Posts created by orchidna

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Sep 13, 16 6:31 AM
bfgIlinalta,

Thank you for letting us know. At least now I won't be spend a lot of time repeatedly trying throughout the day to log in to get the daily spin. The game was fun while it lasted, and I thank BFG for providing it for us as long as you could.

I knew it would no longer have new things added, but never expected it to die completely. I can understand, though, if a developer won't fix the problems, there isn't much you can do other than remove it.

Thank you.

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Sep 11, 16 6:35 AM
same here ... eventually the arrow shows, but the game still cannot connect (login failed). I have to press F4 to partially close the game, and then use task manager to completely shut it down.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Chains of Promise on Sep 6, 16 7:11 AM
same here. No matter what I try, nothing rotates them. Ah well, back to trying to figure it out. I HATE having to skip puzzles due to technical issues. If I figure it out, I'll post back.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 3, 16 7:32 PM
Thank you so much for all the replies. Now I know why I couldn't find the answer anywhere. LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on May 3, 16 4:53 PM
I've searched and searched, with no luck, so I'm asking here. When does the Spring Event end, please?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 16 6:19 AM
Thank you so much for getting the game's Windows 10 problem fixed so quickly.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 16 6:25 AM
Windows 10, Build 10586

Seemingly Installed fine 3/8/16. Upon trying to run the game, after the BFG and Elephant screens, the Midnight Castle screen opened, and the game immediately crashed.

Sent report with Dr Felix result to Tech Support a couple days ago.

Waiting patiently for a solution.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 7:34 AM
Windows 10, Build 10586

Installed fine, seemingly. Upon trying to run the game, after the BFG and Elephant screens, the Midnight Castle screen opened, and the game immediately crashed.

Sent report with Dr Felix result to Tech Support.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 25, 15 7:30 AM
Like many others, I also can't get into Santa's house and the huge snowflakes I clicked produced nothing. Since I look forward all year, each year, to these two events in Found, I am quite disappointed. I know the game isn't being developed any further, but I'd hoped it would keep the Christmas events going.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 6, 15 6:51 AM
I check in each day, as Tinip (906).

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on May 12, 15 11:14 PM
I lost all progress today. I had almost 5k diamonds and well over 25 million coins, almost 700 energy when the meter was full. Ever since the update to the bank deposits, I had the game open most of the day, with a timer set for 30 minutes, so had progressed a lot. Going set back to 0 was a huge shock.

I started over, but it seems so limited now, with so little energy, etc. LOL Ah well, I can build the money and gems back up, but I really, really wish I hadn't lost my levels.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 15 12:08 PM
bfgMurrumbidgee, thank you so much for keeping us informed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 15 11:26 AM
yes. I keep getting thrown out of the game, and it resets each time. I've gotten the daily gift and started a HOS and lost connection again. I log back in when it will let me, and have to choose the daily gift again, and game has a new set of daily quests. LOL

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Mar 21, 15 1:23 PM
Registration failed for me also, even after many attempts. :/

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Mar 19, 15 11:09 AM
It didn't give me 10 free times, either. Very first time, it took my 800 coins, and also did so on my second and third times. Haven't gotten to my fourth time yet.

VERY disappointed that the game says something is free, but still charges me. That means I will pay 8000 coins for what others get for free.

nautilis123 wrote:You guys got off easy. I paid the $600.00 and had to pay the new boy $300.00 to watch the crystal maker. No soda.

Nautilus, it took me a long time to get the soda, also. Did you click the 'find' button for the boy? If not, the soda would probably not be in the list of items available in each scene.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Mar 17, 15 12:22 PM
I have not done the milk quest yet today, but have gotten it from the man. However, I have used about 1300 energy (all I had plus several energy boosts of food), and the milk still won't show up. It isn't even shown in the list of items available in the scenes. It's getting quite discouraging. lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 15 8:40 PM
Thank you both. That is the scene the Find feature would take me to. But even though Lilian's last quest was the only thing I needed to do (Oeland was on the left, but his only remaining quest was finishing Lilian's last quest) it wouldn't give me what was needed.

After many MANY times of doing that HOS, with it refusing to give me the Thundrous Blow, today I installed a Windows update and a driver update, and rebooted the computer several times for that. When I went back to MC, the HOS FINALLY gave me the item needed.

I can't imagine a reboot fixing a game glitch, but I'm surely glad it did. LOL

Thanks again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 15 5:17 PM
I am on level 44 and have a quest from Lilian to craft three Stone Lights, each of which requires the Thundrous Blow.

I searched the forums in hopes of finding out where I can find those, as the Find link isn't working correctly, although this is the only quest I have open.

I have done the HOS the Find button takes me to for several days now, but always get something else. I think the Find link must be glitched in the game for this particular item.

If anyone knows where I can find the Thundrous Blow, PLEASE post it here. I can go no further in the game until I find three of them.

Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 15 2:17 PM
Best wishes on your move, and in your life.

I hope to see you back in MC PC soon, but understand if you can't. I will miss you while you're gone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 15 6:05 AM
Fabula, I hope your move goes super-smoothly and that you love where you'll live once you move.

I will keep you on my Friends list (I'm Tin) in hopes you are able to make it back.

BTW, can you use one of the programs that emulates Windows on the Mac? That would hopefully let you keep all your data and pick up where you left off.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator