Posts created by Lilabelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 16 8:35 AM

Lilabelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 16 7:58 AM
I have three Android games and I just went and opened up my Xmas rooms. Lo and behold two are complete bar the little monkey. The third is just bare. Thought I would upgrade at least the tree, but it has been a long time In game time and we forget. It takes 3000 Shards to upgrade to that Lovely Tree. So we who have been playing forever have to remember that this coming event has a great number of new players who have a great need of those falling Shards.
As always Happy Gaming to All

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 27, 16 1:02 PM
A thread for Android playerslooking for Xmas Friends

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 16 10:35 AM
I always thought that the Elephant would be a most appropriate pet and at one time I posted for one. After all The Big Elephant just had to have a signature Mascot, he or she is Perfect.
As Aways Happy Gaming to All.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 16 10:39 AM
This morning our Good Friend next door had an open house Thanksgiving Brunch. This afternoon family around the table. Best day for us all. May you all be as blessed with family or good friends or both. Happy Day to all our friend in the Castle. Today we Feast tomorrow leftovers the next two days we fast and lose those extra pounds.
Love to all.
Lilabelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 16 9:23 AM
Dear Sharlene
Our for you and your Family. Our thoughts and prayers to give you and your family strength as you reach this transition in Life.
Lilabelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 16 7:15 PM
Live in Central Florida on the East Coast. We lost power Saturday 8:30am. Had Major Damage with electrical equipment in our section which had to be rebuilt from scratch. Finally regained power 6:15pm today. Very lucky just had a lot of yard clean up an some tree damage. Family all safe. The only casualty was the fridge and freezer, just finished dumping everything into the trash. Major shopping tomorrow.
As Always Happy Gaming to All

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 16 12:15 AM
Main game cost 25,000 + in coin even with the reset. Good thing on level 72 with lots of coin built up. After the reset there was a panda egg, between winning 4 and the 5 jackpot was able to recoup most of the cost of that ridiculously elusive diamond. 15,000 on secondary game won lots of useless stuff along with 5 snail eggs worth only 60 each in coin. This game on 56 had the least amount of coin, been playing this one hand to mouth. 12,000 on the main friend's gifting feeder game sitting on 21 won food, stamps, wands and one piggy egg worth 800.
All I have to say is that it was actually fun and frustrating at the same time. Good thing we were not playing with real money.
As Always Happy Gaming to All.

Just had a lovely visit with Trina, gave 200 in my main game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 16 8:48 AM
Lovely game, enjoy most of the side bits. I play the Tournament's most days and would love to see a new HO added periodically into the rotation. Maybe one or two as beautiful as the new ones in the harbor or Atlantis would be perfect.
As always Happy Gaming to All.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 16 4:22 AM
Reminds me of Jean Arthur and Doris Day, both played Calamity Jane on the Big Screen.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 29, 16 3:20 PM
BIG thank you to and to you and the Big Elephant.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 29, 16 2:21 PM
One BIG thank you. to all at

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 29, 16 12:42 PM
When the Android update arrived I did not avail myself after reading about the night mode travails and the number of people who suffered In a way I am most familiar in my own daily personal experience.
Two days ago I updated my lowest leveled game to test my ability to play. For me the mode Is a complete deal beaker.
Because of this I kept ignoring the update notification every time I opened my main Kindle and secondary Android Games and just continued playing collecting coin and inventory hoping for a fix on the nightmare mode.
Today all my devices are forcing the update. I will play all until only nightmare is left. Then I will only play the tournament's, dice, Tina's daily spin, fortune wheel and most importantly gifting. If this is not fixed my only recourse after two years or more of enjoyment is to leave my Lovely Journey shared with so many around the World.
I will patiently and optimistically await for a Fair Resolution.

As Always Happy Gaming to All

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 24, 16 5:43 PM
I finally broke down and updated one of my Android games. The first night mode was a pain in the you know what. By the third one my eyes are strained and the headache moving into the first stages.
I have always been able to adjust to the many changes the developers have made over the last two years, but this night mode is an absolute deal breaker. It's painful and has ruined the fun, in fact it increases the stress that I use this game to alleviate in my every day life. I refuse to pay for a part of the game that causes physical harm to what looks to be quite a problem to more then a few players.
I love this game and will be absolutely devastated to have to quit unless the developers come up with a solution that fixes this. Paying with gems for those of us with a disability is just plain discrimination.
Just my two cents for this year.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 16 3:19 PM
You can also check into the Tournament Tab. After the last Tournament of the day ends the timer says Tournaments over. It is variable but a few hours later it will post when the next Tournament will start and continues to post after each Tournament for the day. The timing of each is variable daily . Here in the northern hemisphere there are no Tournaments on Mondays.
As Always Happy Gaming All

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 16 10:59 AM
Thank you Bedazzle, I know it seems odd but I don't mind it just makes the game a bit more challenging.
As to the HO's the only ones available are those on the level where I presently exist.
did say they could get my game back but it would have to go to the developers with as much information as I could give them about my game. Rather then going back and forth to getting everything as close as possible and the time involved in doing so (As the Elephant is busy with a line of folks with the same dilemmas) thought what the heck just start over, plus this way I don't miss the Spring Event I was really looking forward to playing. And what a lovely job they have done. My Android game has shown me what to look forward to once I get that darn key.
I also want to thank you for your very helpful gifts, they are a wonderful aid in helping me move up a tad more quickly then I expected.
Happy to be back in the Castle with you and all my loyal long time friends.

Lilabelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 16 10:26 AM
Sometimes you win and most times you lose, but today I got . I won 81 gems in the Tournament, they will go a long way to retrieving the airship early and just maybe my will hold out and I will get the right combination of airship items in order to Bribe Trina for that one tiny little KEY.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 16 7:25 PM
I want to thank all my Friends for their generosity for their . I was hoping to open the Friend's Room, unfortunately this will take a while since TRINA's first key demands 300 ship items as her very first quest. As we all know when starting it takes a while to build and send out that Lovely looking airship.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 16 10:05 AM
Hello Dear Friends
Some of you may have noticed that my game is back on your wish list. After much thought I have decided to just start over. This game for me has always been about the journey and not the race. I was happy to see all my Friends still waiting for my return. I am happy with this decision because all my friends are still here and my scores have not reverted to zilch so each HO can be played without having to build them up again after that timer debacle. Now I just have to do my rounds and rebuild my coin and inventory. It will be a while before I can start some serious re-gifting so please bear with me.
I have another reason for the ease of this decision. We all remember way back when Windows 10 was looming, since I had every intention of upgrading I added a pair of Suspenders in case the Belt messed up my game. I started a game on my Android Tablet and played while waiting for the few and long awaited updates. This game is now on level 61, not far from the level 67 of my PC game. If any of my Friends also play on Android please send a PM and also join me there
I want to thank you all and hope you will be willing to continue with my renewed endeavor.
As Always Happy Gaming to All.
Lilabelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 29, 16 2:14 PM
Thank you Bedazzle.
I received an answer to my ticket from Matt at . Looks like It will have to be sent to the developers for fixing. First I have to make a list a of everything that I can remember about my game to aid them in recouping my progress as best as possible. I spent an afternoon over the weekend making a list of things I know I have and then a list with my best guesses. It will take me a couple of days to organize the lists so that typing it out does not take forever or TMI. Wish me luck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator