Posts created by SherlockGirls

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Aug 1, 12 9:09 PM
Thank you, bfgBaikal !!!

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Oct 1, 11 5:37 PM
Wow! Thank you, Limey_Scale! That's a great trick! I hope it works for me on Fluttabyes. I felt so bad that the game wouldn't open for me.

posted in Fluttabyes on Sep 30, 11 8:07 PM
It happened to me too, and I tried & re-tried, 4 times! I would LOVE this game if I could just get it. The article bfgHondo recommended didn't help. I'll contact tech, but too bad this is a weekend now.

posted in Hanging Gardens of Babylon on Sep 25, 11 11:47 PM
VTCT, please don't insult fishies.

posted in Isla Dorada - Episode 1: The Sands of Ephranis on Sep 4, 11 9:06 PM
Welcome to the pond, win77777 !

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 2, 11 7:47 PM
Try SUMMERSALE.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 2, 11 7:29 PM
Just a suggestion: Bidme, you say you're using Internet Explorer. I've found that different browsers work better for different game sites, and for BFG I get better results with Opera, a sleek Scandinavian browser that is free and fast. (That is, better results with the BFG site, but awful with another game site which cannot be named here, but which works much better with IE. Go figure.) You might also try Mozilla Firefox, but for BFG I stick with Opera.

posted in Crime Solitaire on Aug 29, 11 10:17 PM
darkdisciple1313: Wow !

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 11 8:16 PM
Welcome to the pond, Ahma2 !

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 11 7:59 PM
Was the bonus material worth the extra cost? What does it include, (i.e. how many mini-games or HOG scenes, approximately how long to play it)?

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Aug 24, 11 4:50 PM
A question for rugrats299: What system or ms version is your pc running? I'm wondering if that has relevance, and that would influence my buying this game, especially if you're using the same as me (XP). I don't usually have the troubles fishies mention, but I sure wouldn't want to -- and can't afford to! -- crash my hard drive and need professional assistance!

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Aug 23, 11 6:37 PM
I agree! That was a great game! And there are way too many HOGS!

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 11 8:01 PM
I'm afraid to try this game, having read of the problems. Could I avoid the problems by forking over the extra money to receive the game on a CD instead of as a d/l? Would it load the scenes faster and run more smoothly?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Secret of the Lost Kingdom on Jun 21, 11 8:04 PM
Hi, Texsa! Welcome to the pond! We'd all love to know specifically what you hate about this game.

Thank you very much, jkuci.

I have two questions about this game:

1. are the HOG scenes pigpens? Is the stuff scattered everywhere, and are the items unrelated to the game itself? (I really hate that!)

2. is the extra gameplay worth the extra money?

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on May 13, 11 2:52 PM
Thank you, Memoryamethyst. You put it beautifully.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 12, 11 3:56 PM
I know what you mean, JoJo_the_Joyful, it drove me crazy till I went into the system and told the windows and others' software not to download automatically, ever, not even at 2am (when I'm awake and on BFG). Now they ask me if I want the downloading only when I turn on the computer, and again when I turn it off if it's the middle of the night, and I geet to say No, bug off. (Not literally, just kidding.) I wish I could tell you exactly whre in my computer I went to do this, but I don't remember; however, it must have been easy, or I wouldn't've been able to accomplish it. I hope this helps; those companies can be such pains in the neck.

posted in Youda Survivor on May 9, 11 5:34 PM
Thank you, jeffwb !

posted in Hollywood Files: Deadly Intrigues on May 9, 11 5:31 PM
Thank you, fishies, for the information about the developers and their countries of origin. I've always wondered about that. How do you find it out? I can't tell from their employees' names, they look Slavic, but what country? Is there a list somewhere? And does anyone know any others?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator