Posts created by donald147

posted in Another Case Solved on Jul 3, 14 3:37 PM
One of the kitchen windows has a great view.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jul 3, 14 2:51 PM
Actually, there is a bonus case hidden in "Murdering the Mayor" but it's on the city search instead of on the crime scene map. It's revealed when you expose one of the 2 restaurants on the left side of the city (either by using the "show all restaurants" tool or just by using your feet until you find it).

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 28, 14 3:08 PM
Check out the center desk in the room labelled "office"

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 28, 14 2:41 PM
Yes, chapter 4 has two cases with a hidden bonus: Suspicious Strike & Murdering the Mayor

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 28, 14 2:37 PM
I'm pretty sure Fishy Fraud is one of the chapter 4 bonus cases (from either Suspicious Strike or Murdering the Mayor).

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 28, 14 2:29 PM
Actually, that isn't an error. The game differentiates between a "hat" and a "cap." In the game, a "hat" is more of a fedora-style like in Indiana Jones or a 40's mob movie. The alternative "cap" includes the policeman's uniform hat, McLean's black knitted hat, and I think one other (but I don't remember what it looks like). They are 2 completely separate questions on the list.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 22, 14 1:18 AM
Denise, what cases are listed in your bonus drawer?

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 22, 14 1:12 AM
I totally agree! Most of the head shapes are seriously ugly and the longer hairs (one straight & one with ponytails) don't cover up the ears so they look really stupid. For females, only a couple of the eyes have eyeshadow you can color and same with the lips but you don't know which ones until after you buy them.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 19, 14 1:21 PM
The 2 rectangles at the bottom are also outside and you have a couple options to get there. You can either go through the kitchen since it has a door, or you can go straight through the bedroom if you have the "climb out the window" skill (it's purchased through the corkboard in the office).

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 18, 14 1:09 AM
I'm not getting any bonus either, regardless of how many clues I've got left at the end. And I bought the $3000 level cabinet that supposedly increases the bonus.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 18, 14 1:06 AM
synnora wrote:Thank you! Do you mean while in the office, on a case or in a newspaper?

Pretty much any of the above.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 17, 14 11:23 AM
Well, I've never gotten even close to getting the max bonus playing this on my iPod even collecting tons of clues. However since I've currently got about $60K in game cash and have completely run out of both furniture & equipment to purchase (other than with candy), it's not really an issue.

Unfortunately, I'm not getting ANY bonus at all playing it on my computer.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 17, 14 11:20 AM
The challenges can be seen by clicking on the pause button while playing the game. At the bottom it will show 3 challenges with either a cash or candy reward (mostly small amounts of cash). Once you complete one, it'll give you another.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 17, 14 11:18 AM
Nope. Currently there are only 7 (1 in the bank, 2 in chap1, 1 in chap2, 1 in chap3, and 2 in chap4). Their Facebook page says they are working on adding chapter 5 though so hopefully there will be more to come.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 16, 14 11:40 AM
Go to the 2nd room from the left at the very bottom of the boatyard search screen & examine the boat & then the bag inside it.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 15, 14 10:05 PM
There are 2 in chapter 4. You can tell which ones you've found just by looking at the file folders (?, X, or check mark).

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 14, 14 7:58 PM
Did you get the one from the "bank" (where you can pay real money to buy candies)? The first thing there is 10 free candies & a bonus case when you like them on Facebook (which you don't really have to do - it'll activate as soon as you click the box regardless of whether you even go to their FB page).

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 14, 14 1:03 PM
Because you're not loading candies, rather you're loading other things to earn candies. The truck has a countdown on the side of it (first is 50 and then gets higher) and you earn a candy each time you fill it.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 13, 14 1:36 PM
Yes, in the top left room. You just need to examine the wrapped packages that are inside it & the correct one will turn into the statuette.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 12, 14 5:30 PM
It's not on a tombstone, but rather an advertisement board. When you're searching the churchyard, the center square on the right (where the double doors open out) has a sign board, a bush, a sculpture, a bush, and another sculpture. When you examine the sign board, your character will mention an ad and you'll get access to the bonus case.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator