Posts created by rolldedice

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on May 10, 11 11:52 AM
I am having the same issues with the SLOW moving game I got to the recipe and trying to give the elixer to the woman at the cliffs no buy here-frustrating as it seemed like a good game!!!

game is not on!!!! slowwww motion unfortunately looks like a great game!!!!!sad face looking at youse!!!

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Mar 14, 11 5:13 PM
choppy,slow-not working right at all-to bad looks like a good game!!!

posted in Millionaire Manor: The Hidden Object Show on Nov 19, 10 10:17 AM
game froze up within 2 min of playing11

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 17, 10 4:02 PM
add me to the growing list of not LIGHTYING THE LAMPS correctly!!!! Jeez to be so picky at almost the end of the game-I have to be up early tomorrow so no do over here-totally ruined the game!!!!

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 17, 10 3:29 PM
It won't let me cut the vines either-HELP!!!!! Well I had to get up to the door first(where the sand was covering) then go back to the vines to cut and beware check the ORDER you light the oil lamps or u will have to start all over!!!!!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 10 6:29 AM
awesome game-alas another collecters edition! Put me in the same boat as ALL the other fishies-I have game credits to use but unable to use on collecters ed-guess the waiting game is on till next month(12 punches for sept allready,guess that means theres some good pickings out there-thanks BF!!!)nice graphics & atmosphere!! ANOTHER FISHIE IN THE POND ASKING FOR THE ROLLOVER, I would definately buy this game today IF that was in place-CE or not!!!!

posted in Exorcist on Aug 17, 10 3:22 PM
also got several black screens-music playing-then finally the scene comes on music was jumpy in the beginning-not sure about this one!! Teeny tiny hidden objects!!!

barelyberlee wrote:
heatherington wrote:You will not see me buying games for $19.99 anymore. I will also wait until this comes out for $6.99. But it will have to get in line because I'm still waiting for Echos of the Past and then Redemption Cemetery so this one will have to get in line.

I am with you, although I haven't tried this game yet, but I want to get the other 2 first. Kind of getting tired of all of the CE's. I don't have 19.99 to pay for one game let alone 2. I liked it better when they came out with a CE game about once a month and all the other games were 6.99. Then I could get 3 of the other games I liked by the time the CE came out for 6.99.
bought redemption cemetery today-another CE?? jeez that makes 3 I want-really pushing the envelope with all the ce"s lately!!

posted in The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on Jul 29, 10 3:28 PM
horrible game!!!alotta diaglog reading-music drove me insane(turned it off-which is a rarity 4-me) right up there wit immortal lovers-bad.......

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 15, 10 3:37 PM
definate buy for me!!! awesome game-graphics-sometimes laughing out loud!!! for me it took 5hrs-this little fish doesnt swim so well!!

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 4:21 PM
great lighthearted fun game that lasted the better part of a rainy day-could have lived without the theatre thing-but kudos to robin for saving the day-muddled thru it FINALLY. definately worth the money thanx BG!!

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 4:13 PM
robin94122 wrote:There is an incorrect click penalty, but it's small. From the Blog Walkthrough:

If you have too many incorrect clicks in a row the scene blurs for a few seconds, but there is no other penalty.

With regard to the movie theatre puzzle:

We have a full set of instructions for all the inventory tasks, including that one, in the Blog Walkthrough. It's a bit easier than it seems once you realize how to handle it.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

As far as inventory tasks with no instructions: the game does have strong adventure elements, so you do have to figure out some things on your own. However, there are several places where you can get helpful hints about what to do next, even if you don't want to check the walkthrough.

To begin with, always check the Magic Journal in the lower right of the screen. If the icon is an open book, there are new hints there that you haven't checked yet. If the icon is a closed book, you've already seen everything, but you can still click if you want to reread it.

Next, any place where your cursor turns into gears or a ? is a place where you can click with an empty cursor and get a hint about what is needed. These hints will usually appear in the text at the top of the screen, but may appear in the Find List area.

Oh, and it can be helpful to open your Inventory Tray and see what you have in there. One time I didn't realize I still had the Crowbar I'd picked up earlier (it's one of the items you can use more than once), and it turned out to be just what I needed!

Still, there's no question that the inventory tasks are a big part of this game. Different people like different kinds of games. I really enjoyed this one.

Robin

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 11:00 AM
nothing lit up at this point-been stuck for over an hour-help

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 10:36 AM
-been stuck for over an hour-help-everthing lit up but the E!!!help-anybody!!!

posted in The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix on Jun 20, 10 11:16 AM
yuck-who hit the characters with the ugly stick!!!no relay value if you can stand playing it the first time thru-no thanks-no sale here

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 15, 10 5:36 PM
no bag of coins added to my inventory either-shame seems like a great game-start over and skip the rug game!!! guess i'll do it again tomorrow???pleezze fix de bug BF!!!!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 15, 10 5:14 PM
alas NO BAG OF COINS!!! very frustrating!!! pleezze fix the glitch as this is a great game!!!

awesome game!!spent most of the day playing-off and on-can't get anything done as I just want to get back to finishing the game!! Worth the$$$!!

posted in Buried in Time on Jun 9, 10 6:40 PM
same issues-compass froze-music skipping-after reading the reviews I'm glad it didn't work!!! Delete botton works wonders for this game!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator