Posts created by Akaabbey

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Night Terrors Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 17 9:34 PM
I got the achievement by replaying the mini game in extras...hope that helps.

Abbey

Thank you ShadowWing!

Abbey

Thanks mewild58!

Abbey

Still didn't get the mini-game one either. Started a second profile today and noticed the achievements were not showing in the game (award at bottom) so clicked it and only a few showed (the complete one hop without a hint wasn't there) so started again and got all but the mini-game one again. I hate having one missing.

Abbey

Didn't get the *Don't skip mini-games* I didn't but will have to play again....

The soul one jaldeer it was after I finished the bonus game...

Abbey

sillygrrl wrote:One last question. I looked at the achievements before deleting my game data (I'm going to play it again) and there was another one I didn't get. This one is Play all full screen wthout using the Skip. I didn't skip on any games, but didn't get the achievement. Am I missing something?

I am still playing but sometimes if you play in *Custom Mode* and uncheck the the skip you won't get the achievement (I have had that problem in other games) and didn't think about it until your post. I may have to replay....

jaldeer...I don't have it yet either but still playing.

Abbey

In one of the HOPs (I think the 2nd one) there is a goldfish out of the fishbowl....you have to put it back in.

Abbey

If you click it 3 times it turns off.

Abbey

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 17 4:54 AM
Just getting back to it...was going to say the cat is 1st, I did get the brawl finally.

Would be grateful with the sneaking one.

Abbey

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 17 10:14 PM
I think the 2nd was the cat?

Replaying the game again...I can't figure out the alligator either or 3 other achievements.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 17 4:59 AM
I haven't finished the main game yet but have that achievement....one was an accident, it was a fish in a tank...I knocked some fish food off a cabinet and got the 1st star. I just started touching animals....oh one was a peanut for a hamster/mouse.

Hope that helps.

Abbey

4th profile and the flippers appeared...1st 3 there was nothing except a map of fish.

Now I can try to finish the game.

Abbey

Other post was an earlier HOP as I hadn't reached this one yet and it is a bag not a bucket.

If it is the one I am thinking of it is hidden under a towel in a bucket...if I remember right.

Abbey

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 16 6:40 PM
Thank you

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 16 8:42 AM
I have no idea if I am just DUH or what?

Watch the Credits....

1st time I played this at the end of the Bonus chapter my power went out and when it came back on said my profile was corrupted so had to start over (never saw any credits after the main game).

I have played it twice and still have not seen any credits?

Abbey

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 16 8:18 AM
Took me a bit but there is a part on the Blue Robe you don't color in. Hope that helps.

Abbey

I totally missed all of them but replaying Bonus Game and they are working.

Abbey

posted in League of Light: The Gatherer Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 16 5:42 AM
Seems like you get them by acquiring the achievements.

Abbey

posted in Surface: Lost Tales Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 16 3:07 PM
I missed some of the HOP achievements even after playing this game a few times.

Before I start all over can you earn the achievements through the bonus HOPS?

The 9th HOP (fog) gets me every time!

Abbey

posted in Chimeras: Cursed and Forgotten Collector's Edition on May 28, 16 7:34 AM
Check under Bonus Content for Screensaver

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator