Posts created by lilpollyesther

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 16, 11 12:32 PM
A little off topic, but sometimes someone will mention something about their "lists" for games. Does BF have an area where you can keep notes about games you've tried? Or are they referring to private notes on paper that they've kept? I've looked in the account area of BF & haven't seen anything to keep a note about a tried game, wish list, etc. Just wondering.......

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 16, 11 3:56 PM
What's happened the DD threads? It seems some of them are not answered or even not there as a thread lately....I thought maybe BF banned them or something weird

posted in The Dracula Files on Nov 21, 10 11:40 AM
First time I've posted. I want to support the great usefulness of the DD review.

1. It's concise & to the point-saves time in wading through original release reviews.
2. Considers the price point issue, which is of significance in DD decision
3. Updates the tech or playing issues that may have been original
4. Fast, easy go-to for a specific consideration
5. It is a natural flow of info from members based on BF offering-meaning it arose spontaneously from members communicating to each other about a sub-set of BF offerings

I use it constantly, and hope that other contrary comments don't stop the DD reviews. All of the reviews are available for further info if one wants it.

posted in Be Richer on Oct 3, 10 11:27 PM
anybody had a problem with level 9 continuing after you've made the tasks? that's what's happening to me. I finished in expert time, all 3 tasks have checks by them, and the game still continues as if they aren't accomplished.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator