Posts created by lakemj1

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 25, 13 2:46 PM
The second rune is in the crate outside the chapel. You have to get the crowbar to open the crate and look in the bottom for the rune.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 25, 13 9:28 AM
Hey,

You have to find the saw, sharpen the saw with the file, then you can cut the awning support and that becomes the well stick. You also acquire a pulley to attach to the stick. I think it is in the same shed where the saw blade and file are.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 24, 13 10:28 AM
To cut the Kelp you must burn it with the torch and then cut it with the knife.

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 25, 12 4:13 AM
Oops - Figured out the chisel issue. Once I got that puzzle to work ALl was good. Grab handle and place on matching chisel, not in holes. Then place assembled chisel in holes.

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 25, 12 3:54 AM
I am stuck in exactly the same place. There is no code. The statue I placed in position to check the marks whenever I find the comparison tool. I can open the chisel puzzle but nothing will stay in place.

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 25, 12 3:45 AM
Had the same issue. I finally clicked on the hint outside of the law office and the area I was supposed to look at was the manhole. Thanks for the tip!

posted in Mystery P.I. - The Lottery Ticket on Jun 19, 12 12:56 PM
Same problem here. What can be done? Help please.

posted in Pet Rush: Arround the World on Feb 5, 12 12:40 PM
I don't get it. The tutorial doesn't even work. The pet demands more food and you don't have any to give it so you can't sell it. In the first area (level 1's) once you sell one pet you've "reached the goal" Meanwhile there are other customers and pets but you aren't given the opportunity to match them. It took forever to figure out that you drag the client to the pet and that the pet has to finish growing so it sort of sparkles. Try reading the help menu. The writer definitely does not speak English. All screwed up....really dumb.

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 19, 11 4:22 PM
I have the same issue with the rock. I picked up the rock and threw it at the armor and now it is stuck on my cursor. Makes me wish I hadn't bought it. I don't even know how far into the game this is.

posted in Rescue Frenzy on Sep 30, 11 2:23 PM
I like the Gameplay but it's a no buy for me. I won't live long enough to wait through the loading of the game. Slow

posted in Rescue Frenzy on Sep 25, 11 2:35 PM
Does anyone else think this is an issue? I am not the most patient person in the world but I am frustrated about the load time of the levels. My PC is only weeks old, new technology, faster etc.

I really enjoyed the game itself but I won't buy it until someone figures out why this thing loads so slowly.

I agree 100%. I figured it out before downloading. So...6 weeks and still no standard edition. When will that come out?

nativealien4535 wrote:
csfig0669 wrote:I think it's a little misleading to place this game in the Game of the Year deals for $4.99. I'll admit I'm low on sleep and didn't pay immediate attention to the "standard edition" disclaimer. I downloaded the trial version and thought to myself, "$4.99. Sure, I'll buy this for that price!" I went on to purchase it, found myself a bit baffled by the $13.99 price and my inability to apply the coupon code, backtracked, and reread the fine print. Okay. Despite the fact that you have "GAMEOFTHEYEAR" as your coupon code, this is supposed to be the "Game of the Year", and it's the very first game displayed in the list when you click on the $4.99 advertisement, it is obviously not the standard edition. Apparently there isn't one? Good thing I checked in this forum, came across all of the reviews of disappointment and decided against purchasing it. Saved myself from being reeled in like, hmm... a Big Fish.

I agree with you and I did the same thing. I just wish that Big Fish would do the standard editions quicker to release or do both the Collector's and the Standard edition at the same time for release. It seems like it is taking longer and longer to
get the standard edition of games released.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Aug 18, 09 4:10 PM
There are no boulders on Level 3.3. Check the level that's giving you problems.

Lois

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator