Posts created by mistybear

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 15 6:17 PM
In some of the hidden object scenes I am the only one listed for top score when I know there were other people before me, what happened to make me the only one. The others are still okay

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 15 6:03 PM
Twice today I got mail from the mailman, once was for coins and diamonds and then tonight just coins. Neither time I got the stuff. What did/do I have to do to get them? I opened the mail and held mouse over the coins but nothing happened so I just clicked on the small x in the corner and then closed out the mailbox. It disappoints me that I didn't get my diamonds or my coins, please help.
I play on my laptop using windows 8 (but can't remember if it is 8 or 8.1)
thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 15 10:30 AM
How do I go about getting more coins without spending my money? I had a lot of coins but had played the card game and had to open a lot of scenes so then I went down and am slowly getting it back up. I need to open another scene and don't have enough coins and I am also going to have to craft some items so needless to say I need more coins. I was reading threads and saw that some of you have over 600,000 and would like to know how. Also how do you get more diamonds without spending money? I used to play every day but know it just depends, especially cause I don't like fact that after you do a HOS you have to wait an hour and sometimes for a quest I need to revisit that same HOS, wish like some stated that they would add some more minigames to do in between. It is so hard to get to another lever I am still on 19. When do you get to go to another map location?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 31, 14 5:08 AM
I am getting a game not working error message and that windows is trying to find a solution for the problem, why is this? What can/should I do? I have been trying to play this game since last night sometime. Please help. Thanks

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 30, 14 1:50 PM
It is Oct 30th and I saw that there was a game update to do, but when I click on install I keep getting and error 766 message? What does that mean? Then I saw a post that the game was down for maintenance, is that true? When will it be available?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 14 9:29 AM
I was playing my game the other day and the game froze so I had to restart my computer. When I was finally able to get back in the game I noticed that it had taken me back to the quests that I had already finished. The game froze again also. Has this happened to anyone else and what is possibly the reason for this.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 17, 14 6:49 PM
my id code is 26451, please friend me thank you
i haven't played in a few days but i think i am playing
as tracey and i am only at level 33? i am having hard
time getting any further

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 14 3:54 PM
Where is the in game store? Do you have to use real money or can you use money you get from playing the game, as there are some things I need and they seem to be from the same place. So once I get one I have to wait an hour at least before I can try and get another item I need, so in that regard it seems like it is taking me forever to finish the level I am on.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 29, 14 6:46 PM
My friend code is 13188503
Hope to see you

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 29, 14 6:44 PM
how can I add some of you to my neighbor list, I don't remember seeing a box where I can type it in
What is gamecenter, I am playing on my laptop which uses windows 7?
I would like to add some of you as neighbors.
Mine is 1526 Elm Ln 1834294

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 29, 14 6:37 PM
My suggestions and some may be already stated:
less time when going between screens
more time in blitz mode
make screen one size instead of having to move it up & down or sideways
being able to collect juju when visiting the neighbors, considering we click on the button anyway
way to type in neighbors if you know their address
be able to buy things with either less gold or have more items that can be bought with silver instead of gold, as don't have much gold to buy much and it seems like it is hard to collect gold, so don't build as much as I probably should

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 10, 14 9:46 AM
My code is 13188503 and my screen name is tlg

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 14 1:27 PM
I added some of you, and am waiting. Will add some more another day. Here is my code: 162796

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Mar 21, 11 2:04 PM
Is there any word about the FS2 coming out? I know you can play it online, but didn't know if it was available otherwise yet. Would be nice to play offline also.

In the first one, is it possible to get all of the eggs. I have only found one rainbow egg and have gone through the game twice. I have not finished the challenge games or quickplay games.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Aug 13, 10 10:37 AM
Does anyone know what the hold up is for the release? Since it had been supposed to come a few weeks ago, it doesn't seem like there should have been that much more to do to get it released. Did the game that Brian wanted get released yet? I hope it is not much longer and it would be nice if the newsletter would go ahead and come out to let us know what is going on instead of waiting till the release to give newsletter.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jul 21, 10 12:20 PM
I hope it is out soon also. Been wondering why they haven't sent the newsletter explaining what is going on and details about the game yet. Seems they should send it before the game is released.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Jun 25, 10 1:15 PM
I had finished the game and it seemed liked there would be another one coming out to continue the story. Does anyone know anything about that?

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jun 21, 10 2:07 PM
Is there still no word about the release of the game or the newsletter giving us information? I haven't given up but am beginning to wonder if there really is a second game or not, we have been waiting for 4 months now.
Really would like to get the game, as it would give us something different to play.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on May 20, 10 8:50 AM
I saw a post the other day about a newsletter that was supposed to come out about FS2, did it come out yet because I didn't get it and was wondering if I missed it.
If it has not come out any idea when it will, so I can keep my eye out for it.
Sure am anxious about FS2, hope it will be released soon.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on May 3, 10 4:43 PM
What is the lost city and impossible mode? How do you access it? Can't wait for the FS2 to come out!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator