Posts created by Gemini11

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 2, 10 6:47 AM
For every completed collection you get 5 of population added.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 1, 10 4:57 AM
Here's a ranking.

1. lapo (male), Master Scientist, d. 84 of old age (geezing)
2. Takai (female), Scholar, d. 82 of old age (Gemini11)

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 1, 10 4:54 AM
I think I can't get the trophy for 50 villagers joining a Grand Feast. I did the Grand Feast and there were less than 50 villagers joining. I did not get it to make a second Grand Feast?

Any ideas? The stew is unfinished all the time when I try to cook for a second Grand Feast ...

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 1, 10 4:52 AM
I have the problem that not every villager is getting the white sparkle from bathing in the soap.

Perhaps they need to be pure in Researching and Parenting? (no progress in these two abilities)

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 1, 10 4:49 AM
Yeah, they are playing. I heard them for the first time, when i switched off the music. And then wait until the fog comes. You will hear them. And it is quite spooky when ghosts are coming too.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 29, 10 2:41 PM
I have 10 scales in my collection. 2 of 4 rare scales are missing. i have the yellow one, and the red-/white one.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 29, 10 8:24 AM
ayla100 wrote:
2 spicy, food, fwater=Hot! run for water

Don't you need 3 herbs for this?

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 29, 10 8:19 AM
Don't think so. It is only a way to get rid of a stew.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 29, 10 8:18 AM
Blue_River wrote:A scholar is one of your villagers who has mastered all of his or her skills; building, farming, etc.

I have a school of scholars.

But I have a problem: I think they are not making love anymore when I leave the game only when I am watching.

So I think the parenting level is not being improved when I am not playing the game although I set the preference to "Parenting".

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 29, 10 8:12 AM
Thank you. I did this the first time but then forgot to repair the braid before picking up the flowers.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 29, 10 8:06 AM
You have to follow the Hummingbird. He flies to a specific flower and after that this flower is in bloom and you can get it for the lei.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 27, 10 8:22 AM
After days of playing I tried to drop a peep at the finished Mossy Stones and were surprised to watch a short story of Isola. Perhaps that is also helpful for other players.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 27, 10 8:17 AM
geezing wrote:Iapo (male), Master Scientist, d. 84 of old age

that's real old

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 27, 10 8:16 AM
I had triplets too! (which i did not achieve in VV1)

But I have no twins until now in VV4 ...

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 27, 10 5:58 AM
My oldest person, a very good student of science, was 77 Years old. He always washed his feet in the stream, so he kept his health.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 27, 10 5:55 AM
spikeyboots wrote:I keep folowing the blog instructions for the stew, and when it is finished they are supposed to sit by the fire eating thier soup, I have tried this 7 tijes but it keeps telling me that it is unfinished, nothing happens, can you help me solve this problem

did you add food from the food bin? which stew do you mean?

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 27, 10 5:53 AM
It is quite easy. You have to drop the kids when the crab is moving there. This will need some trys. Then two kids are running after the crab and it is not moving anymore. You can quickly drag an adult and pick up the crab. I did not need to pause the game.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 27, 10 5:50 AM
I have some scholars too. I always make them do different things. So nearly everybody has the possibility to get a scholar.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 27, 10 5:48 AM
beckybot600 wrote:I am trying to restore weakin health and the pot keeps saying unfinished stew? and I put all the ingredients in. Help

Why don't you drag a peep and drop him at the sick person? Every peep has the abilitity to heal other peeps. Sometimes it will take 2 or 3 trys when they have no experience in healing.

I did not try the stew yet. I am not a fan of stews. Most of them are not necessary.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 27, 10 5:43 AM
When he picks up a tool and you drag him, then he will loose this tool. He can do this by himself.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator