Posts created by Hildeguard

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 14 1:07 PM
Oh, OK, I forgot about that, thanks.

I am a 71 year old gramma a number of times over so I guess it is time to be forgetful sometimes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 14 1:01 PM
I was just wondering, I have 61 gift cards for sending gifts, in my achievements I have 121 score for helping friends.

How come the difference in the numbers? Anyone know?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 14 11:49 AM
Hi, I am stuck on level 19 until I get done with the dragon 2 more times. lol

thanks for the help. My parrot just got back with a chest and gave me 4 blue stamps and 400 in gold.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 14 11:05 AM
ooops, code: 250003.

If you need blue stamps, wishlist them to me and I'll send you some.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 14 10:59 AM
Hi, I am stuck on the fire dragon quest for a week. I need 2 brown stamps to get to the next quests, help please.

I just checked my inventory and I have 164 blue stamps. I'll gladly trade. Let me know.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 14 5:25 AM
If the new content update is anything like the last one, peeps will scream for an update to fix the update and that can be another month down the road.

I'd rather wait for a update that works rather than an update in a hurry that needs to get fixed which takes even more time.

Rosie, what pills for ringing ears, I need them bad.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 14 9:50 PM
thought I'd let you know I just made it to level 18. I made it because of all the wonderful friends bearing great gifts. Thank you all so much.

thanks again,

Hilde 250003

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 10, 14 7:20 PM
Hi, I am level 17. I am on most of the day and half of the night.

Code: 250003 add me if you please.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 8, 14 7:03 PM
Hi, just opened the friends section the other day.

my code is: 1765 1431

Add me and I can see how this works in the game. thanks

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 8, 14 7:03 PM
Hi, just opened the friends section the other day.

my code is: 1765 1431

Add me and I can see how this works in the game. thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 14 5:19 PM
I am still getting game freezes. I will put this game on the back burner and not play it anymore until after a new update that fixes it, if ever when that is.

I really like the game but am tired of beating my head against a stone wall.

no coins, counters going backwards, getting nothing in the game and what I did have I no longer have.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 14 9:34 PM
I was 1 point away from the achievement on the knights and tonight the counter went to 7 of the 15. The knights counter is going backwards for me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 14 11:44 PM
I am at level 16. Just completed the innkeeper tasks but when I go to salty to complete the task the game freezes. I have to go to the task master to close the game.

I have read all the helpful tips and tried everything including restoreing my pc to an earlier date.

I hope the game gets fixed soon. Love to play.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jun 27, 09 7:56 AM
Congrats on finding the eggs,

I still have 9 eggs to go and 3 challange levels but I am persistent. I hope I get there.

I can't wait for FS2 to come out, any date yet?

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jun 26, 09 9:16 AM
I love this game, I just finished the entire game. I still have 11 eggs to find and evolve yet. I hope I can find them all.

From the final screen it looks like there might be a Faerie Solitaire 2 in the future, is this right?? I do hope so.

I have fairway solitaire and I loved that one but wow I found this game so much fun. I didn't have any problems with the game at all and it ran perfect with no burps. Congrats to the creaters and hope to see a sequel soon.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator