Posts created by nanaboonana381

posted in Big Kahuna Reef 2 - Chain Reaction on Aug 30, 09 5:43 PM
THANK YOU LILYR, I DID IT. IM ON THE LAST 3 PICTURE SET AND 1/2 WAY THREW THAT.ENJOYED THIS GAME

posted in Kuros on Aug 27, 09 5:04 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:You're in the wrong game forum, Nana. This is kudos and you want kuros. I'm sure that the answer is in the walkthrough in the Kuros forum.
THANK YOU MR RUSS, THAT DEFINITELY HELPED

posted in Kuros on Aug 27, 09 5:01 AM
thankyou bfgEuphraya- finally found the forum

posted in Big Kahuna Reef 2 - Chain Reaction on Aug 22, 09 12:35 PM
i got all the one side completed the other side is still all locked up ive make matches beside the correct ones, it just bangs and makes a med spark but stay chained, and a 2 floats up from the flower... am i doing something wrong. nanaboonana381

posted in Kuros on Aug 10, 09 8:53 AM
im stuck in the room with the organ and telescope, i can get to the next place the pointy rock, but my avaitar doesnt show up, and it says im missing the last piece of the map, any help

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Aug 1, 09 3:24 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOUR KIDDING RIGHT? WHAT DOES F3, ETC MEAN ,CLICK THE BUTTON 3 TIMES? WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH, JUST KIDDDING IN BEGINNING, ONE QUESTION MORE . DID YOU FIGURE THAT OUT ALL BY YOOOR SELF? IF SO, YOU GO GIRL OR GUY

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Aug 1, 09 3:08 PM
: I DONT NO HOW TO COPY AND PASTE LIKE OTHERS HAVE BEEN TOLD, IM RATHER NEW TO THE COMPUTER, IVE LEARNED QUILT A LOT, BUT NOT THAT, SO IF ANY ONE WOULD BE SO KIND, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT THANKS BEFORE HAND NANABOONANA

posted in Kuros on Aug 1, 09 4:14 AM
cant seem to find the last sheet music for the organ, i have the window open, also cant find the last piece of telescope, it looks like a part of a fishing rod and reel, i know now once i get that part and fix the telescope, i should find that sheet music, i think, CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A HINT, THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jul 2, 09 4:48 PM
well thank you all for your thoughts , I GOT IT, I GOT to the last 3 or 4 and i messed up, it let me try again i think 3 times, and it seemed to make it easier for me, i no when i finally got it it blinked the sequence close together, i guess thats how i did it, i just no i finally got it, thanks again, NANABOONANA381

posted in Mystic Diary: Lost Brother on Jul 2, 09 4:38 PM
three faint shapes i see i click on them and they dissappear.and i have the blank wall again, this is right after the main sitting room and couple of places on the walls are sparkley stars, i clicked on it and it goes to the blank wall with the 3 faint shapes on it.. THANK YOU NANABOONANA381.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jun 25, 09 5:18 AM
I'VE TRYED, TO MANY TIMES AND I'M ABOUT TO REMOVE THE GAME FROM MY PC. THE CHESS GAME HAS GOT ME FRUSTRATED, I GET TO LAST 2 OR 3 PIECES LEFT TO GET RID OF AND I LOSE. ITS TO QUICK AFTER THE LAST MOVES, ANY ONE OUT-THEIR, HAVE A CLUE HOW I CAN GET THREW THIS PART[

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator