Posts created by carolthescot

posted in Jewel Quest II on Dec 13, 08 3:32 AM
I'm trying to find the link where to download the game-can somebody help please-thanks in advance

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 30, 08 2:23 AM
If anyone is stuck on the 'telephone lights puzzle' I can send you the solution via e-mail.I don't want to mail it on here and spoil it for others.
So if you put in the subject line 'BFG telephone lights puzzle' and write to carolsharp37@hotmail.com-I'll be in touch

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 27, 08 2:06 PM
Thank you very much DoobieBear-a big hug for you for your help.I have now done that level for now woohoo

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 27, 08 1:42 PM
I'm needing help here chaps-I've found the moon but where is the sun?.I've solved what i thought was all the rest of the puzzles on this level-apart from the well that is- so I'm totally stuck-HELP!
Great game BFG

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Nov 4, 08 4:14 PM
This is a brilliant game and I think it's worth buying.I love the info and the story-woohoo.
I'm still trying to figure out where the key to the clock goes but I'll get there-eventually-she said!! lol

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Oct 23, 08 11:37 AM
No luck here either

posted in Amazing Adventures: Around the World on Oct 2, 08 3:42 AM
The quality of this game is nothing compared to the original one.The clues are SO easy to find-it's like they have been magnified.
Poor show BFG-I won't be buying this one sadly

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Sep 30, 08 5:42 PM
Here is the solution:

(1 being the top and go round in a clockwise last number being 8)

1>6,8>3,4>1,7>4,2>7,5>2,5>8

Congrats

posted in Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb on Sep 30, 08 4:12 PM
Wooooohooooo I've finally finished this game.-brilliant game Big Fish.I'm off to play the new one now

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Sep 23, 08 8:59 AM
I'm on the last round and I've got to the stage where i've found all the items in the lit areas.The problem is i can't seem to see the 'battey' to light the other 3 areas-but the clue also says ' find a battery or X-ray device....' can someone explain to me what kind of X-ray device I'm meant to be looking for please

Thanks ever so much in advance

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Sep 20, 08 4:39 AM
cesse47 wrote:carolthescot, congratulations on completing the game. It's my #2 favorite...just a hair under Madame Fate. Amazon is a wonderful game with great puzzles and stunning graphics. WTG

Many thanks cesse47 Madam Fate is also my fav game (great minds think alike)

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Sep 19, 08 8:30 PM
Woohoo just finished the game-my score was161265-is that a high,average or low score? I wonder who has the highest score so far?

Many congrats to Big Fish Games for giving us this game-absolutely brilliant

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator