Posts created by Uzea

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Aug 16, 13 6:31 AM
I have tried again and again I just can't make it, it makes med crazy I don't know what combinations I need? please help

posted in Finders on Aug 15, 13 11:54 PM
I have got the same problem I don't know what they want me to do with Pitch the tent?

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Aug 2, 13 3:25 AM
How do you kill the regenerating skeletons?

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 24, 13 7:34 AM
No it is 44 and 47 I have problems with:-)

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 24, 13 7:02 AM
I have played the hole game and now I have started over to make gold on all levels and I am doing ok, but just not these 2 levels I can not even get near, there are so much to do, what am I missing?

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 18, 13 3:15 AM
I just tried it for a few levels and I know I will love this one, I just don't understand that I need to go to to the map and press play when I have been to upgrade the villa.

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Mar 8, 13 8:47 AM
I just can not beat this level I have done it over and over again I can not get enough ice cream to get both gold and wood what can i be doing wrong? do you upgrade to castle to have enough workers and donky?

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 23, 13 11:06 PM
I find it very difficult to get gold and was wondering if you think that boost is better than upgrade or upgrade is better than boost or do you do both? what does boost do?

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 19, 13 9:26 AM
Thanks Natalywho for your reply but I am doing just like you say and still can not even do it in time I am a BIG ??????

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 19, 13 4:56 AM
What am I missing ? I can't build this telescope before the time runs out, I do somewhat like this game, normally I love TM games, but this one I can not figure out Please some hint would be nice, it is not fun to see the solution on you tube:-)

posted in Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium on Jan 30, 13 2:34 AM
YES today I found that 2 new TM games was there to play Grave Mania and New yankee in King Arthur's court 2, BUT those 2 games are not new, I have played them before long time ago, they look and play just like the first games ohhh I am so sad

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2 on Jan 30, 13 1:47 AM
I am a fan off TM games and are always waiting for some good ones and I was happy to see this one, it is very cute but but but I have played it before, I can not see it is any different from the first one not sure if I will buy it

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 22, 13 5:58 AM
I did try this in level 29 and it worked perfect but also in this level it is possible to produce the chairs that helped a lot so this level was much easier than all other levels:-) Thanks

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 22, 13 1:52 AM
Sorry it was Level 27, and i did finish it but I still need a tip to handle the furniture problem, as it took me forever to do the last 2 levels

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 22, 13 12:24 AM
I am on level 26 and I find it very hard to get enough chairs for all at the same time any help on this would be nice so sad that there is no save as it is a very nice but quite difficult game

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 12, 13 12:51 AM
Hi you are on 21 I am on 19, can you tell med how to make all houses reach the final level, what is the trick? I have done all other but the last few 3 houses need to reach the last level, and I have between 1000 and 2000 off each product ? please help:-) Thanks

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 11, 13 12:10 PM
I work on every level for hours and hours and I keep having 1-2 or 3 houses that does not reach the last level, and I never see what happens when it suddenly is done and the level is completed, has it to do with how many inhabitants and how many procuct you have?, it make me crazy that I can not finish a level and then have to close the game down for the night and there is no save ARG

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 10, 13 7:35 AM
all the houses were the same place, I tried to buil a few more houses, and suddenly it was ower, but I never saw what happend ????????????????????????

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 10, 13 6:10 AM
Now I have worked with this level for hours and hours and started from beginning again (as we can not save ) and again I am left with 1 house that just don't reach level 10, and I have 1000 of all product and done all that it ask, like the nice tile etc. what am I missing? please help, I don't wan't to leave it again and loose all for the 3 time
Thanks

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 9, 13 11:45 AM
I have 2 houses that just do not reach level 10 and I have provided all it says it needs help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator