Posts created by jenkast

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 10 10:38 AM
Fortunately I downloaded the demo. The game is beautiful and works great...up until the ship and cloud puzzle. I blow the clouds away and then a message appears telling me my game is corrupt before closing me out.

This is not the first time I have had these messages appear, it never had any effect on game play before though. This is the first time it has shut me out of a game!

If anyone else is getting these 'corrupt file' messages from games purchased from BFG please let me know. I really want to fix the problem.

Update- The game crash has stopped occurring (I still don't know how it happened before) so I will be purchasing the game!

Still having 'corrupt file' messages popping up, but it doesn't seem to effect anything.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 6, 10 1:05 AM
I hear you! Love the series too, can't wait to play it!

posted in The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on Jul 30, 10 11:40 PM
I'm not sure what to think of this game...

It worked fine for me during the trial up until chapter two. There are frames and lines around everything! (as if the designers forgot to remove it from the text and graphics build.) Also, the first two mini games did not work correctly, I had to wait to skip them to progress in the story.

I hope that these technical problems will be looked into. But from what I have read I may be one of the lucky ones.

I love the story of Jekyll and Hyde and would really like to play this. But until these problems are fixed it's a no buy for me.

Mine is lagging between scenes as well. I wonder why? But the story is excellent and the cinematic are beautiful (with no lagging by the by) so I can put up with it.

I also an having the same problem. It is most definatley a glitch! A game stopping glitch...

Revere comments that the piece is in the crate and it is sparkling. But when I try to grab it nothing happens. When I click the hint button I am told that there is nothing in the scene that I need. I have no items in my inventory.

I hope BFG finds a solution to this problem, I really like the game and want to finish it!

I was almost finished with the game when an odd problem occured.

In the end of chapter 9 I went to collect the flux piece from the sparkling crate. It shows up but won't let me pick it up, I left the scene and returned to try again and now it's telling me there is nothing I need in the scene and nothing even happens when I click the sparkling crate. I'm stuck and now cannot move forward in the game.

I baught the game Monday so it is the new version. I hope someone can find a way to get this fixed.

Thank you.

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds on Jun 1, 10 8:59 PM
What a great game! Exciting who-dunnit with a great plot twist. The music went well with the themes and locations and the artwork/graphics are superb!

Some objects are a bit on the small side, but the hint button fills up fast so it is not really a problem. Some of the voice acting could have been better.

If your looking for a fun mystery to pass the time than this is your game.

Those upset by the content...the hand with blood dripping off, person holding smoking gun and the screenshots...what did you think was going to be in this game? Pre- approve EVERYTHING your kids play today parents, use common sense. Just don't play it.

Look forward to more like these!

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 28, 10 1:54 AM
faces6 wrote:where is the workshop??????

Back track to the room with conveyor belt, the one where you used the lift/hook to fix the machine. Go down the stairs and look across to the back wall. Go over the small bridge and there should be a white door.

I Hope that helps.

posted in Alice's Tea Cup Madness on Mar 10, 10 10:25 PM
My first Time Management game! I really enjoyed it, so colorful and fun.

I found it to be easy and it's probably for first time TM gamers like myself. I had a little trouble dragging the customers onto their seats, but other than that I had no technical issues. I also had to repeat a later level several time, for some reason it was more difficult than even the levels that fallowed. The dishes are very easy to make and I loved the upgrades!

Great game BF!

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Mar 10, 10 10:18 PM
I was fortunate to not have any technical issues for this game. My system is almost five years old so I am counting my blessings.

The game was amazingly great up until the end. I felt cheated for some reason, and there is still a few questions I have about the story. But I'm not going to make a big deal about it, the game play was great and the storyline kept me wanting to know more. Very creepy and dark, and I love that in a HOG game! I had an idea about what would happen but I thought there would be more to it than that.

The game was not as great as I had hoped, but it was not bad either. If you like dark games about revenge than this may just be the game for you. Just expect a somewhat anti-climactic(sp?) ending.

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Mar 10, 10 10:01 PM
I loved this game!

A very dark and mysterious storyline. It was a bit easy, but the storyline was so original I let it slide. The artwork is amazing! A digital painter myself I can say that they took their time designing the characters. They created an excellent atmosphere with music and lighting/darkness.

I highly recommend this game!

posted in Shutter Island on Mar 10, 10 9:54 PM
I enjoyed playing and found it very suspenseful. But in the end I was dissapointed. When the ending came I sat infront of the screen and found myself asking aloud, "Is that it?" It happened so abruptly and hardly lasted 4 hours. I feel like they rushed the game, it could have been so much more!

Alas I cannot rate the game high. Just read the book or watch the movie because the game answers no questions.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Mar 10, 10 9:28 PM
Ah how this game brings back memories...

I remeber the show well! The game does not dissapoint. I loved the fact that the chapters where broken down into books. Charming characters, colorful graphics and nice music.

I would love to see more!

posted in Sally's Spa on Mar 10, 10 9:09 PM
I had so much fun playing this game!

It's not to difficult and not too easy, a very good mix! I even felt that it was relaxing. I can't wait for future Sally games!

posted in Public Enemies: Bonnie and Clyde on Mar 10, 10 9:05 PM
I tried so hard to like this game.

The graphics where beautiful, and the music fits well with the subject. However, the items are too small. I am 21 with perfect vision and I had a horrible time straining my eyes to see objects that should have been much larger. Also, since when is a candlestick a chandelier? There is also a problem when clicking the correct object. I had to click multiple times in the exact same spot for the game to finally recognize it.

I wanted to like this game, but it just has too many problems. And I was looking forward to it too.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Mar 10, 10 8:54 PM
I really enjoyed this game!

I love good story lines, characters and a bit of a campfire scare here and there. I'm glad I had a notebook ready, becasue I took notes...lot's of notes. But that's what you have to do with games such as this one. I looked back at a walkthrough once or twice but found that the sotry line was not that difficult to fallow or understand. I really liked the classy and mild approach when it came to anything pertaining to the spirits. Nothing was over the top or very frightening. I also was very happy with the length of this game, I feel I certainly got my moneys worth. I hope that the company creats/releases more like this.

posted in Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery on Mar 10, 10 8:43 PM
Wow what a wonderful game! I never even knew this series existed until this came out. The photographic scenes are breathtaking! I have been on here for over a year now, but have never been compeled to write in the forums, but I just had to with this game. I find it is a marvalous stress reliever after a long day of classes. I can only imagine haw hard it was to place these photographs to make a complete 360 degree scene. All together a very charming game.

I look forward to the next one.

posted in The Color of Murder on Mar 10, 10 8:30 PM
Instead of turning right when facing the building, turn left. The arrow is hard to notice but it slightly veers left and upward. Hope I helped.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator