Posts created by psyche_

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 21, 14 4:00 AM
Hi Grannykaren, your manor name is displayed at the top of your screen when you are in the grounds and your level is the number at the end of the XP bar (below your manor name). If you click on your manor name, it will display what avatar you have selected to show your neighbours.

As others have stated, DM allows for the same names to be used by different people, so to ensure we have found the right person, please give level and avatar and make sure you give us the right punctuation and capitalisation of your manor name to distinguish you from others with the same name.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 19, 14 1:19 PM
Nope, no joy
Wow, I really need to get a life...all this to watch a UFO go round in circles! LOL

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 19, 14 1:07 PM
Anyone figured out the flying UFO yet? I noticed mine was flying around in circles at the weekend, but then when I went back after playing a scene it had stopped. Can't figure out how to get it moving again. Have tried relocating it and other objects and that doesn't work. I was on a 7day boost at the time, but it wasn't doing it for all that time.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 19, 14 12:56 PM
How about a mention for their gold sales? For the second time this month, they've said 60% off gold. It's not. You pay the same price and get over twice the amount of gold and the picture has a "x2" sticker on it - also incorrect.

The sale they're really offering is buy the vault of gold to get 60% off the warehouse of gold (but you get 5 less gold bars).

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 19, 14 12:46 PM
Hmm, me thinks the devs are peed off with us and managed to dust the mothballs off that great humour. We complained about all the bugs...so they really gave us bugs!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 19, 14 12:03 PM
Ah, good call miss Laulau!

Ladylav, I thought the same, then had an idea...field of dreams! It's already a work in progress at Hades Hideout

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 19, 14 11:59 AM
Nooo, I was hoping for a 50% sale so didn't buy! I had something great planned at my big manor so have all of them there. Not anymore I guess
ETA: I assumed (more fool me) that I'd have two more days. Don't the signs usually run until 21st/22nd of the month?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 18, 14 4:48 AM
****SPOILER ALERT ON ITEM PLACEMENT*****

Does anyone have a knack for finding the falling flake in showtime when it is not visible to the left of the tree? I'm getting really fed up of sitting staring at the tree and losing 3/4 seconds waiting for it to appear!

In the spirit party, if it is not visible, sometimes you can catch it by clicking on the frosted window pane. Is there anything like this in Showtime?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 18, 14 4:44 AM
So many wonderful ideas, so little response from the devs... but, hey, what's new.

Somethingsafoot has a point. Where the heck do you put the hula girls? The captain has the ship and the lighthouse, the geisha has the arches and drum, the mardi gras girl has the float and those cake things and so forth. My hula girl is currently hidden in the bushes as I didn't have anywhere to put her!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 17, 14 10:30 AM
Oh, hey somethingsafoot, I've got 4 of your manors as neighbours, didn't realise you were all the same person you're a very generous neighbour to me

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 16, 14 11:29 PM
Good question GrannyKaren! I had seen a few of those recently and was scratching my head over it. I just figured I was being dumb about some shorthand code

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 16, 14 3:19 PM
I think it's more of a repeat play problem. In one manor I played enough NBs to get rid of the gypsy. In the other I gave up. Went back and tried a NB last week for the first time since the problem came up and I was still getting the gypsy in that manor. Seems like you have to play the gypsy 200 times to start getting better odds of not getting her!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 16, 14 4:16 AM
wow phred, Congrats
I've heard of that happening, but never to me lol

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 15, 14 9:29 AM
I'd really like some water in the path section so that you can build a lake or a river

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 15, 14 3:30 AM
I've PM'd one of the mods, but by their name, I assume they're an Aussie. At this time of day we'd need to find a European mod, but I don't think I've come across any that have implied that!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 15, 14 3:28 AM
bows to the master of all knowledge
Thanks Temp!

So, even if someone was tempted to try (anyone? no didn't think so), 1000 wouldn't be possible without selling some. I assume you still get the credit for winning it, even if you sell it.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 14, 14 3:12 PM
Logic would dictate the final skull is 5000, which would be ridiculous as I don't think there's enough space in the grounds for even the 500 is there?

Oh, knowledgeable Temp any idea how much space is in the manor grounds?

And really, is 10 gold enough of an inducement to keep trying for 500?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 13, 14 1:47 PM

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 13, 14 12:56 PM
HELLO MODS....Is anyone there??
This is a health and safety issue that should be addressed by the developers. Since they are targeting mobile users (as it explicitly states better iPhone use on the BFG DM download page), they should not have flashing lights on mobile devices where players might accidentally flash innocent bystanders who have not been warned.

Please also note that your DM download page does not contain a warning that this game contains flashing lights.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 13, 14 12:47 PM
doofus09 wrote:
Theorem wrote:Remember we don't really all play the same game! ;-))

It must take some skill to be able to do that. On the same device I have one manor that has the new instant day/night change, but the rest have the usual fade out.

I had the same thing Doofus; I've pretty much dropped my manor on the windows "switch user" and the other two are in the same DM account. One changed almost straight away and the other only changed the other day when the maintenance mode kicked me out. The one on the switch user account also still had the fade, but I haven't been back in a week. I just don't understand how the two on the same system were different for so long!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator