Posts created by ZuluDawn13

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 14 1:41 AM
I would like game developers to know how much I appreciated the -

Exquisite Artwork
Story
Music
Puzzles
Gameplay
Map
Sidegames
Helpful guide and hints
Hours and hours of fun and delight a true CE

I loved this game and look forward to buying again!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Feb 11, 14 6:47 PM
I did buy this game and so sorry i did now.

I've been walking, taking that lift forever and find the game very difficult to navigate with all those arrows, feel like i'm running around in circles getting nothing done. I guess its just too technical for me.

I'm going to delete this game and not get anymore nancy drew games.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 8, 14 7:19 PM
I was totally stumped with the password on the pc too, and i skipped the flags on the countries as well as too hard.

How are we to work out a password when the only clues are LRUD??? (when the map puzzle is skipped)

Thanks so much for the correct password - without your input I would have spent even more time trying to figure this out.

posted in Royal Defense Ancient Menace on Nov 18, 13 5:06 PM
Although I enjoy the challenge of this game, there are difficulties in running it -

Unable to Put a Name in the Player Slot - it just adds my name to the word Player 1 ie Player 1 Mary..

Now I have persevered with this game and finished the first Land and wish to play the same Land with all its levels again - However, on the start up Menu, the game will not allow me to Click on and Activate another Player ie Player 2 slot.

I don't want to wipe out all the work completed under the name of Player 1 so how can I select and Start A New Game under a New Player in 2 Slot when its just greyed out and unselectible??

I just have a HP PC and wonder whether this game can be Patched for NON Mac PC's??

A lot of Crashing when lots of action is going on and then you have to Restart the entire level. Hmmm not a happy fishy here..

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 12, 13 4:47 AM
I don't seem to have enough gold to take on the third monster - I purposely left the first one near the Warehouse and just got the pig via the Druid as you have to get the pig using gold before you can get the third monster..

I need 2 more gold than i can collect to get him and then I still need gold for the cave opening and the big boulder.

The only resources which refill are bricks - so I am stuck.

Has any other fishy got past this level and can let me know what I'm doing wrong please?

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 13 4:26 AM
Well, went back, bought the game and found out what to do.

All in all, i found the game sooo slow that i became very bored.

The artwork is ok but the story wasnt earthmoving.

Something is different with this game from BoomZap as usually artwork and gameplay is very good.

I quit playing before the game finished due to boredom so am a little sorry i bought this game now.

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 13 12:25 AM
I'm not sure what to do in this game demo and after fumbling around collecting a couple of items and talking to the cat thing, i thought what the heck does the game mean about finding the Sight thing?

I did give up a little disappointed however, i am willing to give it another go after reading the reviews. Obviously some fishies do not have a problem with what to do and seem to be enjoying the game. Else, i'm just getting too old and my fins are wearing round the edges! Having senior moments.

Well, here i go again and maybe i will succeed this time.

Thanks for the helpful reviews fishies.

Well.... er, as another fishy said in her experience of this CE which I bought before reading her review, quote - The Midnight Mysteries is a well known series. The first four games were developned by **** Games and now their Partner HotLava produced this fifth game

She is so right, I'm quite disappointed in HotLava's attempt really. The game HAS lost its feel.

Lots of Mini Games which is okay I guess, but the graphics were not up to scratch for a CE.

You can get confused what to do next and each time you ask there goes a Hint which you have to find in the form of a four leaf clover or a white crow.

Turned the music and sound off in the end.

As for more of the game at the end, if you like Hidden Objects well enjoy. Should be fine to buy for a SE rather than a CE for sure.

posted in Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 13 1:20 AM
Not a buy for me, overall quality not CE standard. However I would consider buying the SE on for a freebie.

I found the graphics flashed and jolted when the game moved from one scene to another so anyone with migraines like me could find that part difficult to view.

Artwork, compared to other quality games is cartoonish and amateurish.

The constant cut scenes and chat left me frustrated and thinking ;come on' already!

The pointer doesn't always listen to where its clicked when trying to do something but I found that if I kept trying it would work on the third go.

Better luck next game I guess.

posted in Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 13 3:22 AM
Not a buy for me, overall quality not CE standard. However I would consider buying the SE on for a freebie.

I found the graphics flashed and jolted when the game moved from one scene to another so anyone with migraines like me could find that part difficult to view.

Artwork, compared to other quality games is cartoonish and amateurish.

The constant cut scenes and chat left me frustrated and thinking ;come on' already!

The pointer doesn't always listen to where its clicked when trying to do something but I found that if I kept trying it would work on the third go.

Better luck next game I guess.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 29, 13 6:58 AM

Give it to one of your peeps and they will empty it outside for you. However, I'm not sure what they all do exactly.

For example, the rain will bring out one or two insects, and the sun will increase the changes of gophers turning up (but not always). I have no idea what fog or snow do though..

Thanks so much pb2010...

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 29, 13 6:44 AM
Hello Fishies

Does anyone know how to use the bottles ie bottle of sunshine, rain, fog, rain?

I have tried emptying a bottle of rain outside, when it was sunny, but bottle would not empty..

Appreciate any help or advice, thanks

More of a HOG than adventure which I didn't like.
As other fishies have already reviewed the game, I would just add that, for a CE it wasn't up to standard and not worth the price, it would be ok as a SE game.

Just average in all departments and quite dreary, dark and sombre.

I look forward to a bright happy game with great graphics.

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 4, 12 7:09 AM
I enjoy building type games but, as an oldie with not so good vision and not so good quick clicking fingers, sadly I will need to pass on this quite cute game.

After playing the trial as far as I could, I found it a very interesting little game with lots to do and see. Artwork is lovely too. The side tasks add interest to the game and i can imagine many happy campers enjoying Be Richest!

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 14, 12 4:23 AM
Some Gems are NOT put into gem inventory.

Some items upgraded to 3 stars, MAINLY the Bottles, are NOt correctly counted so you have to make more of them which means you are going OVER the time allocated..

I really don't know how anyone could get gold when they are behind due to incorrect Credits from the Game itself..

I have the newer version too.

I like the game but it is frustrating if it doesn't count properly..

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 13, 12 8:03 PM
Cave won't upgrade to holding 25 creatures .. I have clicked it after earning enough green things and when I start to play again the cave limit is still the old limit.

Also, when making and selling items I notice that at times when I've made three star items and clicked to Sell, the Counter does NOT count it as another sold.

posted in Monument Builders: Titanic on Mar 27, 12 12:36 AM
Based on Demo..

Cutesy Music and Sound.

Graphics did not fill my screen - solid wall type graphics at both left and right sides.

Very Basic Gameplay, Characters and Challenges.

Ok for the younger Fishies..

Not a buy for me however much I had hoped for a great builder type game..

Average.

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Mar 4, 12 2:51 AM
I really enjoyed the Trial and am going to buy!

There is No Hint and No Journal BUT there IS Help available - you will need to be vigilant and Stop to Read any Hints that ARE presented to you.. You can get through but - Patience is the name of the game here..

If you like even more of a Challenge, then Untick the Casual Game mode.. I think I'll be busy here for hours and hours as this game requires not only patience but some thinking outside the square.

You can Do Things Inside your Inventory AND you can do interesting things Outside your Inventory in the sense of How you DO things - ie order of doing things and doing some things you don't normally Fix a certain way... Yes its a bit of a Mystery but really FUN... Go ahead and give it a go!!

Thanx for this game BF..

posted in All My Gods on Feb 28, 12 8:44 PM
As a Stategy fan, I am thoroughly enjoying this game and I love the fact that there is NO time limit which allows you to plan out where to build stuff.

I also like the Move button feature, its great to be able to move buildings around to create space for others - you can even move the Roads!

One thing I would have liked better in this respect is that once you have a building you want to move on the end of your cursor, I would prefer that you can scan over the Whole landscape whilst still holding the item, and then place it where you think best. The fact that you can only Move things Within the Current View is Limiting.

The Music is a little boring but then you wouldn't want to be listening to Rap or Rock when trying to Think..

The Sounds are cute when building and Chaos breaks loose in the Town.

I have to say I was not overly happy having to fight those two Villains all the time - All That Desctruction and having to Get Gold ASAP was a Pain - it did get monotomous!! I thought Oh No, not them AGAIN, I was trying to plan things and Up they would pop again. Mmmm... IMHO **** may think on Reducing the Number of Times they incorporate this type of Chaos coz it just got frustrating.

Having said that however, I DO love these games and I'll be back to buy again. Don't leave it too long ****! Thanks for the game.

Great Music, Sounds and Gameplay.

Beautiful Artwork, nice and clean.

Excellent Help and Guiding when stuck.

Funny Story.

Quick Hint Refill.

Hidden objects to find with a slant to what you need to find..

I like the size of the Font - nice and Big - as I have poor eyesight.

I played the Trial for 20 minutes and its enough to make me want to BUY without delay!!

Thanks for another great game. x 5

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator