Posts created by Miridau

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Feb 15, 10 7:31 AM
Hi. It is a super game. I just bought it too for 2.99 and have finally finished it - 2 days. Great game. To get the Gopher, you have to go to the next game and one of the items is 'gopher food' then you go back to the first map area and put the gopher food by the gopher hole, the gopher will come out!.

posted in The Mystery of the Crystal Portal on Nov 16, 09 10:22 AM
You have to put the cursor on the little box next to the pile of ash that formed (near the bottom slightly to the right of centre) Then the Shaman says he needs the rod that was left at the airfield. The airfield should then be unlocked.
Hope this helps.

posted in The Mystery of the Crystal Portal on Nov 15, 09 9:43 AM
After uninstalling and reinstalling, and playing the game from the start with a new profile, I found it was because I had only collected 9 tiles. The game did say the level was complete and let me into the mini game though. Obviously if you have only collected 9 tiles then the tenth won't move!.

posted in The Mystery of the Crystal Portal on Nov 15, 09 6:16 AM
I enjoyed the demo so bought the game. I was half way through the second 'secret place' and put two of the last three tiles in place. The final one will not adhere to the cursor. I cannot move it and cannot move on.
Any suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator