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 16 5:49 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
gameslvr wrote:
I wonder why it worked for getting stamps but when I requested airship items and got them, it didn't count on my total???? Any ideas?

The developers programmed it so that only airship items from hidden object scenes counted.

Thanks Coco nuts. I kind of figured that it was the way the developers programmed it but I was wondering more if there was any particular reason---which we probably can't know!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 16 5:06 AM
Rebecca_47 wrote:
alisonmeier wrote:The current monthly challenge was definitely a challenge! It took me 162 hidden object scenes to get 3 rare stamps.

Why didn't you ask your friends for them? Currently I'm not able to play for any length of time. And it was wonderful to get help that way. I just went in my wish list and put it as only thing I wanted and when I went back they were there and made sure to gift them all with what I was able to. I also then changed it back to my four item wish list.

I wonder why it worked for getting stamps but when I requested airship items and got them, it didn't count on my total???? Any ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator