Posts created by dancebear

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Nov 17, 11 1:16 PM
This game is OK not at all as good as fairway solitaire. There you could go back to previous levels to accumulate points and cards but can't do that here without starting game over. Makes it much harder. I probably won't play this any after I final win because it just takes too long and is too tedious to get through the game.

posted in Mystery Novel on Jul 4, 11 2:23 PM
Most games I buy work but this one doesn't. Game will not save. Since I don't plan to play the game all at one time I'm out of luck. Looked like it might be good but forget this one.

posted in Memory Clinic on May 11, 11 6:16 AM
What do they mean. It tells me what my score is but not what it means is my memory good or bad. It gives scores for various categories but what good is a score if you don't know how you come with others.

posted in Zen Games on Apr 17, 11 5:37 AM
This game has potential but currently it has too many problems to be really good. Its to hard to advance in the hexjong levels because the layout is generated so there is no possibility of winning. The second seems to work better but is not one that I would have bought the game for.

The hexjong is a good idea but needs work.

posted in The Blackwell Convergence on Mar 4, 11 4:34 PM
So Cool!! I bought this some time back but have been playing BarrowHill (not a big fish game) and a few others of the same type. I always like to keep at least one of these around and usually only play over the weekend when I have lots of time. I just started this tonight. Already rescued the first guy but the opening credits rolled after that so I'm pretty sure there is lots of game play left. Hope it gets a little more challenging but the music is up to Blackwell standards and I'm syched about playing this.

posted in Mevo and the Grooveriders on Feb 25, 11 10:34 AM
I think I've had enough. The game is really fun but I can't get past level 8 and I've trying for months. If I don't find a cheat soon the game is gone. I've looked at cheat sites and all they do is list the achievements.

Just Finished! Great game a little easy but I like that there are other things beside just hidden objects. Actually I think its a shame that so many adventure games even have hidden objects. I really like the old style Sierra games but they are so hard to find these days. Anyway even with the hidden object this game was good.

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Dec 30, 10 7:30 PM
Good graphics but too easy. The story line is good BUT its not Charles Dickens Scrooge and should have been named something else. I was expecting something closer to the Dickens character and this really was a very twisted version of that so I guess the title is appropriate.

posted in Big Brain Wolf on Dec 20, 10 5:23 PM
Great Game!!!

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Dec 13, 10 1:03 PM
Good game but this could be a great game with a few improvements. I liked that there were fewer hidden object tasks than in many games like this. They get really boring after a while. The other tasks were good but could have been more challenging. Story line was good but it needed an ENDING!!!

posted in Stoneloops! of Jurassica on Dec 13, 10 12:56 PM
I like this one. I like listening to drums and even though the drumming isn't what I would call great its OK. The game itself is fairly standard for this genre. I finish the easier levels before moving on. The easy level is VEEERRRRRRRRRRy easy so we'll see where it goes from here.

posted in Mevo and the Grooveriders on Oct 30, 10 6:40 AM
Definitely difficult but I keep getting better at it. I just play briefly once a day or I might get frustrated.

My hands work fine but I've never been coordinated and that is my main problem. I keep going for the wrong key.

I'm not sure I'll ever finish this one even so I don't get tired of playing.

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Oct 19, 10 3:10 AM
Had game for awhile and just started getting error. Please send fix.

posted in Phantasia II on Sep 25, 10 10:07 AM
Good breakout type game especially in arcade mode. It may get a little busy at times and there are some very annoying technical glitches like 'losing a ball' when there are multiple balls in play and once a break would not go away even when hit multiple time but the game was still lost when it reached the bottom. This game should have been tested better before being released.

Despite the glitches which don't happen enough to be that irritating I think this is one of the better designed and innovative break-out games.

posted in Delaware St. John: The Seacliff Tragedy on Aug 23, 10 6:25 PM
Gee seems the worse the reviews the more I like the game.

If your looking for a HOG forget this but if you want a real challenge then this is a great game.

posted in The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 on Aug 22, 10 6:51 PM
Has the ability to be a good game but seems to short or maybe just to easy. I like the 360 degree view but wish the game had provided more of a challenge.

posted in Lost Secrets: Bermuda Triangle on Aug 22, 10 1:39 PM
Not a great game. Might have been worth 2.99 but not any more than that. However when it froze up and I lost my progress that was enough for me. Not buying this one.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Jul 19, 10 8:02 PM
Yes also loved this game!

Once I received a saved game from the makers of the game and the glitches went away this was one of the best games I've seen in a long time.

I would definitely like to see more of these type of games offered.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Jun 27, 10 5:48 PM
Giving up on this not because its too hard or no fun but because the game just won't work correctly. Too bad it was looking very interesting.

posted in Green Moon on May 13, 10 2:36 PM
I'm also having trouble saving the game. I saved in the middle of task 6 then when I reload the game I don't have any of the ingredients checked again. This is the second time and its getting frustrating as I usually only play games for a few minutes at a time to take a break from other things. The game also locked up repeatedly when I saved it fishing for the key so I had to return to a previous saved game. The game was fun up to this point but replaying task 6 is getting very boring so I may just chuck the game for this reason.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator