Posts created by crispinscot

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Sep 23, 15 4:29 PM
How did you get it? I've been stuck on this level for 2 days now.
Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Sep 14, 15 4:07 PM
Any tips on how to solve this level? Thanks Crispinscot

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Sep 10, 15 5:24 AM
Thanks for this reply. I actually managed to complete the level late last nightat the end of about 3 days struggles! I now look forward to more challenges.
I've been playing Match 3 games for years but this is one of the most challenging.
Am enjoying it as it's no use playing a game which doesn't offer challenges!!!

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Sep 9, 15 6:02 AM
Can anyone give me a tip as to how to complete this level? Thanks

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Sep 7, 15 2:12 AM
\thanks Nelliegemini,
I was stuck on level 10 too but your very clear instructions solved it for me - at 1.20a.m this morning!!
How far have you got now and did you manage to solve the level you were stuck on?

posted in Legend of Egypt: Jewels of the Gods on Jun 6, 15 3:41 AM
OK.
Thanks for this reply.
I did wonder if that was the case but, after reading that it's best not to use the bonuses as soon as they appear, I have begun again with another nick name.
I've not played it for a whle as I've been watching tennis but will get back to it soon.

posted in Legend of Egypt: Jewels of the Gods on Jun 3, 15 5:08 PM
How many levels does this game have?
I'm playing in timed mode and collected all the buildings ages ago.
It just goes on and on and I've now got to level 201.
I am enjoying it but wonder if its never ending and I should begin again under another persona?

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Jan 31, 15 5:20 AM
Thanks. That was the problem and - hopefully - its OK now.
What would we do without forums!

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Jan 30, 15 6:25 AM
Thanks. I changed the resolution to1600 to 900. So far, that has been OK but the icons are much smaller and as I have poor eyesight, its not so easy.
I am enjoying all these Christmas trees and stockings for santa etc and as the levels go on, its not so easy. . Hope it cotinues to work. I could change the resolution to a higher one but then the icons are really small. C.

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Jan 29, 15 7:15 AM
No. Sorry, that doesn't work. I have amassed 21246 pieces of gold and the shop sign is glowing but when I click on it, I get the options page which includes help and credts and high scores.
Do you think I should try uninstalling and re-installing?
C

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Jan 29, 15 6:08 AM
Thanks for this reply. It's very helpful.
I'm playing in timed mode.
Will now try to amass lots more coins.
I have been in to the shop once and have a lightening bolt thing but after that haven't been able to enter shop. Thans so much,

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Jan 28, 15 4:34 PM
This is a similar query. I can't get in to the shop. Every level, I try to open shop and it just goes to something like main menu. My jewel box is overflowing but I can't convert the money into bonus features etc. Can anyone help?

posted in Gem Legend on Jan 9, 15 2:52 PM
Just a case of Robert the Bruce and the spider I guess. I seriously wonder if there are flaws in this game as I can't see the point of having bonuses if you can only use them once when the game says rather than when you need them. Think I'm going to un install and then re-install and begin at the beginning again. I don't like to be beaten by any game!

posted in Gem Legend on Jan 2, 15 3:20 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get past level 55? Thanks.

posted in Gem Legend on Dec 29, 14 8:06 AM
When I fail on a level, there is a box at the bottom to click on called Play 25.
I presume I can pay 250 for 5 extra moves. But this doesn't work and the only way I can proceed is to replay the level entirely. Also, there is a kind of bonus thing at the right hand side called Black Turtle Strike which I should be able to use to destroy a lot of tiles. This doesn't work either. I have un-installed and re-installed but its just the same result.
I am wondering if my version of the game isn't correctly installed. Actually they were working in the earlier levels but I am now on level 13 and don't seem to be able to go any further. Can anyone help me with this please?

posted in Secrets of Olympus 2: Gods among Us on Sep 11, 14 4:25 PM
Yes.
That's the way.
Try to get as many large groups as possible.
I made it after 2 days!

posted in Secrets of Olympus 2: Gods among Us on Sep 10, 14 4:28 PM
Me too.
I think the secret must lie in getting as many of the exploding things as one can by looking for groups of 4 or more. Have played it for ages.
If you work it out, could you post on here so I can progress to next level too.
Thanks,

posted in Secrets of Olympus 2: Gods among Us on Sep 10, 14 4:14 PM
As often happens, when I ask for help, I solve the level on the next try.
Thanks.

posted in Secrets of Olympus 2: Gods among Us on Sep 10, 14 3:01 PM
Can anyone help me please?

posted in Secrets of Olympus 2: Gods among Us on Sep 9, 14 2:15 PM
Thanks. I didn't realise that I must pull the catapult back and then release it.
Have now bought game as I am enjoying it. C

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator