Posts created by angelize81

posted in Nancy Drew - Secret Of The Old Clock on Oct 4, 09 9:49 PM
Hi bg311 and welcome to the pond! I am so very sorry that it took so long for someone to respond! Here's what I was able to find, so if it doesn't help or it isn't what you needed please PM me and let me know and we'll look for something else alright?

Sewing the red dress - Place the needle on the sewing machine. Click the red dress on the sewing machine.

Sew following the lines. Do it very slowly and in short series of lines at a time. Place the cursor right close to the needle for straight lines. Place the cursor at top right or left on diagonals or curves, so that you can adjust the cursor better. At the corners or angle points, be sure to do 1-2 stitches straight before changing directions. The junior game is more forgiving than the senior game as far as being off the line.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 29, 09 8:28 PM
Hi dreamboatpeaches and welcome to the pond!

Unfortunately there is no "secret" to getting past that *&$%# whack-a-troll game... I DO know that if you're having trouble getting past it, that you should leave it for awhile and then go back to it...

And of course I'm sure the psychotherapists at the mental institution I was committed to after trying for 46 hours straight to get past it myself, would most certainly agree with that!!

Seriously! I ended up crying in front of my computer at 4 a.m. and being physically taken to bed by my husband while I sobbed, "WHY? WHY can I NOT get past this stupid game??"

I don't know, but I wanted to say Hi, so Hi!

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Sep 28, 09 11:06 PM
Hi darobbster and welcome to the pond! Here you go, I hope it helps!

It's weakness is flies...

Flies can be found in the plant box and you can collect up to 10 flies, but you'll only need 3 to defeat the Snapping Ivy plant.
Use one of the flies on the Ivy. When it snaps at it, select fairy's Flame ability and click on the plant. You'll see part of its life bar disappear. Do this twice more to defeat the plant.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 28, 09 4:08 PM
Hi gnewburn and BabyZol and welcome to the pond! I haven't had that happen but when I closed the game one evening, and re-opened it, suddenly I was back in Uncle's house! (That was immediately after I gave her the apple) So after getting really angry, throwing a few choice words at it, and just closing it .... A few days later I decided that I REALLY wanted to see how the thing ended, so opened it back up, having resigned myself to playing it all over from the top...........It was just the next step in the game!! I thought it would have been nice if the creators of the game would have put a "fade to Uncle's house" or something in there...SOME kind of warning! LOL

Great game though!

posted in Build-a-lot on Sep 28, 09 4:01 PM
Hi fairhaven! How are you?? I haven't played this game but I did a little research and the Gamezebo walkthrough has some pretty good tips and the forum over there for Build-A-Lot has some really useful advice!

Good Luck!

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Sep 28, 09 3:29 PM
Hi poetforhim and welcome to the pond! I am so glad to hear that you were able to finish the game! There are some really wonderful people here and I am SURE that they appreciate your thanks!

Hi stup57! The easiest way (at least for me and I am ALL about "easy" LOL) is to put the emoticons you want and then copy/paste until you have as many as you want or need!

a
 posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 28, 09 3:24 PM
Hi ellert8059 and welcome to the pond! Here ya go!

If you played the original Azada you will remember that you were given a code at the end of the game. You will use the code here in order to access a bonus level.
Remember the code that Titus is giving you in this game is "CELLAR DOOR"
Go back to the Library and complete the final puzzle.
After you complete the puzzle in the library, click on the picture of Titus that is on the wall and you will see a panel. Enter the following code to access the bonus level: "MAGICBOOK"

posted in Aveyond on Sep 28, 09 2:43 PM
Hi sxykat04 again! LOL Okay are you talking about the ice caverns? If you can tell me what exactly you were doing when you lost your way, I'm sure I can help you find your way back ok?

posted in Kitchen Brigade on Sep 28, 09 2:37 PM
Hi katelyn15 and welcome to the pond!! I have never played this game, but maybe someone else has but hasn't seen your post yet, so I'm gonna bump it back up to the front for you! Good Luck!

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Sep 28, 09 2:35 PM
Hi patwenzl and welcome to the pond! Well, this is kind of long but it's all that I could fine, I hope it helps!

New Social Building: University. Costs 400 Gold and 500 Materials. Requires TWO Schools, TWO Groceries, and Minimum Population of 24.
Demolish any unnecessary existing Roads and Boulders to make room for the larger Buildings.
Of course you need to build a Fire Station, but you already have a Population of 28, so build the Fire Station FIRST.
You also already have a Grain Farm and an Orchard, so you can build the Grocery Store or Herbal Pharmacy.
You can fit Grocery Stores in almost anywhere.
Build 2 Schools and then build the University.
Add additional Family Houses to bring the Population up to 80.

Goal...........................Need...............................Add

Fire Station..................1............................1, requires 24 pop. needed for school
Grocery.............2..........2, 1 needed for school, and 1 needed for university
School...........2............2, Requires fire station and grocery; 2 needed for university
University..........1..............1, Requires 2 schools and 2 Grocery
Population 80................52

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 28, 09 2:22 PM
Hi RainyStorm9 and welcome to the pond! If you've made it to page 4 this is what you do..

Take the box from inventory and place it inside the freezer.
Use the hammer on the lock and you will find the last Azada card. Go back to page one.

If this doesn't help you, or if you haven't made it this far, send me a PM and tell me how far you HAVE made it, and I will help you as much as I possibly can alright?

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Sep 28, 09 2:16 PM
Hi cmund and welcome to the pond! Well, of course, I don't know for sure, but I would imagine this is a game franchise that will continue for a very long time considering teh scope of its popularity!

Have a great afternoon/evening!

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Sep 27, 09 12:09 PM
Hi debbieb1 and welcome to the pond! I have only made it through about half of this game but I DO remember that you have to talk to the painter like 5-6 times before these things become available for you to use and collect so here are a couple of things that I wish someone would have told me about...I hope they help!

The last two times the painter will discuss Barbora, and the guy

that was watching her, then the last time you talk about the guy

and buy his *Picture*, then you go and check the statue up a bit from

the stand, right click it and he will check closer and find a *Note

from Barbora*. Right click it to read it, then right click your

cell phone to talk your uncle. He will tell you where she lives, and

you move to that location.

posted in Paradise on Sep 27, 09 11:58 AM
Hi mary69lyn and welcome to the pond!! Here is all I was able to find for you, so I hope it helps, but if it doesn't remember, you can push the escape key and skip this part of the game entirely ok?

In order to combine the sticks together, go into your inventory and drag each stick on top of another one until the pole is made. Use the pole on the tree above where you found the third stick to knock a couple of almonds out of the tree. Pick them both up from the ground and now we'll have to figure out some way to get the flower.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Sep 27, 09 11:55 AM
Hi dwntwngrl6 and welcome to the pond!! Here's what I found for you, I hope it helps!

Take the eggs from your inventory and toss them into the fountain. Pick up the rotten egg (the one that floats).

Return to the Tickets Booth/Egg Throwing Game and use the rotten egg on the remaining jester to make him disappear with disgust. Pick up the Gear left over to finish up this area.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Sep 27, 09 11:50 AM
Hi princess 77 and welcome to the pond!! If you will give me like,,,,mmmm...2 minutes and I will be back with a solution ok?

See? Not even 2 minutes! LOL Here's what I found for ya, I hope it helps!

The number 1860 can be seen at the top of the panel below the name Nautilus, and below this is a randomly generated set of numbers on a dial. Think of the number 1860 as being divided into values so that 1 represents the value 1, 8 represents the value 2, 6 represents the value 3 and 0 represents the value 4. The aim here here is to enter the correct values of the number 1860 as they are shown on the dial.

For example, the correct input for the number 6039 would be 3400. This is because 6 is the third value of 1860, 0 is the fourth value of 1860, 3 is not in 1860 so is represented by a 0, and 9 is also not in 1860 so is represented by a 0. As another example, 5187 would be represented by 0120, 0841 would be represented by 4201, and so on. After entering the correct numbers, the four buttons will become green at the bottom of the panel.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 25, 09 1:57 PM
Well Hi and thank you 1!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 25, 09 12:35 PM
Hi jatwann and welcome to the pond!! I am quite certain that I will be able to help you just as soon as you tell me what game it is that you are referring to..

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Sep 23, 09 12:13 PM
Hi applepie4u and welcome to the pond!! Well all I found was this..

Anagram sliding panel puzzle - Form a known phrase. Arrange the drawers by clicking on 2 drawers you want to change positions. The drawers will interchange position. Form a known Admiralty phrase - Rule the Waves. The panel opens.

Which obviously is no help at all LOL But there are a couple other things we can try and places we can look, so I'm off to do just that and will let you know the second I find anything alright?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator