Posts created by Cjb58

posted in Green City on Feb 8, 13 2:53 PM
I cannot get the required monetary amt. I have built 2 mansions, 1 multistory, 2 of the $2400. Power plant, park, etc. I can only get to $6.4. could someone pls help me to figure this out? thanks

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2 on Jan 30, 13 3:57 PM
I am having trouble saving all the workers

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 21, 13 7:49 AM
Please, I really help with this level. I have tried getting everything my people would need first. Built 3 houses, then when they reached the max, I built 3 more. I still can't seem to get any further. My games usually freezes and I need to start over. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. I have been playing this level for days. I look all the time at the posts and have gotten suggestions for earlier levels.

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 20, 13 5:09 AM
Thats great! May I ask you how to handle level 24? I'm really stuck.
Cyndy

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 19, 13 3:22 PM
Can I delete houses as they reached the right level? or do I end up having to rebuild them to reach the total of 14. I got down to needing one house to reach 14 from 13 and my game froze so I lost the game.
Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated. I am so frustrated

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 18, 13 1:59 PM
I built almost all of the product places. Plenty of prefectures. Fire not a problem. I started to build 3 houses first. What does it mean statues and gardens with the houses? then I go to 5 houses and run out of pigs where I had over 1,000. Pls help me figure this out?
thank u

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 8, 13 7:30 AM
thank u.

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 7, 13 5:52 AM
What happens when your house burns down all the way? How do you delete to rebuild another house?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 25, 12 4:31 PM
I have played this the third time. I cannot figure out what the Indian on the very right wants. No matter what I do, I cannot get a "beige" exclamation point. Could someone help me out please?
Thanks,
CJ

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Sep 2, 12 10:46 AM
I built a bank. But can't enough stone to build the roads to let the carts get through. How do I go from here?
Thank you

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Aug 30, 12 4:04 PM
I got enough coal but only 30 wood I see wood I could use but there are steel in the way and u can't get by it. I'm not sure what u mean by move things around.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Aug 30, 12 6:36 AM
Help the master builder. You start with 0 gold. Need to get enough wood for scaffolding. Only a little bit of free wood to pick up. No trees. Can't buy woood.
Any help on how to progress.
Thank you

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 7, 12 3:50 PM
When I built a house and I put grocery and office where it satisfies the occupants. The next house you build next to it doesn't satisfy tose occupants and so on. I end up with multiple groceries and offices. How do you get around this? Any help would be appreciated.

posted in All My Gods on Jul 26, 12 8:33 AM
Can't get necklace of pharoh What do you have to do to get it? I have played it 3 times and can only build the "wonders: which ends the game.

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 13, 12 1:56 PM
I've done all the tasks with none outstanding. 50 cash also and need 250. Does anyone have any idea how to get more at this point?

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 11, 12 7:30 AM
I bought 2 rooms but I can't seem to drag them. Do I move the other rooms first?
Confused

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 10, 12 9:17 AM
Have everything I need-can't figure out how to do it.

posted in All My Gods on Jul 5, 12 8:32 AM
How do I get the necklace of Pharoh. I have played to the end of the game x3 and haven't gotten it.

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 10, 12 10:03 AM
I know. Same here.

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 8, 12 4:02 PM
I have been playing this level for hrs. I cannot finish it. Any help would be appreciated.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator