Posts created by MaggieMaeeye

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 16, 10 7:42 PM
HIIII nanacyndee!! Gamezebo has a most excellent walkthrough!!

Welcome to the pond!! I hope you come back and join us very soon, and if you should need any more help please feel free to PM me anytime!!

posted in Wizard Land on Jan 15, 10 6:00 PM
Is it a match 3 game??? I'm just getting interested in those and would like some input on some of the best!!

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jan 14, 10 7:41 PM
Hi rsm_60ca!! Welcome, welcome, welcome to the pond!!

I ahve no idea (but [removed by moderator] has a most excellent walkthrough and I bet they do lol) but I wanted to say welcome and congratulations on becoming a jelly fish!!

I'd keep an eye on the first page for a bit if i were you!!

posted in The White House on Jan 11, 10 4:42 PM
Hi cchyna and a big warm welcome to the pond!!

From what I heard, alooooooooooooot of people are having trouble with this game!!

But they are supposed to be issuing an update very soon!!

In the meantime, why not stay and swim with us??

Feel free to PM me anytime!!!

Mags

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 11, 10 4:39 PM
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII december1968!!! And a very warm welcome to the pond!! Unfortunately, I gave this game up (the pond she was a' callin LOL) but if you need help Gamezebo has a most excellent walkthrough!!!

I hope to see you around here much,much more often!!

posted in Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains on Jan 11, 10 3:55 PM
turtlebaby wrote:Ok I agree with all of you that just sucks! But I have a sugestion. There's this site called wildgames it gives way more than an hour so you can see if you like it or not.

GOOD to know turtlebaby!! Thank you so much for that information!!

posted in Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains on Jan 11, 10 3:54 PM
Well hmph!! I don't blame any of you for being upset!!! I personally feel that all game developers shoudl ahve the slowest (at game playing) person in their employ play the gqame, and then put an estimate of their end time beside the game!!! That would have saved me a cubic buttload of cash over the years!!! LOL

Plus I would like to give a big big big fish welcome to all of you to the pond!!!!

turtlebaby, welcome!!

ps702rs, welcome!!

fire_and_a_rose, welcome!!

Michgal, welcome!!

Lissachck, welcome!!

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Jan 11, 10 2:36 PM
Hi Haydan!!! I just wanted to pop in and say welcome to the pond!! I actually haven't played this game but I'm sure someone will be along very soon to help you, that has played it!

Again, welcome to the pond, and I hope to see more of you around here!!

posted in The White House on Jan 9, 10 7:27 PM
Hi sante001!! Congratulations on becoming a minnow!!

I'm glad they are finally putting out the update..I really wanted to try this one, but after seeing all the problems people were having i decided to hold off a bit!!

Good Luck, and I hope everything finally gets straightened out for you!

VV3
 posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Jan 9, 10 6:55 PM
Hi MrsCs3! Welcome to the pond and congratulations on becoming a seahorse!! (that one was my favorite, they are so bootiful LOL)

Anyway, I am terrible at Time Management games, but I DO know that Gamezebo has a most excellent walkthrough!

Good Luck and I hope to see you again soon!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 9, 10 6:49 PM
Hi mallow48 and welcome to the pond! If I remember right that exact same thing happened to me and I ended up just having to go back downstairs, wander around a bit, then go back up, and then it sparkled.....If you're still having trouble after that, try Gamezebo! They have a most excellent walkthrough!

I look forward to seeing you again here!

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 9, 10 6:47 PM
Hi gammajo and welcome to the pond! I haven't played this game yet but I do know that Gamezebo has a most excellent walkthrough!

Come back soon and "swim" with us okay?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jan 9, 10 6:45 PM
Hi Janz2, and welcome to the pond!! I've never actually played this game but I DO know that Gameboomers has an excellent walkthrough...(Hope it's okay to mention their site here! )

Anyway, good luck and hopefully I'll see you here again with us soon!!

posted in Veronica Rivers: The Order Of Conspiracy on Jan 9, 10 6:19 PM
Hi GameLvr30! Congratulations on becoming a seahorse! That was my favorite! They're sooo soo purty LOL

Anyway, just wanted to drop by and say thank you so much for posting this! How thoughtful and kind of you! I'm sure that alot of people will appreciate it!!

(((hugs)))

posted in The White House on Jan 9, 10 3:50 PM
Hi Shirlfo7!! Welcome to the pond!

The best way to get all traces of a game off of your computer is to run a registry cleaner...That gets rid of all the trace files...I actually never played this game, but I know alot of people seem to having trouble with it in several areas and a couple of different ways, so it could be a bug!

Anyway, nice to meet you and hope to see in the forums more often!

posted in The White House on Jan 9, 10 3:40 PM
Hi rddodlebug! I've actually never played this game but wanted to be the first to say welcome to the pond, and I'm sure someone will be along soon to help you out!

(((hugs)))

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 9, 10 12:09 PM
Hi GiGi2424 and welcome to the pond!

I really don't know what's going on, that's really strange....That never happened to me while I was playing the game....Have you tried contacting Customer Service? If anyone would know it would be them....It may be a bug or something?

Anyway, I hope someone is able to help you straighten it all out!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Jan 8, 10 8:52 PM
Hi softball_queen and welcome, welcome, welcome, to the pond!!

If you go over to Gamezebo, they have an excellent walkthrough!!

If you need any more help with anything, please let me know okay?

posted in Anka on Jan 8, 10 12:50 PM
Never even heard of it, but thanks to this thread will be definitely purchasing it and carrying on the message to all that I know!!

Never fear, this forum is nothing if not effective in helping others!

posted in The Secret of Margrave Manor on Jan 8, 10 12:10 PM
I'm with you TeresaRollen!! I went through the exact same thing, with being bored with it and leaving it for a bit but when I came back to it definitely liked it!!

I used to not give two tiffs about a story in any game, but this one had a very interesting and creepy one, and I am ALL about the creeps! LOL

The second Margrave Manor has a bit of a chilly side to it as well, after seeing your thread I went back and started playing it again, and same thing as the first; Very intriguing now, but not so much the first time i tried playing it!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator