Posts created by rheadamom

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 17 1:00 AM
For level 17, the figurine is on the right of the wizard, under the purple leaf.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 17 11:17 PM
Thank you dredin89. That was a lot of work!!

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 6, 17 11:03 PM
I have worn all the above, except I am not sure what the rocket is. There is just not enough time on that level to finish in gold. I have been at it forever. I do believe they have a time glitch going on there. I have improved each time with different tactics, but the time runs out too soon. I don't see how you can build all those buildings, buy cloaks, knock down the stone and gold, and then eventually the food, and still have time to build three more sawmills, and upgrade to the max. There has to be something to do about the time.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 6, 17 5:32 PM
Audrey, I have cured everyone, you just click the first magic icon every time you have enough mana to do so. I have built everything, but, so far, there is no way I come close to 7x for the temple. The best I have done is three before the time ran out. It does help to use the sandals of speed when you collect the mana from the temple.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 6, 17 4:09 PM
Did you purchase the collectors edition? If you did, the extra level icon is on the bottom right, just click on it. If you didn't purchase the collectors edition, you won't get the extra levels.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 6, 17 4:03 PM
sorry, I thought you said feathers, lol.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 6, 17 8:38 AM
nwl43, I found 3 feathers in bonus 7 of Hika-Ri, lower left cache! Somehow, I missed that cache the first time,

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 6, 17 6:05 AM
That happened to me in one of the other games, it might have been Moai IV, and I replayed all the levels, and still didn't find all of the artifacts, so I started a new game, with a new name, and I found them all. I wrote them all down, and replayed in my original game, and they weren't there. In this game, I am missing two feathers and one rope. I am going through them all again to see if I missed something.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 17 2:52 PM
I emptied the pond out, but nothing happened,

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 16 5:22 AM
Yea, I played it over in a different name, same thing happened, but, this time, I did receive the "won all trophies award", 59 of 59, but the great hunt is still blank. It has to be a glitch!

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 16 11:30 AM
I have seen where other people have had the same problem I have with ''The Great Hunt" trophy. I have played all of the coin frenzy and garden defense games they have, over and over again, to make sure I have freed every worker, and I still don't get that trophy. Is there something I, along with others, am missing?

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 16 9:43 AM
Yay!!!! 121,230. I didn't even realize it until the award pop up showed up. I only used three helpers, Jill and Mike, and the other helper that is up on the hill, and just kept collecting coins and shovels on the three ends,the upper end, the lower end, and the middle.. (The dark haired helper collected coins on his side, Mike on his, and Jill in the middle). So, after you play it the first time, collecting all four helpers, and the treasure chest, the next time you play it, they are already registered, so you don't have to do it again.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 16 8:24 AM
Ok, 118,530 now, hopefully I will reach the 120,000 before the year is up, lol

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 16 12:33 PM
Thank you kcb. I am still trying to beat 6 extra, but the most points I can get are 107,000 something. I can't imagine getting 120 no matter what I do, lol. You must be very fast!!

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 16 7:33 PM
Yipppeeee!!! I found out how to beat the developer record in level 9, extra. Play it in relaxed mode, and wait till you get about 32,000 coin points(score at the upper left screen), the best way to do that after the treasure chest, is to get the mole as many times as you can. When I finished the game, I had 841 shovels,577 seeds,349 wood, and 339 bricks. My final score was 109,571. I thought I would play the game in relaxed mode, I had beaten the dev record in expert mode for all but 6 and 9 in the extras.I played 9 forever!! I didn't get it for 6 yet, but that is timed,even on relaxed mode, lol.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 16 1:40 PM
Ok folks, the key to beating the developers record is to eat 5 grams of protein for each pound of body weight, lol. , looks like a little spam has entered the forum.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 16 9:18 AM
I have over 107,000 in level 6, extras, and 80,000 something on extras 9, and still no dev. record beaten. I have been playing level 9 forever, and yes, there is a lot of extra time going on in that one, 28,000 something points are just for the mole, treasure chest, and garbage, the rest of the score was on resources and such. I do wish they would let you know the developer's record score, it is frustrating!!!

posted in Fables of the Kingdom on Jul 6, 15 4:44 PM
Thank you. I asked this on another part of this forum, and came across this. I played the last one for 15:30 and finally made it, lol

posted in Fables of the Kingdom on Jun 30, 15 3:51 PM
I have gold on every level, and only one achievement that isn't gold, the "slow but sure", only have the silver, and it says to receive gold, play for more than 12 minutes. I went back and played one level and finished it in 14 minutes, and it is still silver. Is there something I am not doing?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 15 9:48 AM
Thank you for your response. I played it over in Jill's name, and got the 100% and the wedding trophy. My scores weren't as high as the first time, and I beat more of the developers the first time. Don't know what the difference was, but I thought it was funny, lol. I also get the text error from time to time, but if I leave and come back, it is usually good for a while. The only problem with that is, I may be half way through the game, and have to start over.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator