Posts created by Cyndo123

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 13, 14 8:29 AM
Hi witchy!

From what I see, the daily clock starts ticking whether you are playing or not. I usually spend time (lots of it lol) preparing the food then leave. The game and clock continue with me signed off.

Hope this helps.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 13, 14 7:33 AM
I went into my game this am and it is back to zero! What is going on bf?!

ETA: GREAT news! I fixed it. Some how the email section had been shut down so it did not recognize my profile. I went into game, did the tutorial, went to quit and there was a section saying email. I added my email and password, and I am back to level 25 with all things in place!

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 6, 14 11:50 AM
Thanks Projecteast!

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 14 12:00 PM
This is just a FYI that I thought was cute. When you get the 3 stars at the end of a course, click on each one from left to right. They make noise and talk! LOL.

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Jun 29, 13 11:56 AM
Adding a tip to this incase someone tries it: You can make plain cheese pizza's up a head of time and then throw whatever topping is requested.

Great tip on the milk!

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 24, 13 9:27 AM
Hi Aker,

I think you need to keep fishing in the pond if I remember right.

Have fun!

posted in Fairway Solitaire: Tee to Play on Jun 5, 13 6:33 PM
Hey pinkbear! The golf bucks you earn within the game are free to use. They are not hard to accumulate. You can but extra.. if you want to.

posted in Fairway Solitaire: Tee to Play on Jun 5, 13 1:43 PM
bfg Seine,

Thanks so much for the answers and yes it helped! Also thanks for the link! I had looked in help but couldn't find that section. Too much game playing is wrecking my eyesight!

Have a great day!

posted in Fairway Solitaire: Tee to Play on Jun 5, 13 12:25 PM
If some on could answer it would be appreciated!

1. Does this type of game save upon exit?

2. Is it a complete game?

3. Do you have to purchase items to continue playing? and if no, how does BF make any money?

4. Is this game play in the cloud?

Thanks

ETA 4th question

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on May 5, 13 11:23 AM
Hi nannydale,

You probably figured it out by now but in case someone else ever gets stuck:

SPOILER:

You need to stick the gong stick in the water by the bridge to cool it off.

HTH

posted in Viking Brothers on May 1, 13 10:03 AM
Hi lovemybook!

The storage is so they don't have to run all the way back to the main building to drop the items that they collected.

HTH

posted in Push The Box on Mar 17, 13 8:54 AM
Thank you! LizzieK

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 23, 13 9:05 AM
Hi Cjb.

On the left is a giant that you give 900 wood to. The gold is in the chest behind him.

Good luck

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 21, 13 8:08 AM
sipason,

Thank you so much for taking the time to put up those utube videos. I finally got gold on level 13 after my umpteenth try.

and starxx - no you don't need sound. All you hear is music from the game. Good luck!

posted in Fishdom 3 on Feb 12, 13 12:01 PM
Thanks hraili! Like the others, this was driving me nuts!

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 13 12:11 PM
I had a great time playing this game! Graphics were great and the music fit perfectly.

I was stunned and amazed by the animation in the HO's. Some of it was so subtle that I was questioning what I was seeing! LOL

Excellent job developers.

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 13 8:52 AM
Hi Vlad and Happy New Year!

Just finished playing and wanted to let you know I thought this game was excellent! Very creative way to do the HO's in bonus chapter, really made me think!

Only thing I would ask of you and your team is may we please have a reset button in the puzzles?

Thanks and keep these games coming!

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 12, 12 10:20 AM
Hi Krissy!

It looks long to me! I am playing on advanced and was still on chapter 1 when the demo ended. I am a slow to medium player. There are 12 chapters according to the the walk thru!

Looks good to me.

HTH

Cyndo

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 12 9:39 AM
The moment I put my name in and double clicked by accident and the doll did a curtsy , this game had me! I cannot find one thing negative about this game. I agree with all the positive reviews and cannot add anything to them.

Thanks BF and Elephant games!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 7:01 AM
Thanks everyone for the replies. Maybe next year they can put a lock in place or make it not so sensitive.

Good luck all!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator