Posts created by bigflipper

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 14 3:10 PM
WELL ITS OVER AGAIN TODAY THE TOURNAMENT THAT IS AND I AM SAD, CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE, WHEN I OPEN MY GAME THE FIRST THING I CHECK IS FOR TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND FRIEND GIFTS I LOVE THIS GAME AND NOT ONLY THAT I WON SOME DIAMONDS THIS TIME WOO HOO 50 YES 50 QUICK QUICK PLEASE BRING ON THE NEXT TOURNY

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 14 4:10 AM
HI ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS I TOO HAVE A FEW SPARE CHRISTMAS EGGS,

1 PENGUIN (which i have had 5 gold 2 silver and 3 rust to date )
2 SNOWMAN (4 gold 8 silver and a few rust)
1 YETI (SPARE)( which i havent hatched yet because short of cards ha ha)
2 REINDEER( STAR of the show by far 14 gold 4silver 1 rust

on pc players name G.C 320445

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 14 7:08 AM
LindaB78 wrote:This was helpful. Thanks for the ratings. I hope I see a reindeer egg, otherwise I'll do the snowman. I have a white bear egg, is that one any good?

Don't think I'll ever get them all though... I play about an hour or so daily and only have half the cards needed for even one egg. Oh well...

Hi LindaB78 dont know if your still looking but i got a spare reindeer egg if you want it playing as G.C friend me my number is 320445 and put it on your wish list happy christmas

also got a spare yeti to anyone .

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 14 2:20 PM
THANK YOU ALL AND YES I CAN NOW SEE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT....ONLY PROBLEM IS I WAS SO EXCITED TO WIN AN AWARD AND BEING GREEDY I WANTED 12 TEE HEE

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 14 12:12 PM
HI CAN SOMEBODY ANYBODY EXPLAIN WHY I HAVE JUST GOT MY DIAMOND REWARD I FINISHED AT 104 AND IT SAYS I SHOULD HAVE HAD 12 DIAMONDS AS MY REWARD WAS ENTERED IT ONLY GAVE ME 10 WHERE IS MY 2 MISSING DIAMONDS PLEASE???

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 14 7:47 AM
aussie_Dot wrote:Thanks Arizona! That confirms a hunch I had. The number of diamonds an egg costs (see pet crafting lab) is the price you get to sell the egg. I have the SNOWMAN. Egg costs 800 diamonds. Egg sells for 800 coins.

The thread Toria refers to is called Cost to Craft Holidays Pets with Needed
Christmas Cards.

sorry to bother you aussie dot but i got a snowman egg and the selling price is only 400 here is it cheaper to live in cardiff south wales ???

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 14 7:14 AM
Well i am in cardiff south wales and the tournament is telling me 4 hours so just before 7 pm here people good luck all

ok so 7.45 and thats that please give us more i didnt do well this time please please can we go again ha ha

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 14 3:04 PM
wow congratulations.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 14 9:45 AM
bilby_girl wrote:I got lucky today on one of my alt games, 5 Little White Bears and I Reindeer egg, special thanks to my friend who sent me a Phoenix egg to sell to get them all.

HI BILBY-GIRL HOW DID YOU GET OR BUY 5 WHITE BEARS I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS POSSIBLE ?????

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 14 8:14 AM
HELLO ALL CASTLE FANS I AM ON SICK LEAVE FROM MY JOB AT MO AND REALLY NEED MY FIX OF MIDNIGHT CASTLE DAILY TO KEEP ME SANE!!!!! HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR OUR RED GREEN AND BLUE CHRISTMAS CARDS PLEASE..... KNOWING MY LUCK I WILL GET THEM AND I WILL BE BACK IN WORK .... PLEASE HURRY AFTER ALL ITS ONLY 17 DAYS TILL THE BIG DAY YOU KNOW

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 14 5:56 AM
Anybody know how i can open the rainbow charm of blossoms please??

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 14 1:27 AM
morning all dont know if its a good idea to tell but there is a tournament later today this will be my first go at one so here's hoping lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 14 6:36 AM
hay thank you aussie dot that is very helpful

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 14 6:33 AM
ok thank you gernspieler not sure what thread stickied is though i am a bit computer dumb only just mananged to turn one on and get to the games ha ha you said snow griffin is not one of the best but not sure how to get something else as i still dont know how i got that one i do have two eggs in my folder / stock one egg of flappy eared puppy and one hopping tiger.... any help with this sorry old computer duffer in great thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 14 4:56 AM
Sorry this may sound silly but on the friends list why has some got a bubble next to there mouths please???

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 14 4:37 AM
Is there a special way to feed pets i am on level17 only have the snowgiffin have looked through the forum but i am not able to find what i want ..... am only just getting to know about flowers and friends my number is 320445 under G.C.seem to be playing a lot at moment because i am on sick leave for next 3 months so if i can send you anything please friend me

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 14 9:03 AM
Hi bigflipper again need a bit more advice from you experts.... I have now found the flowers hooray but when i get 5 it turns into gold coins can you change it for the blue diamonds please????

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 14 5:22 AM
have tried to add peoples code numbers but it says no match found????? i am new with computers what is iso please i am on a laptop with windows

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 14 4:59 AM
HI ALL OK I AM VERY VERY NEW TO THIS GAME JUST THOUGHT IT WAS A HIDDEN OBJECT GAME NOW I SEE IT IS A QUEST ALSO .... ON LEVEL 17 BUT HAVE NEVER FOUND A FLOWER DONT KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE ARE THEY IN THE HIDDEN OBJECT SCENE OR IN THE PLACES WHERE ANABEL CHANCELLOR ECT ARE SORRY TO BE DUMB
.... JUST GOT ONE PET GRIFFIN CANT FIND ANY RULES ON HOW TO PLAY DIDN;T NOW WE SHOULD KEEP ALL THE STUFF FROM OBJECT GAMES SO BEEN SELLING IT FOR GOLD COINS OOPS WILL SEND GIFTS IF I GET I.D FROM PEOPLE MY NUMBER IS 320445 ANY IDEA ON WHAT I AM DOING WRONG OH AND ALSO WHY WHEN YOU GET THE CUP FLASHING UP BY YOUR NAME YOU CLICK ON IT AND YOU GET A MAN;S OR LADYS HEAD WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT PLEASE

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on May 30, 11 5:15 AM
PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO WIN THE DOLL FOR COOTERS WIFE...... THINK I HAVE TRIED 12 TIMES SO FAR.... WILL MY COINS RUN OUT SOON?????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator