Posts created by katejoe999

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 18, 15 7:58 PM
Can anyone tell me where to find it?
I've finished the game and have round stone and two triangles....

Thanks!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 17, 15 11:48 PM
Could someone tell me what you get when you have killed it?
I only need the last purple royal pearl, and don't want to waste my last pennies buying mercenaries for nought!
Thanks!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 17, 15 10:29 PM
I think you just get more stars, which you need to talk to people as you progress.
they may be something more, but later characters 'trust' you after doing good deeds :-)

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 17, 15 5:31 PM
Hi,

I finished side quests that gave me money.
You can also collect herbs and sell them.
Make sure you find all the crates and barrels, they have things you can sell as well.

The king helps out with ship too.

Good luck!

posted in Stranded in Time on Feb 17, 15 8:49 PM
If you mean the columns in the church ruins, you can't use them until you the door down the well is opened.

GL

posted in Stranded in Time on Feb 16, 15 3:07 AM
It's not so bad, obviously not CE material.

It's cartoony and old school, reminds me of the Samantha Swift games.

Fairly standard puzzles, no HO's, at least as far as I've played.

A lot of toing and froing, no jump map.

The hint only shows you where to go and you can't jump that way either.

No hand holding, quite a bit of dialogue, some very small items to pick up.

Sounds negative but it's worth a try I reckon.

posted in Legend of Maya on Jan 21, 15 12:17 AM
Hi,

I can't find it either. I have Royal Flush Solitaire as TGT.
Weird......

posted in Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 15 12:27 AM
I'm stuck with no imp too! He seems to have been left at the top of the mast!
I still have the sail but no imp and can't progress!!!!!

You have to find the crown and the scepter in the scene and then she moves so you can get the F.
:-)

posted in Grim Tales: Color of Fright Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 14 10:41 PM
Found a glitch int the game. I didn't pick up the threaded needle in the zoom in of the clock in the fireplace room. After I replaced the mechanical bird and the clock hands I can no longer zoom in and take the needle!
Am stuck!

posted in Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold on Sep 15, 14 4:29 AM
I think this game is definitely worth a try. For those of us looking for some thing a bit different, here we have it.
It does seem to be a bit of a hybrid of old school adventure games and HOPAs but once you get used to navigating it I think it has a lot to offer. The puzzles are new and not dumbed down and the more I play the more I get into the story. Plus collectables and achievements, though there is not much guidance on these. I gather you can collect statues from the HO scenes.
You do need to talk to characters repeatedly as they help you with what to do and give you items. I've been lost a few times till I realised I just needed to go back for another chat!

Do recommend giving this a go and getting the hang of it!

Def worth coupon for me.

What ever happened to the next installment of Dying For Daylight??
I liked that game and waited for the next and eventually forgot about it!
I'm still down loading.......

I came on to read the reviews but found many are saying what I've been thinking.
I wasn't sure if it was just me getting jaded (I've been playing these games since they were humble hidden object games) or if the quality of games is going down.
Then I think of games like Drawn or Dream Chronicles, the early Otherworlds, and Nightmare Realm for example. These games are all over 2 years old (or so) and it feels like we are going backward not forward with innovation and creativity.

I'm starting to think I will have to look at different genres for a gaming fix!

And I agree with other posters re FTP. If there was ever a misnomer it's FREE to play!

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 11, 14 10:29 PM
It took ages for me to work out that I needed to take the rope next to the chest that you use to go down to the kitchen from the barn attic. It may be that you can only do this after you have given the dog a bone and can enter through the kitchen door.
You also end up carrying the ladder around to various places too.

Hope that helps!

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 4, 14 2:44 AM
It took me a moment to find too.
There is a large spiral shell bottom left and a hard to see rock of gold. Take the gold and a new area opens up.

Good luck!

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 14 2:33 AM
I get the brush in its case, in grey, and I don't seem to be able to brush at all! Are you supposed to 'put it down' somewhere and take the brush?
I've tried to click and hold or just move my mouse over the entire area and still get nothing.

Glitch already or am I missing something??

Thanks for any help!

Now I got it!

In case any one else is confused you don't use the icon of the brush in the scene but open your finger print kit that is on the left side of your inventory bar.
Phew!!

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on May 29, 14 11:11 PM
Thanks for that.

Tried again and made sure I had plenty of everything. I didn't realise building the bridge was the trigger!

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on May 29, 14 5:35 PM
I seem to be stuck on this level.
My buildings were destroyed by an earthquake or something, including the farm, and now it says Not Enough Food, for every thing. I can't even collect berries from the bushes, because I don't have enough food!

My food total is -9!!!

Am I missing something or have I hit a glitch??

Thanks for any help!

posted in Hope Lake on May 21, 14 3:59 PM
I like this game. I think it takes a little while to get into, and it does start off a bit dark and dreary.
It is a long game, which I appreciate, and definitely worth persevering with.

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 7, 14 5:16 AM
Yes I wondered if it was an SE too.
I remember seeing an extra green bubble in the title screen and wondered whether that would have been for extras/extra game play.
It's a bit of shame as so many people seem to like the game and we all wish there was more!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator