Posts created by peggyjuneybug

posted in Syberia II on Mar 1, 17 10:41 AM
If you hit the escape button it will bring up a menu

The captain has to do that. click on him and then the lever.

It worked for me at 12:55 in Oregon. Thanks

I just finished downloading the game. I always enjoy MCF games.

posted in Esoterica: Hollow Earth on Apr 8, 14 7:30 PM
I was disappointed with the ending. It seemed rushed and tacked on.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Nov 10, 13 10:50 PM
You go from shortest to tallest. The fist was fire 2nd was butterfly...etc.
Hope this helps.

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Mar 27, 13 1:45 AM
finally finished it myself.

posted in Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 13 1:57 PM
katejoe999 wrote:I beta'd this game and have been eagerly awaiting it. I highly recommend it.
It seems to be based on a book I read in school - The Midwich Cuckoos - or at least has elements of that story. I find the story a refreshing change and enjoyed the good ole boy farmer character :-)

It is like The Midwich Cuckoos

Which was made into the movie Village Of The Damned.

posted in Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 13 10:38 PM
At one point the children think she is one of us. She can read our thoughts. What happens with that?

posted in Where Angels Cry on Nov 4, 12 3:15 PM
We can only find 11 marbles. We thought one was supposed to be with the letter but I don't think it was. Can anyone help?

posted in Wriggle Words on Oct 28, 12 3:40 PM
i just got this game as a free one a few months ago. I am really enjoying it. I have started the adventure part and am on 8-14.
Getting harder.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Jun 16, 11 7:22 PM
I need to do that too! How?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 20, 11 8:36 PM
I can only find 2 parts of the dragonfly. Could someone tell me where to find them all?
Thank you

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on May 20, 11 7:26 PM
snapnhiss wrote:
OzzyRobyn wrote:Yep, let's leave religion out. As humanist agnostic scientist I find crosses and crucifixes and church windows and saints and angels and stuff like that offensive. They should go too. Or do only certain rigid subsets of Xtianity get to complain about religious symbols they don't like?

Unless it's those stone angels from Doctor Who, because those are super scary.

I agree on the stone angels. My friends who don't watch the doctor were riveted to their seats and now occasionally peek looks at statues.

posted in Antique Road Trip USA on May 9, 11 8:37 AM
Wasn't this a DD just a few months ago?

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Apr 29, 11 10:49 AM
In another forum I asked for easier HOG's for my brother(he has had trouble concentrating since his stroke and is easily frustrated.) I am going to try the demo for this one to see if he can play it.

I am getting the same message. I'm going to bed now will retry in the morning.

Hello as someone else said I started with HOGs with a MCF game and was hooked. I have been saying that we haven't seen the last of Victor. He is too
nasty to be gone forever.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 10 8:20 PM
Sorry to take so long to chck back. Did you play Return to Ravenhurst?
I really enjoyed it and would like a another one.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 13, 10 10:00 AM
Have you made the coffee and filled the cups? When that is done they should go on the table without any problem.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator