Posts created by mythlady

posted in Zombie Solitaire on Oct 6, 13 3:10 PM
I don't know -- I'm stuck there too. I have the chain saw all gassed up, but I can't figure out how to make it attack the zombies lined up in front of the bridge. Any ideas?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 16, 13 4:51 PM
You have to have diamonds to buy some of the monsters in the first place. I've spent more money than I care to at this point -- might give up.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 12, 13 5:50 PM
Since I've already bought two treasure chests or something like that, I'd like to get the mine to earn diamonds for me. But how the heck do you earn 500,000 coins?? I'm having trouble earning 30,000 for the next level of the castle.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 12, 13 5:33 PM
What's the point of visiting other islands? Can you gain anything by doing that?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 12, 13 4:33 PM
What constitutes a "day" in the game?

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Aug 3, 13 1:00 PM
On level 8 I have two chicken coops, but no refrigerated barn and there are no buildings for me to buy in the "buildings" tab. I tried taking the eggs to the regular barn, but it says I need the refrigerated one. Am I missing something on this level?

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 13, 13 4:30 PM
Never mind -- this always happens to me. As soon as I post a question, I get through the level.

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 13, 13 4:21 PM
I'm still stuck here, even with your help. Should I have three workers? I'm doing everything you say and am woefully far off having the food I need to build the ferry.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 20, 13 7:41 PM
Never mind --

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 20, 13 5:55 PM
How do I build the suspension bridge on level 8 (book 2 level 3)?

posted in Viking Brothers on Apr 17, 13 10:52 AM
I can't figure out how to get the boats to work on level 6.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 15, 13 9:27 PM
I'm frustrated that there's no screen with resources on it -- I wish I could see what my production is and what I need to be doing in terms of increasing efficiency or building new gardens or whatever. I don't understand why the game tells me I need more workers when up in the left corner it tells me that 6 out of 10 workers aren't at work at that moment. In the end, it's so linear that I can't build a particular building whenever I want, wherever I want. There's also no map where I can see the whole of what's going on --

Can you tell I'm frustrated? Any ideas for me?

posted in Webbies on Mar 16, 13 6:53 PM
Hmmm. I'll have to look for that. Thanks.

posted in Webbies on Mar 16, 13 5:32 PM
There's no help file in-game, to tell me what the target-looking thing is on the left. If I click it, it turns green, and it accumulates numbers (I have 19 at this point), but I can't figure out what to do with it beyond that.

Thanks.

posted in Island Tribe 4 on Dec 11, 12 6:29 PM
Duh. Thanks.

posted in Island Tribe 4 on Dec 11, 12 2:48 PM
I'm missing something on level 24. I can't get past any of the Vikings because I don't have a hammer, and I can't get a hammer because the blacksmith requires that special ore and I can't figure out where the heck it is. Can't get rid of the wolves, because a Viking is blocking the chicken farm, and I can't get past the bees because they're blocking the aviary. The lady with the honey is again being blocked by a Viking. What am I missing here? Thanks.

posted in Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow on Nov 23, 12 7:03 PM
I'm totally stuck on Level 16 -- I just can't do it fast enough. Any tips, anyone?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Nov 22, 12 1:13 PM
I've uninstalled and reinstalled this game several times, and tried to get it configured correctly, but it's unplayable because the screen flickers horribly. I'm trying to play on an ASUS Zenbook prime notebook, running Windows 7. Any ideas for me? Am I the only one with this problem?

posted in Tower of Elements on Nov 21, 12 10:04 PM
Definitely a lot to work towards, for me --

posted in Tower of Elements on Nov 21, 12 8:29 PM
Unfortunately, I don't have much money to buy items -- is there a way to go back to an earlier level to earn extra money? I have been short of money the whole time. I wonder if it would be possible to have a key that would pick up money, because I seem to be very slow at that.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator