Posts created by Mrs_Kim

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Oct 20, 10 7:45 PM
A really nice and well-made game, with nice graphics and cute story. They all are meaningful and I just wish it was longer. Really enjoyed the 4th chapter very much, and the 5th chapter is so moving and sad. I bought it with the Daily Deals, and what a deal it is!

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Oct 20, 10 7:42 PM
The very first beginning of the game, I was so hooked. The graphics are great, really spooky (with the voices and shadows), but then later part of the game was kinda boring and disappointing. Actually I don't really like the idea of the hotel being a time machine, if it is just a haunted hotel, that is more believable (not to mention that creepy shadows and all)..
May not be replaying this game for quite some time..

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Oct 20, 10 7:30 PM
Nothing to say much about this game. There's no music, no voice actors, nothing. The game environment is dark so it's kinda spooky. The spookiest is probably at the church, but other areas they were just OK. The cursor is the biggest problem in this game.. I tried to turn off the custom cursor but then it's hard to see. I hope the next time the game developer decides to make a sequel, they will fix this.

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Oct 20, 10 7:12 PM
A really, really good improvement of Women's Murder Club series..
The graphics are so beautifully done, the voice actors had done such great jobs, and it has a very good, intriquing storyline. It made me believe as if this is a true story. Nice music background, too, and the hidden object games are not frustratingly difficult. Well, I expect that the future WMC series will be as good as this one

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 20, 10 7:05 PM
The developer of this game is similar to Puppetshow series, from fonts to game style.. but when I first bought this game I am afraid that it will be 'slow' in my computer like Puppetshow: Souls of the Innocent. But luckily this game isn't, and it has one of the best stories ever.

Really love the graphic and the spookiness in it. The Hidden Object games are a bit difficult but they are overcome with good stories. Really worth the money..

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Oct 17, 10 5:15 PM
Oh, so that's what I missed!
Thank you very much for your help!!!!!! ^o^

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Oct 17, 10 8:21 AM
Hello..
I am now on the end of Investigation 2..
I have met the town council and get the news on events, I have done everything on the list, and I know I should get the 'investigation complete' come out but nothing happens. I am stuck there with no place to go and nothing to do. I can't go to the library, nothing to do on general store and mechanic. I am stuck and I dont want to get back to the beginning again.. Could anyone help please??
Many thanks..

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Oct 16, 10 7:08 PM
I like The Moonstone and because it's from the same developer, I bought this game using my game credit.

Here's some points that I like on the game:
+ better graphics than The Moonstone (TM)
+ good storyline and game method (instead of TM which 100% HOG)
+ Creepy at the beginning, but sadly it is kinda disappoint me as it progress.
+ good voice actors
+ quite easy. I dont really like puzzles that is too hard. That is my point of playing games, not to make me have headache. The most difficult part for me was at the last chapter. The characters of the place were also creepy, they look like zombies...

and these points kinda make me regret buying it:
- the face expression's graphics of the characters look like they were copied and pasted, esp. Laura. She looks the same from the beginning to the end.
- too short!!! I finished this game less than 2 hours almost with no walkthrough cos it's so easy, which I feel like I want my credit back!
- some of the puzzles are difficult, and the hint charge is too slow.
- ending is somewhat disappointing. Seems like it was solved for you, not us finding for clues.

I experienced no technical issue with the game, but when the game ends, I asked myself 'that's it?' . It took me about 1,5 hours to complete this game and I dont think 7USD worths the price. If you want to buy this game, I suggest you to wait for promotion from Big Fish.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 17, 10 6:03 PM
Silly me, I forgot that I was in the elevator, so need to go up another level to get out.. hahahaha.. anyway I figured it out.. thankfully

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 17, 10 5:57 AM
Please help..
I was able to open the elevator with skeleton on the left, but I cannot go back (there is no turning back arrow) even though I have scanned through my mouse all over the lower part of the screen.. I can only move forward, which I see the water are and the telescope thingie, but I cannot go back. What should I do? :'((

posted in Syberia on Sep 11, 10 1:00 AM
Thank you so much..
I finally finish the game...
this is one amazing game, I am so glad I buy it!

posted in Syberia on Sep 10, 10 9:08 PM
Which part of the game are you in now? pls provide more details so we can help you out

posted in Syberia on Sep 10, 10 9:07 PM
Hmm.. if I'm not mistaken, do not open the drawer when you click on the key. Instead push it back in and then click on the key. It should open the secret compartment then

posted in Syberia on Sep 10, 10 9:04 PM
Hello,
I have looked through the walkthrough, and it said to give the exit visa (which I already had from the Captain) to Oscar in the ticket office in order to exit Barrockstadt. But whenever I approach him, Kate could only says 'drop this and move on' something, then Oscar will refuse and I could do nothing but to leave the office. When I click the exit visa document in the inventory, I can only zoom it in but not there's no 'give icon' available. What should I do? :'(

Could anyone share with me if this one's better than Murder in Rue Morque because it is a so-so game for me. The Collector Edition is expensive, but at least we can get 3 punches instead of one

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 5, 10 1:26 AM
Hello everyone!!
This game looks promising
But is it just me or the cursor is a bit slower when I play this game?
Anyone knows whether there's any chance for this game to go to the Daily Deal?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 4, 10 7:14 AM
Could you help me please..
I am now still in the beginning.. I have the wrench, the law shears, a 'V' for typewriter, a damp cloth, a belt (I think), and I want to go pass the door next to Emma and Charles statue (with the skeleton bird). I dont know which direction I should make it into.. I cannot skip it cos there isn't any button for that..
Could anyone help? thank you..

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Sep 4, 10 6:15 AM
Maxmum wrote:I cannot get the lipstick under the eagle's left leg (following the walkthrough instructions). It keeps telling me No, not like that or something similar. Any suggestions?

When you put your cursor closr to the eagle, it will show a shadow of lipstick, so I guess you should drag the lipstick to that lighted area, the eagle will automaticcally grab it hope this helps

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Sep 4, 10 6:14 AM
I only played the demo and I think it's alright. This isn't the best but it's not bad either. I like it that they put some puzzles (and they're not very hard either) and occassional hidden object games.
I also think the voice and graphic are OK. (The only character who annoyed me was the little boy, it's quite obvious that it's an adult voice trying to sound like a little kid, but it turns out weird.. sorry (
But if BFG will cut the price a little bit more, I will probably consider buying this game

posted in Syberia on Sep 4, 10 5:51 AM
That will be very helpful..
Thank you so much for your suggestion!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator