Posts created by jupiter51

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 10 3:32 AM
It's a different code every time using the 4 almost rubbed off numbers. I do have a hint on how to find it easier.
Mouse over the lines below if you'd like to know it:

If the first number is correct it will light up on the panel in green, if it's not correct then it will light up in red. So, click on the 1 - if it's red then hit the clear right away and try the 4 - if it's red then clear it and try the 6 or 8. One of them will be green and then you have your first correct number. Use the same process to find the second, third and fourth correct numbers by clicking on your first correct number and then one of the remaining 3 numbers.

Hope that helps.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 10 10:57 PM
I guess if I'm going to try and help people I should ask what they still have in their inventory instead of guessing.

Have fun in the ship!!!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 10 9:39 PM
I went back into the game and deliberately tried to get the stencil not to stick and I found the problem I think.

Did you open the box on the bed and the diary in the box?

You need to do both before placing the stencil.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 10 9:37 PM
I went back into the game and deliberately tried to get the stencil not to stick and I found the problem I think.

Did you open the box on the bed and the diary in the box?

You need to do both before placing the stencil.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 10 9:00 PM
I think this game is a ram hog and some people might have to wait a bit longer for it to load. My second time through I noticed my machine starting to drag loading them and the last video took a moment but it did finally load.

The SPOILERS - Only read if you've COMPLETED the game!!! post discusses the story. I get the impression no one really understands it. I know I certainly don't. Has anyone PM'd you yet?

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 10 8:49 PM
Do you have the ring in your inventory? With this game I wouldn't be surprised if it wouldn't go on without the ring.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 10 8:45 PM
Did you click on the switch on the wall to open the hatch so the sub could lower?After that you use the control panel in the room on the right.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 10 8:38 PM
If you still have the door knob in your inventory you probably need to use it in the house and then when you get back to the dock you'll be able to get the valve.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 10 12:22 PM
LOL! I see them as my "Gold Cup", my reward and award for completing the game so I like the way they do it.

I change my wallpaper on average once a day, sometimes more, and I need these wallpapers!!! What a bunch of pikers to not give them!! Course, I could always quit whining and create my own but where's the fun in that!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 10 12:12 PM
Phew, that's a relief! I was trying to figure out how I'd direct you through the fog to each tree.

You really have to click everywhere and check everything out in this game before you leave an area or you can miss something and end up going in circles.
Very frustrating at times but a lot of fun nevertheless!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 10 12:07 PM
I found that it looks like one more tile lights up on the floor than you need and the pattern you click on the floor is not the same pattern you cut out from the window so if you tried to repeat the pattern the proper tiles aren't turned over. Try clicking different floor tiles, the walkthrough video will show you the correct ones.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 10 11:58 AM
I wholeheartedly agree! Having lots of fun with it.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 10 10:21 PM
There is one in the globe in front of the bookcase and one in the church or sanctuary on the ledge of the stained glass window. You will find it when you clean the window.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 10 10:18 PM
As far as I know there's just the walkthrough built into the game. I found it to be helpful

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 10 10:15 PM
It's a different code every time. I do have a hint on how to find it easier.
Mouse over the lines below if you'd like to know it:

If the first number is correct it will show up on the panel in green, if not it's in red. So, click on the 1 - if it's red then hit the clear right away and try the 4 - if it's red then clear it and try the 6 or 8. One of them will be green and then you have your first correct number. Use the same process to find the second, third and fourth correct numbers by clicking on your first correct number and then one of the remaining 3 numbers.
Hope that helps.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 10 9:58 PM
I had the same problem my first time through but I finally found that if I moved my mouse pointer to the lower right of the screen I could then back out.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 10 2:59 PM
Anyone else miss having wallpapers???

I actually use them, enjoy having them with the CE games and very much miss them in this game. Feel a bit ripped off!!!

Guess 's lovely wallpapers have spoiled me.

posted in Hospital Haste on Sep 22, 10 6:12 AM
Played the beta and loved it and have been waiting for it's release to buy it.
Lots of fun for those days when you just feel like click, click, clicking!!
Thanks BF!

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on Sep 8, 10 6:15 AM
Even better than the first!

Love the new way you move between scenes.

Off to buy too.

Many thanks to the developers and , it's worth the wait!!

posted in Spa Mania 2 on Aug 31, 10 3:00 AM
Very nice sequel. I still play the original every now and then and I'm quite pleased to see it finally updated.

However, I don't find it relaxing nor unchallenging as a few others suggested. Either they're better at the game then I am or they didn't play it all the way to the end yet. I find it really keeps me hopping and I have to replay levels. Getting red faced and green faced people more and more too. Really get a chuckle out of the greenies!!

Good game for those who like TM's!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator