Posts created by kelsie2

posted in Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby on Oct 14, 13 10:46 AM
I guess if she just stood there there would not be much game play !!! sorry do not mean to be cheeky !!!. Almost finished demo and I am going to use a punchcard credit and buy ... hey it is monday... a bonus punch to boot !!!!
I have enjoyed the demo, map is useful, not too dark, HO scenes clear and fairly easy, puzzles fun , so far no progressive click to, "Turn all lights green" etc . Have not checked walkthrough so no idea of length... no matter will take what I get, will get back when finish game .

posted in Criminal Minds on Oct 7, 13 9:58 AM
Bought this as a DD .. what a great game soo different, lots of mini puzzles .. A well planned game, held my interest to the end.. more from these devs please !!!

posted in Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink on Sep 24, 13 11:21 AM
another great game from Artifex mundi, It held my interest, which a lot of the games
recently have not ...
The ending as others have said was sudden.... Hey what happened , I shot the nail gun at the robot, got distracted for a few seconds, returned to the game and wow there were the credits I guess I will never know how it ended , so as not to spoil it for all ,PM me anyone and tell me what happened !!!!

posted in Inbetween Land on Sep 6, 13 1:06 PM
Guess it is a bit late to post this, but bought this game as a DD ...just wanted to tell the devs it is one of the better games I have played ... not too may HOGS and they were interesting and a little different, mini games were fun and more challenging than the latest games I have played going to search for more games by this developer thanks guys fun game !!

posted in Namariel Legends: Iron Lord on Aug 28, 13 11:12 AM
just finished the demo I love this game .... it reminds me of the "Dream Chronicles" series which I enjoyed so much... I think it may be the same developers am I right anyone ?
No HOGS thank goodness, this game is so refreshingly different...and I love my little helpers !!
I want this game now, but I have just filled my punchcard and it is so close to the month end so I am going to wait... Thanks Big Fish and the Baby Dragon !!!!

posted in Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden on Aug 26, 13 1:55 PM
yes yes yes I loved this game,,, lots of running around, but the map was helpful and accurate.. Loved the achievements and the dominoes !!! I do get bored with hogs,,
I also bought this game some time ago and wished I had played it earlier !!!
congrtats Devs I have enjoyed all of your games but this one for me anyway was the best... a very well planned game

posted in Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen on Jul 14, 13 11:01 AM
I enjoyed this game and will buy the sequel, a well put together game ,map is a must and useful !!!!!
Like Valdy I nearly gave up as I was getting bored wandering about I had played for hours and still had only 2 or 3 bits of the projector out of 8 !!!! at this rate I would be playing for hours more !!! Anyway suddenly things speeded up and we reached the end !!!! Maybe developers will note this ?
Anyway I will buy more from them and as I believe I saw a sequel I will buy !!!

posted in Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders on Jul 3, 13 1:58 PM
brilliant game one of the best I have played in a while, the voice overs were excellent and although a lot of dialogue it held my interest, I felt that I was in a theatre watching life actors play a "Who dun nit" Easy puzzles but fun, not too many hogs thank goodness and they were interesting and fun more from these developers please !!!

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 13 10:29 AM
Happy Birthday ERS .. Did not read all the reviews, but I really loved this game , goblins ,witches , rabbits oh yes what an escape from this world that we live in !!!
That is why I play games ,to escape reality, cannot do that with the television !!
A great game held my interest right to the end
.. Do not usually purchase CE,s but this was an anniversary eh??? thought it would be great and it was !! Congrats ERS I have enjoyed so many of your games...One small complaint... The map, I use maps a lot and this one was helpful, but I really
found it irritating that, to get to the map you had to open the diary every time.. that is all... more games like this please

posted in Eternity on Apr 21, 13 1:31 PM
I also bought this to get my final punch after only playing demo for 10 minutes.
Just started playing it .. Like it... it is different from the norm HOG... the characters are hokey, the Pharaoh and Perseus creased me up, but games are games and should make me laugh !!! I have just moved on in time to the AD age and have to quit until tomorrow.......er how do others manage to finish this in an hour ?
Am I slow or stupid or both, or do I just enjoy taking my time ????
Great Game thanks BF for a real DD

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Apr 7, 13 11:27 AM
almost finished demo... yes a buy..... no HOS !! great... played games from Playrix before and have enjoyed, cannot remember all of them ...
thanks Devs will get back when finished .. now to get the coupon code for today !!

posted in Surface: The Soaring City on Mar 31, 13 12:23 PM
AGREE really enjoyed this game held my interest to the end. Thanks Elephant , a map that worked, no running back and forth, gamed well planned to the end !

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 13 11:02 AM
It has all been said.. Azada 1 and 2 were so different and a had a large following
sooo why change ? or why use the name for a totally different concept ? hoping to make all real Azada fans rush to buy it maybe ? (I for one bought Azada 3 without trying it and was disappointed )
Azada is now a run of the mill HOG /Adventure game that many fishies look for and enjoy.
I also enjoy these type of games but wish there were more real Azada style games out there.........
I played the demo and found it a pleasing light hearted game with the normal good ERS graphics and game mode , but it should not have AZADA in the title....
RIP AZADA

posted in Girls with Secrets on Feb 19, 13 1:21 PM
this is a new developer to me, and I tried to get something out of this game despite the bad reviews, I did not play through the demo sorry gave up !!
Not for me, but maybe would be good practice for newcomers to HOGS....
some of the older style games are refreshing but this is not for me sorry a no buy

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine on Feb 16, 13 8:24 AM
Yes this game was different , I have now played most Gogii games (Adventure and HOGS) and this was the best and one of the better games I have played overall.
Not too much running here and there and any backtracking was well controlled so I did not lose myself or the thread of the game.
The HOS were different and refreshing, I must admit I am getting bored with the same old HOS.
I find many story lines confusing and incomprehensible, this was clear and easy to follow, and held my interest right to the end !! Cannot wait for the sequel PLEASE !!!
Some fishies thought this on the short side , I found the length ok ..sometimes I get bored as many games are "Padded" and use wasted time running backwards and forewords adding to their length
Well done Developers !!!! A well planned game.. Well done Canada !!!!
More please !!!!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur on Jan 28, 13 12:50 PM
great !! one of the best from ERS and I have played most of them !! obviously there will be a sequel !! I thoroughly recommend this game , I spent many happy hours in a world of fantasy !!! loved the animals !!! ok a little cutesy but what a change from the torture chambers,murders, missing children, and the inevitable car crashes !!!!
Not to many hogs, and they were interesting some had built in mini puzzles, puzzles on the whole were quite easy, but fun to do , graphics as usual great....also not too much running back and forth which I find makes me lose interest....music I thought was better than most I actually kept sound on for a change.... A great deal of work and thought went into this game worth every penny

posted in Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur on Jan 25, 13 1:25 PM
purchased after 10 mins of demo.. so far absolutely brilliant game !!! am about 2 hours into game, going to take my time and enjoy story and graphics.
I an a great fan of ERS and this is looking to be one of the best !!!

have to stop now back tomorrow cannot wait !!

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot on Jan 23, 13 6:43 AM
Ooops sorry ERS the minigames seem to be getting harder I amstuck on the Yeti,
refuse to quit , will solve it !!!

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot on Jan 21, 13 5:09 AM
my my.. we all are so difficult to please....no hidden objects or too many hidden objects !!!
it must be so hard for the developers to please all!!
Just finished the Demo I am going to buy, I found this fast moving and got some laughs , graphics great and love the stage scenes ... I for one am beginning to get bored with the HOS so am happy !!!
A negative.. so far the mini games are really too easy but suits my mood today taking a break in snowy scotland so will while away an afternoon by the fire !!!!!
Thanks again ERS another good game

posted in Dark Arcana: The Carnival on Jan 20, 13 9:03 AM
WOW WEEOW One of the best games I have played
I played the trial version and liked the game but for some reason did not purchase
then it came as a DD... Why did I wait so long ..
The story was fantastic and the bonus game really tied it all up....
I have played a few games from Artifex Mundi and enjoyed them ....going to search for more !!!
Big Fish please more games from this Developer

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator