Posts created by madrabbit

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 31, 16 3:46 AM
Really Dev's usually when you give us a task like ralphies it is for something useful like fountains.
I was really expecting a fountain out of the deal entered a dive that took me three days to finish and used up 12 leaf stones to finish the dive and collect items for Ralphy only to recieve a new item in what I call the JUNKY CLUTTER list which does not help with game play just cluttered up the fields
Why did you not give us a not her fountain for magic most of us players have been asking for more magical fountain why why why?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 29, 16 5:08 AM
Hoping this quest has no time limit
As players have said not getting much in the dives for it
And as I have said in many of my post I am stuck redoing same dive since the event that was suppose to give us the sea horses which I never received
This dive has 9 areas to open total opening time for all areas is 40hrs that's little over three days when you figure in nightly sleep time for me the player
I entered the dive this morning as soon as I saw guy ask for the items in dive ( yes again the repeat dive I mentioned earlier) I received 3 items in clearing first area but when secound area was available for clearing got nothing nota zip ziltz if it is going to do that for each dive only receiving three items at very beginning and no more with rest of dive then I will need to do 10 dives total 30 days to obtain the 30 points needed for this quest
AGAIN I reiterate I hope it is NOT timed
Finally finished this event it was very disappointing as ralphie only gives you another stupid unusable item to take up space on your board what a waste

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 26, 16 6:07 AM
Yes on iPad or phone just go to settings in game sign out and sign in again when it asks if you want to save where at or use saved game just pick save where we are

Another way is completely delete app reinstall and start new game then again save as new

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 25, 16 6:52 PM
I love that there is no timer on diver and you do not have to keep feeding his lamp especially when last ten dives I have taken require sooo much and are always the same exact dive I have finished this dive 7 times now all the way no Amber or basalt given unless you open the bags and the chest so I always make sure to have the leaf stones needed for the dive since it has bean the same one every time for last 7 dives I have a pattern to doing it and know I need 11 leaf stones for this dive also believe it being stuck on this one dive is why I have never received the new helper seahorse they for will probably never recieve the cup for the seahorse wrangling

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 25, 16 8:11 AM
I wonder if Dev's can change the balloon requests to be more like the request menu
So when we decide we do not want to or can not fill a balloon request that is up we could just delete it and have another show up in only a few minutes and not have to Waite for a timer to run out in order to get new request on that balloon

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 15, 16 3:41 PM
That's is fine feedback is good rather it shows a dislike or a like of suggestions especially when feedback helps improve game and gives the writer and Dev's the flow of people's thoughts basically giving an idea of which idea would make people want to play more and promote game to friends and which ideas would be desasterous to implement
Your responses are exactly what kind of feed back is needed and I did ask for feedback

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 15, 16 7:39 AM
I guess my ides are worthless since there has bean no comments in regards to this thread I guess no one agrees with any of these ideas and that mods don,t care to forward it to Dev's
I really wish people would stop and give feedback on threads like this so the person who wrote them and the Dev's it was written for could see if these ideas are agreeable to more then one player!
They are all numbered people can pick and choose which of the many ideas they agree the most with. By adding the number to their reply Dev's can see which idea would benefit most and possible start implementing that idea into game.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 10, 16 8:10 AM
You can only use the elements to upgrade a fountain when it is emptied click and hold a window should appear with an arrow pointing up click on arrow it will show you how many elements you need what the new time charge will be and new magic output if you have enough elements go ahead and move arrow onto fountain that is how you upgrade your fountains

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 9, 16 4:08 PM
I am on my secound dive now completed first after update I still do not see any new friend/ helper I do see a new prize cup for tangling seahorses but no sea horses in dives
Why?
I am about halfway though the secound dive since upgrade I am opening one area right now and have two left one with three buildings on it and the other the chest yet I still do not see hide nor hair of this new helper.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 9, 16 10:02 AM
Just wanted to put out a few ideas I had In regards to game play that I think would liven up the game more and help all players
1) Reduce time to make both Ediloots and underwater brick please
2) give us option to buy 2 more juicers and 1more sweet shop
3) give us the ability to purchase more land plots for harvesting (10 more would be great)
4) make items that use pearls unlockable so can buy with option of using coins like you have with some items that normally use coin can be unlocked for pearls only this time in reverse
5) the useless Pumpkins you could add new items to make using them
A) Pumpkin bread use 3 wheat and 1 pumpkin in baking furnace
pumpkin pie. Use 1 bread, 1sugar, 1 pumpkin and 1 milk in bakery shop
6) lemons are not just for juice they can be used for
A) lemon yogurt in sweet shop 2 lemon 1 sugar and 1 cream
lemon marang pie in bakery shop 1 bread, 3 lemons, 2 cream
7) Also please change the items the padestrians ask for make it more reasonable please why should we give a high priced item I.e. A set of candles (that in market we can get 250 coins for) for a box of blue prints at price of 10 coins in market
8) this is an island with water all around it where's the fishery , where is the fishers and the fish market and boats
9) where the rice for rice putting rice meals rice cereal and more
10) where's all the animals don't the islanders have pets like cows, sheep, chickens,cats,and dogs ?... And all the sounds and tricks they can do would liven up the atmosphere of the game plus chickens can give us eggs for egg salad (during Easter they can be used for Easter eggs and an Easter egg hunt)!!!!!!!!
11) A game shop or arcade would be nice with at least 4-5 mini games in it where we can earn an award of say 1 of either a green leaf stone, water stone, sun stone, star stone or a pearl for winning the game chosen. games can be anything from mahjong , tripeaks solitaire or games like untangle the string, word womp, or tumble bees (if you do not now what these games are ask big fish they are all offered by them and they should be able to give you ok to use them in game)

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 8, 16 6:34 AM
On a dive this is not the first time this has a curried in a dive that had 2 mines Waite 3 hrs for first mine to open then as you go you try to move towards secound mine only to find you need other areas open first before you can begin to decursed that mine
By the time you get it so it says you can decursed it it's the last area on dive meaning all your other areas are already open and if you managed to keep restocking 1st mine before all was done you in the end really don,t need that secound mine area?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 8, 16 5:25 AM
Had a laugh this morning I needed an item fast could not find it in anyone's shop so had to import it when it was imported it said bought this item from ( my icon pic) my gamer name
How's that possible that I purchased an item from myself that I did not have lol.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 8, 16 5:13 AM
They said the dolphin helper will come after you complete one dive it should show on next dive
I am working on a dive right now trying to complete it so I can get that helper and I too have noticed with this dive that it is not cheaper right now I still have 3 locations to open I started as soon as update was done
The next location I have to open requires 6000 magic /9hrs to decursed my diver is at 3 hrs my magic bottle is at 1081 magic diver takes 1250 for one hr I have limited fountains and total magic holding capability of 8213 magic when full I have to be right on top of fountains constantly collecting to refill magic to keep this dive going oh and bags are all asking 20 lights to open times three bags ediloots and brick still take full time 25 mins / brick 45 mins/ ediloots

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 8, 16 4:55 AM
Hi I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this or not but I think it needs to be looked at and fixed
I have found when I go to my friends market even though flag is spinning and my friend has told me even shown me she has stuff on sale all I see is empty baskets when I enter her market from my game
I am not sure but I think other markets are doing same as the top spins but nothing shows when you enter
How can we buy from other players if we can not see what they are selling???

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 7, 16 6:32 AM
That response is not helpful we all now the event for cheaper dives yah yah yah NOT it is cheaper to send him and cheaper for each hour but not by much and the areas do open quicker then before but for those of us who like me can't spend more then 5-10$ per month on past time playing of a game or just don't want to spend for what is to be a free to play game we can not get enough fountains to keep our diver down for long periods of time ( I wish the fountains could ALL be bought with coins earned in game and did not cost sooooo much i.e. 80 pearls just to get secound fish dome ) why should every item in this game cost more each time you buy one? The difference in dive cost becomes mute when you calculate how much magic you still end up putting into diver just to finish all your ediloots and brick to finish a dive once last area is open
Reduce time for making ediloots and brick too that would make these dives more of a deal and help players better

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 7, 16 6:02 AM
Gopz wrote:I wish the underwater mine had a trumpet so other players could speed things up. The dry land mine has one so why not the undersea?

I agree with Gopz on this one why can't we get help on underwater mine especially if they continue to ask 45 minute Waite time on the ediloots and 25 minutes for the brick those are what makes dive take the longest as you get all areas open yet still need brick and ediloots to finish opening bags and treasure trove I find it annoying that I have to keep plugging in more magic to keep him down after open last area just so I can open the chest

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 7, 16 5:52 AM
I see some are complaining about not getting enough leaf stones and getting too many red what's the deal why is it so hard for every player to get what they need why can't we sell off stone we do not need to players that need them I most definitely need red and in last 11 days have received nothing but green even on balloons asking for maltiple big ticket items and rewarding high experience points w/ 7-8hr delivery times
It is annoying even though I do at least 1 dive every 2 days (cause that's how long it takes get get through the dive ) and use anywhere from 9 to 11 leaf stones each dive I still am up to over 90 leaf stones and no no no red
I can not finish my castle or open new areas or even upgrade last of houses cause I have no red stones and not enough of water or sun stones and forget the alchemy bench it jips you 3 out of 4 times when you try to convert your green leaf stones returning one and giving you exp points instead of a water stone

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 5, 16 2:10 PM
Extended balloon event for green leaf stone I want and need star not green

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 30, 16 11:10 AM
Can after this balloon event gets done with can we get a 5 or 10 day balloon event that gives higher rate of return on Sun stones and another for star PLEASE

At this point I am at level 73 my max magic holding ability is at 8,154 cause I have yet to find enough to upgrade all the main buildings I need 111 more upgrades on main building and 5 more on 1st part of castle
Requiring for main buildings 89 leafs, 14 waters, 79 sun and 38 stars I have if I do not do any more dives 70 leafs, 58 waters, 24 sun, and only 1 star. If I transform extra water to sun and do no more dives I still need 19 leaf (which I should be able to get within next 5 days of this event) 41 more sun and 37 stars in order to do just main buildings

Then for the final upgrades on first part of castle I need 10 stars and 50 Amber bits as I have 5 more doors on castle to upgrade at 2AA per upgrade

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 27, 16 9:40 AM
I found this game in May when my son introduced me to it he liked it back then and wanted me to play said it reminded him of when we played awakening kingdoms together and he was tired of asking for help and no one giving it he has since gotten board with it and has stopped playing but, I have since become addicted to it I like the game even with all its many minor faults
I find picking up the plants the better I hate clutter I tend not to charge my 6 wizards while working on dives and as far as the saying goes leaving them does not ward off the Kronks I have Sean areas where flowers were abundant yet there sat a Kronk
I have found the Kronks are very useful creatures the plants they put out give you anything from 1 exp per plant to 47 coins per plant while the Kronk himself gives 50 exp points weather or not you destroy plants first so I have taken the opp to rid each individual plant around Kronks and leave Kronk to rebuild more plants just for the coin
Again I don't bother wasting magic on these things when I am doing a dive

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator