Posts created by beestitcher

I have the same problem. They disappeared when I first reached the hermit house, long before I entered the basement.
This did not happen when I beta tested this game.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 16 9:23 AM
Got it! Thanks judsandra

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 16 11:09 AM
The hardest treasure for me to find was to the left of bridge (in the lower left corner). The other 2 were right where the guide said & sticking out of the sand.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 16 5:42 PM
I agree. Angela is acting like a spoiled brat. She was quite self centered in the Delicious games so it's not a surprise. She's not a good example for people playing the games.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 25, 16 8:27 PM
Thank you GamerFan317

And got all the trophies on each one. Beginner is white stars. Normal is yellow stars. Expert is opalescent stars. I think I have the game memorized now.

I bought him at level 62 or 63 on all 3 difficulty settings. Did you get to buy him?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 16 9:55 AM
I finished it after many, many tries. I made it on one where the 1st four customers were all kids, so I got that right away. And then I did all the combos I could for both orders & register while trying to keep everybody happy. Good luck. It is hard. And so is Level 65 - seem to be having the same problem.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 16 2:27 PM
I got it! I used the vanilla milkshake not the strawberry. But the main reason was timing to get combs with 3 stars whenever I could. Deliver 2 orders together, check out 2 or more when possible. I think I checked out 3 people together twice with max $. I wound up with 1830 total. Good luck. It is very hard.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 16 11:40 AM
I'm having the same problem. Please let me know if you figure it out.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 16 10:31 AM
I made it through a normal game so I decide to play at the expert level. I reached level 5 and bought the counter upgrade for 600. The buy button was still enabled and on the screen so I clicked it again. The counter disappeared (but the items remained - cash register, cookies, sandwich) and my $ went to NEGATIVE 600. I left and came back in and the counter came back but I still have -600. I won't make thru the game with -600 so how do I reset this player name?
Also in the greenhouse, I am sure the pink flowers should be mums not moms.
Great game by the way - I love Emily. I am hoping Angela's game comes out soon.
Thanks,
beestitcher

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 16 6:49 AM
Zupergreen wrote:
donna_lee2004 wrote:I FINALLY GOT IT !!!!!!!

What I had to do was open each level including the challenges and check for the green tick, once I did that I went back through and opened each of the final levels of each area, clicked on each area of the menu. And lo and behold there was one item I had not opened yet. I replayed level until I was able to open the item, it happened to be the chips in Forest Picnic.
Hope this helps everyone else who is searching.

I'm so happy for you!

Sadly, this will not help me, as I already have all products, and I have used them all at least once. I did also check all the levels and the menus just to make sure, but it didn't help So I'm still wondering what to do.

I have started playing the challenges again, in the hope that it will trigger a reaction. *Fingers crossed*

I am also having the same problem. I have 96 of 97. I have 3 stars on every thing, have played all the challenges, have all the menu items but I'm missing one diamond plus not able to get 97th. Please let me know if you find it. Thanks
NEVER MIND. I missed a green tick on the walk 500 challenge. #12 I think. Once I completed that I got my diamond, then the present, then all the trophies. Whew!

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 15 6:11 PM
Like the speedboat game in Emily's Honeymoon Cruise, there is supposed to be a hidden game accessed from the menu screen. Has anyone found it? Is it not available in the BFG version? I don't want to waste time trying to find it if it has been removed. Thanks.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Nov 12, 15 3:49 PM
One more thing, I'm using Windows 10 now. The 1st time I played it, I was not on Windows 10 maybe 7 or something earlier. Could that be what's making it so very hard?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Nov 12, 15 10:47 AM
I am having the same problem. I even tried watching a youtube and that didn't help. Please let me know if you figure it out.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 15 6:20 PM
Thank you. It wasn't very difficult to complete once I knew the secret.

posted in Dog Unit New York: Detective Max on Apr 3, 15 4:40 PM
Thanks for your help. I'd match two lights of the same color but didn't always get the pliers. I finally got most of the wires cut, the bomb puzzle(not game) froze up but then it let me continue on since it was a smoke bomb. . Glad that's over.

posted in Dog Unit New York: Detective Max on Mar 31, 15 9:09 AM
I wish I could see the instructions while connecting the wires. Do all the lights have to connect to the master switch before you can cut? Or is it one light at a time? And how do you cut the wires? Thanks for your help.

posted in Crime Solitaire 2: The Smoking Gun on Aug 23, 14 10:21 PM
There are 12 chapters. I made it through the game after restarting once. The first time I went from Ch. 10 back to Ch. 8 or 9 so I downloaded the upgrade, changed my cursor to small and my screen to stretch and started over. I had one access error but I got out of the game & back in and continued from where I left off.

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Sep 17, 11 6:32 AM
juleslorraine wrote:
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:Jules, did you apply the code? When you apply they won't take a credit.

No I tried to apply it but it never gave me the option to do that before it took the game credit. I have no idea what happened because it's never done that to me before. When I closed the game it brought up that infamous buy page which I hate that BF does. They should let us choose if we want to buy the game without bringing that page up. I never even hit enter or continue and my game credit went to zero.

I never buy from the game manager. I go back to BF gamesite, use my coupon, and then take the already purchased option on the game manager.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator